+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Donít accept nigger customers. Exhibit 1

Unregistered Guest

In the video the part where the niggers start the altercation is cutoff. It starts where the women band together to defend themselves.

Thanks

When I first heard of this I knew it was some kind of TNB. When in doubt just read the nigger(s) it's Miranda rights.

Unregistered Guest

Asians don't like to put up with TNB. Hispanics also have a way of dealing with it. That gives me some hope for the future.

Unregistered Guest

Nigger voices remind me of the sound of a shovel scraping sand off of a sidewalk. Grating, loud, ugly.

Unregistered Guest

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't know why Koreans cater to these ugly shit beasts. Nigger females are violent, evil and sick. They look like men and are fucking ugly with their ugly big flat noses, ugly skin color, masculine features and big lard ass bodies.
    Koreans are nice, honest, honorable and intelligent. Why would they want to do eye brow waxes on pieces of shit like niggers?

The sheboons are loaded with disposable income to get their hooves and fur worked on from welfare and other TNB endeavors(hooking, slinging rocks.) Much like a bee keeping, plenty of honey but you're going to get stung once in a while!!

Unregistered Guest

The police charged the human salon workers? NYC has fallen completely to the niggers.

Unregistered Guest

Asians and niggers are diametrically opposed. Asians are smart and niggers are stupid. Asians work very hard and niggers are lazy. Asians take personal responsibility niggers blame others . Asians have a strong family unit niggers no family unit itís every nigger for itself . Asians consider welfare an affront to their dignity and niggers ask for more free shit.

+ Reply to Thread