+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Coontacts: 1) Work 2) Chipotle

Apes-A-Stinkin567 Guest

Default Coontacts: 1) Work 2) Chipotle

On Mothers Day i had to work. I was going to the break room and got stuck in a crowd walking down an isle. In front of me was this large boon. it was wearing a sleeveless shirt. Holy fuck it smelled like death and was sweating a ton. The smell was sooo horrid. i took a detour after being forced to smell that savage for way too long.
    2nd coontact was at a Chipotle. Normally i dont eat out but this was one of the about 5 times per YEAR i eat here. Its in a upscale highly human area. so i was almost shocked i even saw a nigger. its extra wide super fat ass was parked infront of me in line. it was about 5'4 at least 300lbs.
    it beez wearing spandex and had a bald head. this thing was a female. it ordered $50 worth of shit. of course being a nigger it held up the line cause it had to have multiple items beez on duh side. sour cream, guac, etc. it had orders for at least 4 others. 4 other monkeys i suppose. ididnt pay attention but it probably used it ebt card.
    fucking nigger monkey shitskins pissin me off

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Apes-A-Stinkin567 View Post
    On Mothers Day i had to work. I was going to the break room and got stuck in a crowd walking down an isle. In front of me was this large boon. it was wearing a sleeveless shirt. Holy fuck it smelled like death and was sweating a ton. The smell was sooo horrid. i took a detour after being forced to smell that savage for way too long.
    2nd coontact was at a Chipotle. Normally i dont eat out but this was one of the about 5 times per YEAR i eat here. Its in a upscale highly human area. so i was almost shocked i even saw a nigger. its extra wide super fat ass was parked infront of me in line. it was about 5'4 at least 300lbs.
    it beez wearing spandex and had a bald head. this thing was a female. it ordered $50 worth of shit. of course being a nigger it held up the line cause it had to have multiple items beez on duh side. sour cream, guac, etc. it had orders for at least 4 others. 4 other monkeys i suppose. ididnt pay attention but it probably used it ebt card.
    fucking nigger monkey shitskins pissin me off
    Similar thing for me last week in a market. Same size stinkin shitskin, with items at checkout that I wanted , but cannot afford because I am retired and on a fixed income. Of course the state card came out and the smelly sheboon put it x on it. Ruined my afternoon because as a taxpayer I actually donated so this fat nigger beast could afford food items that I can't. How fucked up this is.

Thanks
    Thanked 48,779 Times in 11,322 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Similar thing for me last week in a market. Same size stinkin shitskin, with items at checkout that I wanted , but cannot afford because I am retired and on a fixed income. Of course the state card came out and the smelly sheboon put it x on it. Ruined my afternoon because as a taxpayer I actually donated so this fat nigger beast could afford food items that I can't. How fucked up this is.

So much for your 'white privilege' huh?
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.com/tom/niggerarg...umentstext.htm

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (05-16-2018),Niggerweary (05-16-2018)

Unregistered Guest

God, we SO need segregation back.

As for the welfare thing hopefully Trump will find a way to MANDATE the "work for it" program. The other plan he had with the food boxes was pretty good, but control over what these things can buy with the gibs is a major need. Maybe put a cap on how much a specific item can cost, or just no expensive luxury items allowed. Tough to implement though in this day and age of "rights".

+ Reply to Thread