+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fed up!

Unregistered Guest

Default Fed up!

When I first moved into my apartment, I witnessed a shitbeast throw a wrapper on the ground, and it apparently didn't like the look I gave it in response. Since then this ape has stolen my welcome mat and a package left outside my door. So sick of niggers!

Thanks
    Thanked 55,600 Times in 12,790 Posts

Install a camera.

Record the nigger stealing your package.

Report to the police.

Pressure the police into arresting the nigger.

Pressure the DA into following through with charges.

If they don't, post it online along with the name and contact information of the Police Chief and DA

The police here are going the way of South Africa in that they don't arrest and charge niggers for crimes against white people. You have to pressure them and go public to get them to act.
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.com/tom/niggerarg...umentstext.htm

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

Bluegum bubba (12-06-2018),jack2520 (12-07-2018),Niggersaretrash (12-07-2018),Niggerweary (12-06-2018),OokinSpook (12-06-2018),Overseer2 (12-06-2018),Segregation Station (12-06-2018),Warlord (12-06-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,425 Times in 371 Posts

Littering, uppity behavior, and theft = the usual TNB.
    To all human lurkers: Let it be known that the nigger hates you no matter how "anti-racist" you are. Its hunger for destruction can not be sated hence it can not be reasoned with or appeased.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Segregation Station For This Useful Post:

Bluegum bubba (12-06-2018),jack2520 (12-07-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,501 Times in 298 Posts

Start looking for another apartment. Its not going to get any better unless you can learn to enjoy a life of 24/7 TNB...and especially before they get a good look at what you have inside your apartment before they break in while you’re at work

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluegum bubba For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (12-07-2018),Segregation Station (12-07-2018)

Unregistered Guest

I turned on the TV this morning as I usually do to watch the news and as usual there's more niggers shooting other niggers.

Unregistered Guest

Niggers are garbage so creating it is like a family reunion to them. As already stated, set up a camera and a fake package and catch it in the act. It shouldn't be that hard, just put it out when normal people would be working, or if you don't want it stolen put some old work boots on the porch as a deterrent.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Shelly View Post
    Install a camera.

Record the nigger stealing your package.

Report to the police.

Pressure the police into arresting the nigger.

Pressure the DA into following through with charges.

If they don't, post it online along with the name and contact information of the Police Chief and DA

The police here are going the way of South Africa in that they don't arrest and charge niggers for crimes against white people. You have to pressure them and go public to get them to act.
    This is so true. I had an incident with a stupid nigger that stole my tools. I went to the police station to file a report and they immediately tried to turn it around & blame it on me! They didn't even file the report because if they did then they would've seen the nigger not only had a warrant out for his arrest(in a different county) and but also on bail! But imagine if myself or another White person ran a stop sign, it would be made out a federal case!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Niggersaretrash For This Useful Post:

Bluegum bubba (12-07-2018),Picaninny Rail (12-07-2018),Segregation Station (12-07-2018),Tom Shelly (12-07-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 55,600 Times in 12,790 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Niggersaretrash View Post
    This is so true. I had an incident with a stupid nigger that stole my tools. I went to the police station to file a report and they immediately tried to turn it around & blame it on me! They didn't even file the report because if they did then they would've seen the nigger not only had a warrant out for his arrest(in a different county) and but also on bail! But imagine if myself or another White person ran a stop sign, it would be made out a federal case!
    That's why cameras are your best friend nowadays. Get a body cam, they're less than a hundred bucks.

Have the body camera on when you interact with the police so you can record them trying to harass you for reporting a nigger for a crime. If they don't like the recording, tough shit. It's legal to record them. If they refuse, go to the police chief. If he's an asshole too, go to the mayor. Keep pressuring them to do their fucking jobs and lock these niggers up and stop coddling them.

The thing about cameras is that you have to position them to get a clear shot of the nigger's face so he can be identified. Not just an overhead view of a couple shadowy figures stealing shit from your storage shed or car. Even if the cops wanted to help, they can't if all you give them is a blurry shot of the niggers.

I put a camera pen in my pocket at all times, I just turn it on when I need it. Check your local laws to make sure but it's usually legal to record people in public. This little pen and the habit of putting it in your pocket every day could save you from all sorts of accusations and bullshit:

https://www.penrecorderpro.com/spy-p...t=Camera%20Pen

If you're a white man, you are the target. Protect yourself.
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.com/tom/niggerarg...umentstext.htm

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

Bluegum bubba (12-07-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Shelly View Post
    That's why cameras are your best friend nowadays. Get a body cam, they're less than a hundred bucks.

Have the body camera on when you interact with the police so you can record them trying to harass you for reporting a nigger for a crime. If they don't like the recording, tough shit. It's legal to record them. If they refuse, go to the police chief. If he's an asshole too, go to the mayor. Keep pressuring them to do their fucking jobs and lock these niggers up and stop coddling them.

The thing about cameras is that you have to position them to get a clear shot of the nigger's face so he can be identified. Not just an overhead view of a couple shadowy figures stealing shit from your storage shed or car. Even if the cops wanted to help, they can't if all you give them is a blurry shot of the niggers.

I put a camera pen in my pocket at all times, I just turn it on when I need it. Check your local laws to make sure but it's usually legal to record people in public. This little pen and the habit of putting it in your pocket every day could save you from all sorts of accusations and bullshit:

https://www.penrecorderpro.com/spy-p...t=Camera%20Pen

If you're a white man, you are the target. Protect yourself.
    You are a life saver! Thank you! I love the idea of a camera especially a camera pen that is inconspicuous. It's so pathetic that White men are so targeted nowadays that we need to record everything. We are the ones that work the longest and hardest for a system that doesn't give a shit about us but gives our tax dollars to niggers who destroy everything. I am excited about that camera pen because nobody will notice it unlike a phone which will draw unwanted attention when you pull it out to record. It's not illegal to record anyone(even police) in public. Nobody has the right to privacy in a public setting.

I am not bashing police at all. I understand they deal with being lied to, insulted, hit, and everything else all day in a thankless job. But the cops in my area don't give a shit about anything unless they can write you a ticket. Some nigger murders , steals, rapes, or some heinous felony crime? Oh well the magistrate will just let them go during arraignment on very low bail or even unsecured bail(which is basically a walk). Niggers are not even from here but invade our areas and destroy them. The law doesn't even consider them a flight risk.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,588 Times in 748 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Niggersaretrash View Post
    0bama made it so that it is illegal to hold a nigger accountable for anything it does.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Picaninny Rail For This Useful Post:

Bluegum bubba (12-08-2018)

+ Reply to Thread