+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sheboons aperested for abuse of disabled humans

GOTRUMP Guest

Angry Sheboons aperested for abuse of disabled humans

Yet again we have the sheboon species in a place made ONLY for humans. Yet again more of the ol so common sheboon disabled and elderly abuse chimpouts for literally no reasons other than acting primitive by nature and full of sub-human jealousy, rage, and racisim towards anything not shit color. All the while faking to be humans in a human work enviroment. Here we have 5 demonic flat nosed ugly hateful niggers that never belonged in society in the first place that are caged for now. Niggers are a plague to mankind!!

http://www.live5news.com/2018/09/27/...gton-facility/

Thanks

Reason #1,434,967 not to hire niggers
    --------
    Wherever the nigger goes, trouble is sure to be.

Obama, aids, Ebola, zika, west Nile... And niggers.
    Proof that NOTHING good comes from
    APEFRICA.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to WilliamTheConquerer For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (10-02-2018)

Unregistered Guest

I think we might be better off paying them to stay home, as in welfare.

Thanks

You won’t see that posted on the fake news. That’s why I come to Niggermania- to get the real nigger news.

Unregistered Guest

No one should ever leave an elderly or disabled relative in the care of primitive sheboons whether that's in a long term care facility or in a hospital. When my mother was in the hospital for several days in South Carolina, she was never left alone even for a minute as family made sure there was always someone there with her. YES, that was to protect her from the niggers working there but also to make sure the stupid creatures didn't mess up her meds or anything else that could have a negative impact. As is, our mother could be in a long term care facility but in fuxxated S.C. a sheboon free one is hard to find so relatives take care of her 24/7.

On another note, those 5 sheboons in the photos.....wow! Perfect examples of female Niggopotami Africanis - very ugly and primitive looking as well as dull eyed and unintelligent in appearance. They should be back in Africa standing in front of a collection of tin shacks in Monrovia, Liberia with sewage running down the center of the dirt path in between the hovels- or sitting in the dirt outside their mud huts in the countryside. It's horrific that they're here in America!

Thanks

When you get old make sure you never end up in a place that's controlled by niggerz. Do the same for your folks. So disgusting to think that nigger paws will handle your food or even touch you.

Unregistered Guest

Scroll down under this story and see 5 more nigger faces in the news for various other crimes

Unregistered Guest

I'd rather die than let nigger beast have any form of control over me. Ship this useless shit back to Africa already!

+ Reply to Thread