Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: Do You Want to Do More Than Just Comment on a Forum?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    5,912
    Thanked 1,332 Times in 542 Posts

    Default

    What does a Gorilla Fighter do?

    (Its a serious question, so please try to resist the temptation to respond "Wull, fights gorillas a'course!" etc lol)

    I understand what Haznig and moderators are (more or less), but not this one
    Last edited by AuntJemima; 11-08-2018 at 07:50 PM.
    Q: What's the worst thing you can call a black man, starting with N and ending with R?


    A: Neighbor


    http://niggermania.com/niggerjokes/

  2. #12
    Bubba Deets's Avatar
    Bubba Deets is offline Super Moderator

    HazNig Officer

    Veteran Gorilla Fighter

    Distinguished Contributor

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4,230
    Thanks
    17,888
    Thanked 13,092 Times in 3,679 Posts

    Default

    Well, the simplest explanation is we serve as educators on nigger web sites. We try to impart truth, logic, and facts on the uselessness of niggers in civilized society.
    Niggers aren't human. https://anonym.to/?https://analyseec...amongst-us.pdf

    "The criminal record of ... [niggers] ...is alarming in its proportions," wrote the ... [nigger] educator Kelly Miller in 1899.

    A great read about how dumb niggers become doctors and lawyers: The Affirmative Action Hoax by Steven Farron.

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubba Deets For This Useful Post:

    AuntJemima (11-08-2018),Eye See (11-11-2018),ghetto lobster (11-10-2018),Segregation Station (11-08-2018)

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Northern Friend of Jim Crow
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    2,437
    Thanked 1,640 Times in 434 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Deets View Post
    Well, the simplest explanation is we serve as educators on nigger web sites. We try to impart truth, logic, and facts on the uselessness of niggers in civilized society.
    You heroes have much more patience than me. I don't bother trying to educate niggers or try to make them "better" but rather leverage their stupidity, ignorance and vileness to wake up humans who are still delusional. Nothing works better as a sort of shock therapy to a liberal human than seeing niggers ooking about their hatred of humans and wanting to rape and murder all of us, liberal or NM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Segregation Station For This Useful Post:

    AuntJemima (11-08-2018)

  6. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,011
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked 3,073 Times in 824 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Segregation Station View Post
    You heroes have much more patience than me. I don't bother trying to educate niggers or try to make them "better" but rather leverage their stupidity, ignorance and vileness to wake up humans who are still delusional. Nothing works better as a sort of shock therapy to a liberal human than seeing niggers ooking about their hatred of humans and wanting to rape and murder all of us, liberal or NM.
    We aren’t doing it as a benefit to niggers, it’s a more we are exposing the TNB and everything else we know about niggers to humans.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Niggernest For This Useful Post:

    AuntJemima (11-10-2018),Segregation Station (11-09-2018)

  8. #15
    ghetto lobster's Avatar
    ghetto lobster is offline Gorilla Fighter Commander

    Regular Contributor

    Master Gorilla Fighter

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Deep South Boogietown!
    Posts
    9,835
    Thanks
    19,021
    Thanked 21,399 Times in 6,158 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuntJemima View Post
    What does a Gorilla Fighter do?

    (Its a serious question, so please try to resist the temptation to respond "Wull, fights gorillas a'course!" etc lol)

    I understand what Haznig and moderators are (more or less), but not this one
    We educate misguided Humans and do our best to keep the easily manipulated 55 IQ asphalt apes in a constant state of uproar or total chimp out. It's my Job. It's what I do.
    Non silba sed anthar

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghetto lobster For This Useful Post:

    AuntJemima (11-10-2018),Bubba Deets (11-09-2018),Eye See (11-11-2018),Segregation Station (11-10-2018)

  10. #16
    Marxist Lucifer Coon's Avatar
    Marxist Lucifer Coon is offline Super Moderator

    HazNig Officer

    Gorilla Fighter Commander

    Regular Contributor

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Commiefornia
    Posts
    5,426
    Thanks
    21,712
    Thanked 17,388 Times in 4,937 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Segregation Station View Post
    You heroes have much more patience than me. I don't bother trying to educate niggers or try to make them "better" but rather leverage their stupidity, ignorance and vileness to wake up humans who are still delusional. Nothing works better as a sort of shock therapy to a liberal human than seeing niggers ooking about their hatred of humans and wanting to rape and murder all of us, liberal or NM.
    You are exactly what we are looking for. I'll private message you within the next day or so and get you on board.

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marxist Lucifer Coon For This Useful Post:

    AuntJemima (11-10-2018),Eye See (11-11-2018),ghetto lobster (11-10-2018),Segregation Station (11-10-2018)

  12. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    279
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 615 Times in 213 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghetto lobster View Post
    We educate misguided Humans and do our best to keep the easily manipulated 55 IQ asphalt apes in a constant state of uproar or total chimp out. It's my Job. It's what I do.
    Count me in! I'd love to piss off niggers and watch them ook and ahh!

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Niggersaretrash For This Useful Post:

    ghetto lobster (11-11-2018),Marxist Lucifer Coon (11-12-2018)

  14. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    205
    Thanks
    1,194
    Thanked 426 Times in 142 Posts

    Default

    I know I need to do something. Count me in, teach me your ways.

  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhitePrivilege For This Useful Post:

    Eye See (11-12-2018),ghetto lobster (11-12-2018),Marxist Lucifer Coon (11-12-2018),Segregation Station (11-13-2018)

  16. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Piney Woods
    Posts
    450
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked 1,274 Times in 384 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for the invite, but I believe I'll just stick with posting.

  17. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    663
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2,154 Times in 612 Posts

    Default

    Sounds good.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •