Thread: Should Have Expected This Coontact

Thanks
    Thanked 7,732 Times in 2,076 Posts

Default Should Have Expected This Coontact

I haven't bothered to write this coontact yet because even though it's a decent one it isn't real crazy, but I'm off work today and I'm bored, so fuck it, here goes...
    I generally get long winded on these, so if you you're not into reading much, you might want to stop now.

I went on a motorcycle ride a couple of weeks ago with a friend of mine. We usually don't really plan where we are going, just a general direction, you find more cool back roads that way.
    We headed towards the mountains, which are about 2 hours from where I live.
    We took random back roads for a few hours and eventually reached the foothills.
    The sky was threatening rain in the mountains, It was late in the day, and my buddy lives a good hour farther from where we were than I do, so we headed towards home.
    We usually wind up so far from home we need to take interstate highways to get home before midnight so we headed out on one.
    We had both been riding all day with only water to drink and were getting hungry so we had agreed to stop and eat on the way back.
    We dont have CBs or any of that stuff, so we just talk that stuff out when we're gassing up.
    My buddy, who would eat cardboard if you soaked it in grease, said just stop wherever you want.
    I am usually fairly good at finding places to eat that are non-fuxated, but not this time.
    The city we were in was not the worst place in the world, and I picked a "clean" looking exit with newer looking businesses and stores.
    I picked a Wendy's because a nicer restaurant would eat up more time.
    I usually just eat chili there, because most fast food will kill you.
    The line was two people, we stood there a good 10 minutes.
    The only cashier was a sheboon.
    A crack head looking sheeboon "manager" or something, came up to help the cashier and was no help at all.
    I got a look back where the food prep was taking place and it looked like Zimbabwe.
    At this point I told my buddy, hey man I'm not eating here, I'll be over there at the table.
    When he came to the table to eat his swill he asked "why ain't you eating?"
    I told him I wasn't eating anything those filthy animals touched.
    He just looked confused and starting eating his grease.
    About that time a missing link chimp nigger "cook" came out to loiter in the dining area.
    There just isn't time to describe how scary this buck was, I was sooooo glad I decided not to risk my life eating there.
    Then, I noticed the name tag on the nogs shirt, I shit you not, SUEDE!
    Yep, its mammy done named it Suede.
    My buddy said, his auntie is probably named Pleather.
    We had a good chuckle about that.
    I can't believe he ate that shit, but he's still alive.
    Last edited by Stankassnignog; 09-16-2018 at 11:28 PM.
    Listen, and understand. The nigger is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead. Or until the filthy bastard is incarcerated, whichever comes first.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stankassnignog For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (09-14-2018),despisecoons (09-15-2018),GROIDSSUCK (09-24-2018),Niggersareshit (09-16-2018),NigorMortis (09-14-2018),Simia Pavimentum (09-18-2018)

ghetto lobster is offline Gorilla Fighter Commander

Regular Contributor

Master Gorilla Fighter

Thanks
    Thanked 21,028 Times in 5,969 Posts

And his sheboon sister is noggahyde.
    Non silba sed anthar

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghetto lobster For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (09-14-2018),GROIDSSUCK (09-24-2018),Niggersareshit (09-16-2018),Stankassnignog (09-14-2018),WilliamTheConquerer (09-15-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,939 Times in 1,045 Posts

I got a look back where the food prep was taking place and it looked like Zimbabwe.
    At this point I told my buddy, hey man I'm not eating here, I'll be over there at the table.
    Wow ...... you were lucky there were no "Chimpouts" or any of the other usual nigger related disturbances. Smart move not touching the food.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeeShawn For This Useful Post:

GROIDSSUCK (09-24-2018),Niggersareshit (09-16-2018),Stankassnignog (09-15-2018)