Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post office coontact

Thanks
    Thanked 10,837 Times in 2,816 Posts

I understood the concept of "postage due" probably no later than the third grade. To the extent I struggled with the concept, after it was explained to me once I got it for a lifetime.

Just like us. Good fucking grief.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NigorMortis For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (06-20-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Tar Monster View Post
    The great philosophical conundrum of life for Niggers is "why does everything cost money?"
    And the follow up, "if it beez cossin me money its becuzz white peepulz tryinda keep me down n' sheet!" Or whatever other woe be to the nigger schtick the apes come up with.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NigorMortis For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (06-20-2018)

Thanks

All for 67 cents. The nigger was just waiting for someone to step up from behind and offer to pay.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Niggerweary For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (06-20-2018),NigorMortis (06-20-2018),nomoregroids (06-21-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Niggerweary View Post
    All for 67 cents. The nigger was just waiting for someone to step up from behind and offer to pay.
    Yep, and it would be rational for someone to do so. In economic terms, rational ignorance. Humans, being humans, have time that is valuable. Niggers, being niggers, do not. So a human might put his human brain to work and use deductive reasoning, e.g. "Hmmm, this nigger is holding up the line chimping out about 67 cents, every minute I waste in this line is costing me money because I will not be able to {insert productive human activity here}, ergo it makes complete logical sense for me to pay 67 cents for the nigger's postage due so I can make {amount much higher than 67 cents} performing my productive work."

Note that the above is simply a theoretical, rational response by a human based on economic choices and should in NO WAY be construed as an endorsement of actually paying 67 cents on behalf of a nigger. I have fully trained myself to avoid the temptation to think logically when dealing with niggers. The real problem in the coontact is that the postal worker attempted more than once to explain it to the nigger. One time is the maximum, no exceptions. Had the postal worker stuck to proper dealing with niggers technique he could have cleared the line much faster. An even larger lesson is don't use the USPS, if I set foot in one twice in a year that's a lot and it's almost certainly for business reasons only.

Ooops I fucked up again, I tried to come up with reactions to nigger "logic" and wasted valuable time. I never fucking learn. Valuable time, gone forever, coming up with methods for dealing with TNB, that could have been used for valuable activities like picking my nose.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NigorMortis For This Useful Post:

Coon's Bluff (06-21-2018)