Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which city is less nigger fuxated? Memphis, Nashville, Louisville?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,966 Times in 422 Posts

I've spent time in downtown Nashville and downtown Memphis, and I'll take Nashville every time. A year ago, we had to take my brother to the Elvis Presley Trauma center in downtown Memphis for a motorcycle accident, and as I was getting out of my automobile in the parking garage, they had a shooting literally outside the emergency room doors. Hospital got locked down and I had to spend about 7 hours in an emergency waiting room with a couple of dozen of feral apes. Good times...

I've only drove through Louisville a handful of times in the last 3 years, but I get the impression it's more like Memphis than Nashville.
    Wish our forefathers would have picked their own cotton...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cr500af For This Useful Post:

brack-0'bastard (09-15-2018),DeeShawn (09-14-2018),flying_weaves (09-14-2018),Lindsay (09-14-2018),Stankassnignog (09-14-2018)

Thanks

Of those three I'd pick Nashville
    We don't need gun control, we need nigger control

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flying_weaves For This Useful Post:

brack-0'bastard (09-15-2018),DeeShawn (09-14-2018),Lindsay (09-14-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cr500af View Post
    I've spent time in downtown Nashville and downtown Memphis, and I'll take Nashville every time. A year ago, we had to take my brother to the Elvis Presley Trauma center in downtown Memphis for a motorcycle accident, and as I was getting out of my automobile in the parking garage, they had a shooting literally outside the emergency room doors. Hospital got locked down and I had to spend about 7 hours in an emergency waiting room with a couple of dozen of feral apes. Good times...

I've only drove through Louisville a handful of times in the last 3 years, but I get the impression it's more like Memphis than Nashville.
    I'm definitely thinking Nashville now. It has about 28% niggers according to the demographics I've read online. I am also considering Bowling Green, KY but I was looking forward to some good Tennessee BBQ and my husband likes country music a lot so he probably would enjoy Nashville more. After doing some research, Memphis is definitely out. It sounds worse than New Orleans. I've been to Louisville a few times in the past (for a few hours, didn't spend the night) and the area by Churchill Downs looked pretty infested.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lindsay For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (09-14-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flying_weaves View Post
    Of those three I'd pick Nashville
    I'm leaning towards Nashville now. I'm going to research some hotels in the area.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lindsay For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (09-14-2018),flying_weaves (09-14-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cr500af View Post
    A year ago, we had to take my brother to the Elvis Presley Trauma center in downtown Memphis for a motorcycle accident, and as I was getting out of my automobile in the parking garage, they had a shooting literally outside the emergency room doors. Hospital got locked down and I had to spend about 7 hours in an emergency waiting room with a couple of dozen of feral apes. Good times...
    How terrible! Memphis sounds like a real shithole.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lindsay For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (09-14-2018),flying_weaves (09-14-2018),Niggersareshit (09-17-2018)

Thanks

Detroit of the south
    We don't need gun control, we need nigger control

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to flying_weaves For This Useful Post:

brack-0'bastard (09-15-2018),DeeShawn (09-14-2018),Lindsay (09-14-2018),Niggersareshit (09-17-2018)

Thanks

Of the three cities, Louisville is 23% nigger, while Nashville is 28%. (Statisticalatlas.com)

Memphis is out of the question at 64%.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to iksume For This Useful Post:

Lindsay (09-16-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsay View Post
    My husband and I are taking a road trip to visit his family in Louisiana the last week of October. We're driving from New York and I want to stop and spend the night in a city about halfway there to rest in a hotel, but I don't want to deal with violent nigger crime. Possible cities are Louisville, KY, Nashville and Memphis. I'm hoping to stay in an area with as few niggers as possible. I'm open to other cities or towns on the route too. On a previous trip, we stopped in Memphis for a sandwich, but didn't stay overnight. To be honest, I saw a lot of niggers there. Any advice would be appreciated.
    I was a Wrangler in Louisiana for a Long time. What part of Louisiana are you going to? I would think the south side of Louisville would be best south of town on the high way.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to brack-0'bastard For This Useful Post:

Lindsay (09-16-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brack-0'bastard View Post
    I was a Wrangler in Louisiana for a Long time. What part of Louisiana are you going to? I would think the south side of Louisville would be best south of town on the high way.
    Farmerville, LA. Right at the top of the state. 64% Niggers!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lindsay For This Useful Post:

brack-0'bastard (09-17-2018)

Whites around me but Niggers down the street
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,250 Times in 1,418 Posts

I just went into West Nashville on Saturday to pick up an item I purchased on eBay. It used to be a nigger infested shithole but they are gentrifying the heck out of that part of Nashville. It was an odd mix of check-cashing businesses and up-scale eateries with old row houses and up-scale apartments. A hotel in Brentwood or Franklin ( south of Nashville proper ) is a very safe bet but expensive. You are paying the " white tax " in those two areas.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to NigBGon For This Useful Post:

Lindsay (09-17-2018)