Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do You Want to Do More Than Just Comment on a Forum?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,250 Times in 514 Posts

What does a Gorilla Fighter do?

(Its a serious question, so please try to resist the temptation to respond "Wull, fights gorillas a'course!" etc lol)

I understand what Haznig and moderators are (more or less), but not this one
    Last edited by AuntJemima; 11-08-2018 at 07:50 PM.
    Q: What's the worst thing you can call a black man, starting with N and ending with R?

A: Neighbor

http://niggermania.com/niggerjokes/

Bubba Deets is offline Super Moderator

HazNig Officer

Veteran Gorilla Fighter

Distinguished Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 12,614 Times in 3,513 Posts

Well, the simplest explanation is we serve as educators on nigger web sites. We try to impart truth, logic, and facts on the uselessness of niggers in civilized society.
    Niggers aren't human. https://anonym.to/?https://analyseec...amongst-us.pdf

"The criminal record of ... [niggers] ...is alarming in its proportions," wrote the ... [nigger] educator Kelly Miller in 1899.

A great read about how dumb niggers become doctors and lawyers: The Affirmative Action Hoax by Steven Farron.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubba Deets For This Useful Post:

AuntJemima (11-08-2018),Eye See (11-11-2018),ghetto lobster (11-10-2018),Segregation Station (11-08-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Deets View Post
    Well, the simplest explanation is we serve as educators on nigger web sites. We try to impart truth, logic, and facts on the uselessness of niggers in civilized society.
    You heroes have much more patience than me. I don't bother trying to educate niggers or try to make them "better" but rather leverage their stupidity, ignorance and vileness to wake up humans who are still delusional. Nothing works better as a sort of shock therapy to a liberal human than seeing niggers ooking about their hatred of humans and wanting to rape and murder all of us, liberal or NM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Segregation Station For This Useful Post:

AuntJemima (11-08-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,337 Times in 638 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Segregation Station View Post
    You heroes have much more patience than me. I don't bother trying to educate niggers or try to make them "better" but rather leverage their stupidity, ignorance and vileness to wake up humans who are still delusional. Nothing works better as a sort of shock therapy to a liberal human than seeing niggers ooking about their hatred of humans and wanting to rape and murder all of us, liberal or NM.
    We aren’t doing it as a benefit to niggers, it’s a more we are exposing the TNB and everything else we know about niggers to humans.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Niggernest For This Useful Post:

AuntJemima (11-10-2018),Segregation Station (11-09-2018)

ghetto lobster is offline Gorilla Fighter Commander

Regular Contributor

Master Gorilla Fighter

Thanks
    Thanked 20,902 Times in 5,918 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AuntJemima View Post
    What does a Gorilla Fighter do?

(Its a serious question, so please try to resist the temptation to respond "Wull, fights gorillas a'course!" etc lol)

I understand what Haznig and moderators are (more or less), but not this one
    We educate misguided Humans and do our best to keep the easily manipulated 55 IQ asphalt apes in a constant state of uproar or total chimp out. It's my Job. It's what I do.
    Non silba sed anthar

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghetto lobster For This Useful Post:

AuntJemima (11-10-2018),Bubba Deets (11-09-2018),Eye See (11-11-2018),Segregation Station (11-10-2018)

Marxist Lucifer Coon is offline Super Moderator

HazNig Officer

Gorilla Fighter Commander

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 15,850 Times in 4,464 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Segregation Station View Post
    You are exactly what we are looking for. I'll private message you within the next day or so and get you on board.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marxist Lucifer Coon For This Useful Post:

AuntJemima (11-10-2018),Eye See (11-11-2018),ghetto lobster (11-10-2018),Segregation Station (11-10-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto lobster View Post
    We educate misguided Humans and do our best to keep the easily manipulated 55 IQ asphalt apes in a constant state of uproar or total chimp out. It's my Job. It's what I do.
    Count me in! I'd love to piss off niggers and watch them ook and ahh!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Niggersaretrash For This Useful Post:

ghetto lobster (11-11-2018),Marxist Lucifer Coon (11-12-2018)

Thanks

I know I need to do something. Count me in, teach me your ways.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhitePrivilege For This Useful Post:

Eye See (11-12-2018),ghetto lobster (11-12-2018),Marxist Lucifer Coon (11-12-2018),Segregation Station (11-13-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 368 Posts

Thanks for the invite, but I believe I'll just stick with posting.