Thread: A LONG list of Post-Freedom Nigger crimes!!! (1860-1960)

Thanks

Default A LONG list of Post-Freedom Nigger crimes!!! (1860-1960)

I found this very detailed and long list of atrocities that niggers committed after they were freed from slavery against many White men, women, and children! I was absolutey disgusted when I read this! I cannot believe our government officials and Presidents didn't just send these criminal niggers back to Africa!!! I give credit to the person who owns this site, because I'm sure it took a lot of time and research to compile this lengthy list! Real stories of a lot of Black on white crime in 1800s till Civil Rights movement (1960s) . This is why many White people wanted segregation so much.
    http://theinjusticefile.blogspot.com...rican.html?m=1

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jewelz119 For This Useful Post:

AuntJemima (10-15-2018),Azeotrope (Today),Caucasian Ju-Ju (10-15-2018),ChimpAcoon (10-11-2018),Lindsay (10-12-2018),Niggersareshit (10-12-2018),tnt1962 (10-11-2018),Tom Shelly (10-12-2018),YT Rules (10-14-2018)

Thanks

That's what happens when instinct driven animals are allowed to be close to humans. Rape and murder. Good thing back then there's swift rope justice.

Quit your bitchin' NIGGERS

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lord Kangz For This Useful Post:

ChimpAcoon (10-12-2018),Niggersareshit (10-12-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelz119 View Post
    I found this very detailed and long list of atrocities that niggers committed after they were freed from slavery against many White men, women, and children! I was absolutey disgusted when I read this! I cannot believe our government officials and Presidents didn't just send these criminal niggers back to Africa!!! I give credit to the person who owns this site, because I'm sure it took a lot of time and research to compile this lengthy list! Real stories of a lot of Black on white crime in 1800s till Civil Rights movement (1960s) . This is why many White people wanted segregation so much.
    http://theinjusticefile.blogspot.com...rican.html?m=1
    Great blog, thanks. You will never see these crimes ever mentioned in a Hollywood film or t.v. documentary. All the movies show are these innocent niggers and a brave white person who stands up for injustice. None of these Hollywood stars live anywhere near niggers though.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tribe of Dindus For This Useful Post:

Azeotrope (Today),ChimpAcoon (10-12-2018),Niggersareshit (10-12-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,437 Times in 319 Posts

Lincoln wanted to send them back to Africa. Unfortunately, his term was cut short.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clap For This Useful Post:

AuntJemima (10-15-2018),ChimpAcoon (10-12-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,299 Times in 386 Posts

Even though these people have been deceased for many years, can't help feel sorry for what they had to have gone through, as they were experiencing the first hand violence of this disgusting evil. Laws have gotten way to lenient for the violent niggers over the years, and back in the day, justice was handed out swiftly.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ChimpAcoon For This Useful Post:

Azeotrope (Today)

Thanks

My grandpa taught me how to hate niggers, he started hating niggers as a young man after they were given "rights" and would push white women and children off the sidewalks forcing them to walk in typically muddy streets. Of course, the niggies would never do this if the woman's husband was there!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to OZ-T For This Useful Post:

Azeotrope (Today)