Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LARP nigger

Thanks
    Thanked 1,881 Times in 529 Posts

Default LARP nigger

So I'm a LARPer, for those of you that don't know what that is it stands for Live Action Role Playing. Basically it's D&D only you get dressed up in time/theme apparel and use foam weapons (swords staffs etc) to beat on each other with. It's truly a great time and an awesome way to spend time with kids. Since it requires a bit of money (most costumes with weapons will run $150+ per person and that's the very cheap side), imagination, a bit of acting, and basic human decency it's about 99% human that does it... Well my main LARP I go to had a nigger show up to one a couple of months ago. We will call him by his proper name in this story....nigger.

So I see it shuckin and jiving down the path heading up towards our campsite as I'm walking to my car to get something or smoke or whatever, I figure it's just there at another camp site so I just ignore it and go on my way (note EVERYONE else wears something that is period accurate). I come back and see the shitskin planted it's ass by the fire, I walk up to it and say "Who are you??? What are you doing here?" (I asked these questions because they are legit questions for any new character on field, however this was because it was a nigger) it ooked "I beez nigger,I'm a dark elf". At this point I almost start laughing at the irony of a bigger being a dark elf... most dark elfs are humans in black face.... But my character HATES dark elfs (My character is a light knight so that's total opposite of mine). So I say to it "Those are some strange garments for an elf where are you from and where did you get those garments?" (It was in a large white t shirt and some blue sweatpants hanging off it's ass which normally for first timers is fine).

So after giving it a good grilling I said "I'm no longer calling you nigger... you'll be known as darkie from now on by me and my KLAN". I spent the rest of the weekend calling him darkie, making it feel unwanted and uncomfortable to the point it went eeking saying I was being racist and picking on it which they said "It's all in game and this time period being racial is acceptable".
    Every chance I got I used my most powerful spells on it and would attack it even if it was on my team (keep in mind foam swords so nobody can get hurt). At the end of the game it knew it was unwanted by me (and many others) and hasn't been back since.

Tldr
    Nigger comes out... I ruin its whole weekend and make sure it never comes back to the game again.

Edit to space it out and make it not a wall of text.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Niggernest For This Useful Post:

Azeotrope (06-01-2018),Caucasian Ju-Ju (05-29-2018),Chickie McNuggets (05-30-2018),dave423 (05-31-2018),DeeShawn (05-31-2018),gygaxisgod (06-05-2018),Mac Heath (06-03-2018),MrSpook (05-30-2018),Nigger Sting (05-30-2018),Skittles (06-03-2018),Warlord (05-30-2018)

An ALL white neighborhood/town.. no nig-nogs here!
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,087 Times in 312 Posts

All Niggers have the innate ability of "Stinking Cloud"

When within 20' of any Nigger beast, all players must roll against their constitution, at a -5, those who fail the roll must flee the area, dropping anything in their hands for 2d20 turns.

All players who succeed the roll must pinch their nose and yell: "GOD DAMN!! WTF IS THAT NASTY PUTRID SMELL!!" and have a -5 to hit for the next 2d20 turns.
    Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the feral African Nigger beast has invented nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Not a written language, a weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel. It is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for its own use.

The only things Niggers do well is to leach off of and annoy humans.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Caucasian Ju-Ju For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (05-31-2018),jack2520 (05-30-2018),nexus1961 (05-31-2018),Niggernest (05-29-2018),TheyStink (06-03-2018),Warlord (05-30-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,422 Times in 1,613 Posts

Also you can't do a sneak attack with a nigger in your party due to the noise and smell.
    "The Negro is a wise and noble race who carries themselves with a quiet dignity", said no one, ever.

One day niggers will only be found in museums and fossil beds.

Give a hungry nigger a fish, you've fed him for a day;
    Let him starve to death and you can forget about him forever.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Warlord For This Useful Post:

Caucasian Ju-Ju (05-30-2018),DeeShawn (05-31-2018),jack2520 (05-31-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,558 Times in 443 Posts

A nigger larper? Is nothing sacred anymore?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ungawa For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (05-31-2018),jack2520 (05-31-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,422 Times in 1,613 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ungawa View Post
    Is nothing sacred anymore?
    Nothing is sacred. is nothing sacred.jpg
    "The Negro is a wise and noble race who carries themselves with a quiet dignity", said no one, ever.

One day niggers will only be found in museums and fossil beds.

Give a hungry nigger a fish, you've fed him for a day;
    Let him starve to death and you can forget about him forever.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Warlord For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (05-31-2018),jack2520 (05-31-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,881 Times in 529 Posts

What really chaps my ass is the live action Teen Titans show they are coming out with. Starfire who is a "cute" humanoid girl (she's an alien) they changed to some nasty looking nigger. Welp I won't be watching.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Niggernest For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (05-31-2018),jack2520 (05-31-2018),nexus1961 (05-31-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Niggernest View Post
    What really chaps my ass is the live action Teen Titans show they are coming out with. Starfire who is a "cute" humanoid girl (she's an alien) they changed to some nasty looking nigger. Welp I won't be watching.

DC apparently doesn't care about the cartoon side anymore... "Teen Titans Go" is the biggest crap-show I've ever had the displeasure to watch, and that INCLUDES "Beavis and Butt-head"!!!!!!
    Plus, it seems DC LIKES it, as they're now advertising a BATMAN version, that looks to take a big steaming Dump on Bob Kane's legacy.
    So, I'm not too surprised they'd go and niggrify a live-action version.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nexus1961 For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (05-31-2018)

Thanks

Teen Titans already have a nigger on the payroll, his name is Cyborg. But I bet they are'nt going to have him in this TV show crapfest because his character is now part of a movie series contract for the Justice League.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chimpanzoo For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (05-31-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 Times in 570 Posts

When I was a child we used to hit each other with sticks and call it "playing Star Wars" and no one ever wanted to be the nigger character.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,783 Times in 883 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by double o negro View Post
    When I was a child we used to hit each other with sticks and call it "playing Star Wars" and no one ever wanted to be the nigger character.
    I like how in the new Solo the nigger is a cheat and a flaming faggot.