Thread: Gym niggers dont even use the gym

Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 314 Posts

Default Gym niggers dont even use the gym

So I go to gym a lot.

There are nothing but hot gorgeous in shape white ladies working out and a wide variety of fellow human alpha males.

Then there is the swimming pool. All older white ladies and some old men doing aquatic workouts.

But the basket ball court. All 100% niggers. Never do you see them working out, lifting, drinking protein, eating fitness bars, and being productive. All they do is be playn hoops n sheeete. All day long just hoopn.

Are your gyms the same way?

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMontanaBoy For This Useful Post:

AllCoonsLookAlikeToMe (08-11-2018),Benjamin Crump daTurd (08-10-2018),brack-0'bastard (08-11-2018),Chairman Mau Mau (08-15-2018),DeeShawn (08-10-2018),goodoldrebel (08-10-2018),jack2520 (08-10-2018),JohnnieWalker (08-10-2018),OokinSpook (11-13-2018),Simia Pavimentum (08-15-2018),Warlord (08-10-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,156 Times in 461 Posts

Nope, at my gym the are always a handful of pretty ripped groids at the bench press or in the cardio room. I know a couple are LEOs. Always one or two pregnant sheboons on a treadmill. They're in the minority though.
    Wish our forefathers would have picked their own cotton...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cr500af For This Useful Post:

Benjamin Crump daTurd (08-10-2018),brack-0'bastard (08-11-2018),DeeShawn (08-10-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,747 Times in 2,536 Posts

My gym has become infected with negrosis. I picked this gym 2 years ago because of the fact this was a place that had almost no niggers. I could get workouts without even seeing one. Its a 20 minute drive but hey to me it was worth it. About 6mos. ago the groid count started growing at an alarming rate. I noticed most of these were not home grown NAPAs but Africoon imports. It seems Brack Obastard and big Mike stuck a bunch of Africoons in this nice formerly all human suburb before being run out of the Whitehouse. Curiously these niggers are better behaved around YT folks than the fugitive slaves born here, but they are black as shit, some so black they look blue ! I guess I won't be renewing membership this time around. I've been wanting to train MMA or BJJ so maybe I'll find some human schools to learn that. These niggers stink soooo bad ! They are so sloooow, and hog equipment, ookin on dey sailfoamz n sheeit. Hey niggers, we humans have places to be, let us do our sets and get a workout already !
    Niggers ruin EVERYTHING !
    MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN !
    Niggers are the termites in the floorboards of humanity.
    We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Benjamin Crump daTurd For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (08-10-2018),goodoldrebel (08-10-2018),Warlord (08-10-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,940 Times in 1,045 Posts

My gosh GeorgiaMontanaBoy ... you are fortunate the niggers stay on the "bakkabawl kortt."
    And to you Benjamin Crump daTurd, I offer you my condolences and suggest you may want to consider investing in a home gym.

Being an old (and old fashioned) retired white male, I am blessed to go five days a week to a gym located in one of the few cities and zip codes in the county that is close to a large metropolitan area but remains statistically "nigger free." My gym is about 99% nigger free.

Edit: As an added bonus, we're located in the heart of "Trump country" -- so you can only imagine how the conversations go amongst us "gym buddies."

https://www.gq.com/story/matt-gaetz-...-in-washington
    Last edited by DeeShawn; 08-10-2018 at 11:48 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeeShawn For This Useful Post:

Benjamin Crump daTurd (08-10-2018),goodoldrebel (08-10-2018),SpearChuckinJungleBunny (08-10-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,314 Times in 3,262 Posts

The niggers eek and ook at each other, and do little real work although they spend hours in the gym.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dave423 For This Useful Post:

Benjamin Crump daTurd (08-10-2018),DeeShawn (08-10-2018),goodoldrebel (08-10-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,747 Times in 2,536 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dave423 View Post
    The niggers eek and ook at each other, and do little real work although they spend hours in the gym.
    In other words they act like niggers do all the time, shooting da shit , and accomplishing nothing.
    Niggers are the termites in the floorboards of humanity.
    We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benjamin Crump daTurd For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (08-10-2018),goodoldrebel (08-10-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,498 Times in 2,878 Posts

I strictly do barbell stuff with a safety rack that's all at someone else's garage. Soon they're moving though, and I just found a gym close by, brand new, low traffic for the most part and in a part of town where niggers are very, very scarce. Lots of brand new equipment everywhere including two sets of barbells and accessories, place looks super clean and well run, all sorts of classes given too. Top it all off it's super cheap for membership. I am super excited.

But the prospect of seeing even a single goddamn nigger there just filled me with foreboding. If I ever have to share time on a station with a nigger or have one around me there, I will probably go somewhere else. I can't stand having niggers around me any more than necessary, doesn't matter how white-washed, how light-skinned, how well-behaved or well-spoken it is.

It's the One Drop Rule for me, I know deep down every nigger is the enemy of the human race, waiting for the right chance to go full nigger chimpnado if I turn my back. I find them so repulsive, every disgusting one of them.

"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back." - Al Swearengen, Deadwood

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SpearChuckinJungleBunny For This Useful Post:

Benjamin Crump daTurd (08-10-2018),DeeShawn (08-10-2018),Stankassnignog (08-11-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 Times in 377 Posts

Anyplace you have White women in leotards, bikinis or otherwise almost naked, you have Niggers around. The only exceptions seem to be the lake or the river. Which may be their natural fear of becoming rockfish and the fact that most Bubbas carry pistols on their boats and in their trucks. Strip clubs too, as Niggers just don't have the money.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Carolina Tar Monster For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (08-13-2018)