+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Things that make niggers angry

Thanks

BTW I think OP has a nice list. However the question itself needs to be modified. Niggers do not need anything to be angry.
    Niggers hate people talking about reality for it reveals their nature.

Scientific evidence showing that niggers are not human, defined as Homo sapiens.

Fiction: NM Exploration of Africa http://niggermania.net/forum/showthr...-da-mudderland

Thanks
    Thanked 4,986 Times in 1,480 Posts

"Wha choo mean mah EBT card be empty?!!!!!"
    We Do Not Accept EBT

Unregistered Guest

You can add to that list getting an extreme amounts of parking tickets that never get paid.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can add to that list getting an extreme amounts of parking tickets that never get paid.
    You can't really blame niggers for not paying for those tickets, mainly because they lack the intelligence to understand what the letters and numbers on those pieces of paper mean.

I have literally encountered niggers that were dumber than cats and dogs that I have possessed in my household.

I think it would take less time to teach a house cat calculus than it would take to teach a nigger how to behave like a human. Niggers think they are like us, because of shit like affirmative action, but that is a lie. Niggers will never, EVER, be our equals. They are inferior, and always will be inferior. Their genetics dictate their inherent inferiority.

If it weren't for humans, niggers would have gencocided their own species a long time ago. As for why humans keep these things around... I don't know. They are literally less useful than a house cat, or a house dog. And those two entities are significantly less likely to murder a human.

Unregistered Guest

Unregistered Guest

Any job where they have to get up before 11 in the morning.
    You could have just said "any job."

Unregistered Guest

Unregistered Guest

Gentrification.The poor niggers have no place to go due to rising rents and scarce housing because humans want the area-again.Of course no mention of whites lived here first,until blockbusting amd nigger are great to have policies forced them out long ago.
    Even harlem was a white area in the day,and many cities are rediscovered and being renoved.
    Of course niggers bought nothing,they don't save money so the upturn excludes them.

Thanks
    Thanked 51,200 Times in 11,787 Posts

Gentrification.The poor niggers have no place to go due to rising rents and scarce housing because humans want the area-again.Of course no mention of whites lived here first,until blockbusting amd nigger are great to have policies forced them out long ago.
    Even harlem was a white area in the day,and many cities are rediscovered and being renoved.
    Of course niggers bought nothing,they don't save money so the upturn excludes them.
    There are many poor areas in the U.S. where thousands of immigrants have lived over hundreds of years. Immigrants from Poland, Italy, China, Russia, Phillipines, etc. All countries. They actually improved those areas. They maintained the buildings they lived in and kept their areas clean and crime free for decades.

But the minute niggers moved in, the areas went to shit. Within just a few years of nigger infestation the buildings had to be bulldozed to the ground and the niggers relocated and spread out like cockroaches. Niggers absolutely destroy every area they infest regardless of their socio-economic status.

If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.com/tom/niggerarg...umentstext.htm

+ Reply to Thread