Thread: Hello all

Thanks

Default Hello all

My username says it all.

Best of luck everyone. I cannot believe what we have been subjected to. Is anyone listening?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to toomanyniggers2018 For This Useful Post:

Benjamin Crump daTurd (06-05-2018),DeeShawn (06-05-2018),NZnigs (06-09-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,012 Times in 822 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by toomanyniggers2018 View Post
    My username says it all.

Best of luck everyone. I cannot believe what we have been subjected to. Is anyone listening?
    Yes. Your name is extremely accurate. When both Houston and DFW are to Texas almost what Detroit is to Michigan, America is about at the "tipping point" in the context of nigger fuxation.
    Last edited by DeeShawn; 06-05-2018 at 04:16 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DeeShawn For This Useful Post:

Benjamin Crump daTurd (06-05-2018)

Thanks

New here as well. I live in a neighborhood where Asians and Whites live in harmony. Then just the other day while driving my kids to school I saw out of the corner of my eye what I thought was a dark shadow, which was strange because it was an overcast morning. I realized with horror that it was, in fact, a nigger. This is a neighborhood with a median home value close to $800,000. What are niggers doing here?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Eldrich For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (06-05-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,012 Times in 822 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eldrich View Post
    New here as well. I live in a neighborhood where Asians and Whites live in harmony. Then just the other day while driving my kids to school I saw out of the corner of my eye what I thought was a dark shadow, which was strange because it was an overcast morning. I realized with horror that it was, in fact, a nigger. This is a neighborhood with a median home value close to $800,000. What are niggers doing here?
    Unless it's a cRap star, bakkaballer, feetzballer, or major cocaine supplier, more than likely it's just there as maid/gardener/cook and so forth.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DeeShawn For This Useful Post:

Eldrich (06-21-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,401 Times in 2,485 Posts

Maybe HUD decided your nice town wasn't Dieverse/ Fuxated enough so they're bringing some niggers in to "enrich" you guys. I hope not for your sakes !
    Niggers are the termites in the floorboards of humanity.
    We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benjamin Crump daTurd For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (06-05-2018),Eldrich (06-21-2018)