Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: NM story: Collapse (how a nig-only world collapses)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,789 Times in 1,171 Posts

(What was the next scheme of nigger Maduka? Maduka was always scheming every single day. Simple Kasaian barbarian coons were in deep trouble..)
    Niggers hate people talking about reality for it reveals their nature.

Scientific evidence showing that niggers are not human, defined as Homo sapiens.

Finished NM fictions: Collapse & Seven trips to the Niger Basin & Canine Conquest of Apefrica

New NM fiction: Memoirs of a sheboon

Fiction: NM Exploration of Africa http://niggermania.net/forum/showthr...-da-mudderland

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NiggersAlwaysSuck For This Useful Post:

Catholic Conquistador (06-19-2019),jack2520 (06-09-2019)

Thanks

(Narratives matter.

The NM/canine narrative is that all niggers were niggers and they sucked.

The Victorian/populist/commie narrative is that a group of immoral mostly Igbo tycoons and techies were in a conspiracy and that they needed to be overthrown to save ordinary niggers.

The Jessican/mercantile narrative is that a group of smart, hard-working Igbo merchants and scholars were contributing a lot to Apefrica. Yet retarded, lazy and violent non-Igbo coons were jealous of them due to their inherent inferiority and chimped out which had to be crushed for the sake of the world.

The Madukan narrative is the third.)

Scientific evidence showing that niggers are not human, defined as Homo sapiens.

Finished NM fictions: Collapse & Seven trips to the Niger Basin & Canine Conquest of Apefrica

Fiction: NM Exploration of Africa http://niggermania.net/forum/showthr...-da-mudderland

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NiggersAlwaysSuck For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (06-09-2019)

Thanks

IV. Origins of the Kwamouth-Mushie Pocket

The Mushie region was more and more fortified every day. Despite picking up a lot of Kasaian weapons and ammo our own light weapons were still inferior to those of Kasaians. Attacking Kasaians head on was likely to lead to a disaster.

On Dec. 26th I decided to withdraw some troops to the outskirts of Kwamouth while others disappeared into forests near Kasai River on both banks. I then sent a group of civilian laborers on a mission: They needed to figure out how to build or rehabilitate a road or construct a canal between Lake Tumba and Lake Mai-Ndombe. We planned to draw Kasaians to outskirts of Kwamouth, trick them into attempting to cut off Congo River while rapidly recovering Lake Mai-Ndombe and cutting off the Kasaian troops from their homeland by sailing down Fimi River. Mushie region would be taken and another group of Kasaian troops would be wiped out.

I also increased the amount of intelligence work against Kasai. I had been sending spies into Kasai since I was in charge of waging the Kasaian War. This increased because after destroying a strong Kasaian army we no longer needed to worry about protecting Congo River or Kinshasa. More resources could be spent on collecting intelligence in and subverting Kasai.

Those at the front were instructed to gradually give up ground over time, tricking Kasaians into believing that they had a reasonable chance to reach Congo River if they sent more troops in. This was of course a mistake since we hid some heavy artillery on the west side of Congo River near Kwamouth.
    Last edited by NiggersAlwaysSuck; 06-10-2019 at 07:24 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NiggersAlwaysSuck For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (06-13-2019)

Thanks

(Maduka could not take Kasai militarily. Instead its goal was winning a few decisive local victories and scaring Kasaians into accepting a deal that benefited or at least didn't harm EL.)
    Last edited by NiggersAlwaysSuck; 06-11-2019 at 06:45 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NiggersAlwaysSuck For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (06-13-2019)

Thanks

(Why was Jessica Udene so smart? Because it was a designer baby produced in China with IQ boosted. The Udene fambly was a close ally of commies in China and participated in Chinese commie investments in Niggeria. This was why commies let them have a designer baby in Beijing. Two years later when Udenes wanted another niglet (i.e. Josephine Udene) commies were overthrown and nationalists angrily beaten up both commie traitors and their nigger cronies that failed to GTFO before it was too late, causing Udenes to be afraid of travelling to China. This was why Jess Udene was the smartest coon in the world.)
    Last edited by NiggersAlwaysSuck; 06-13-2019 at 06:09 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NiggersAlwaysSuck For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (06-13-2019)

Thanks

V. The Kwamouth-Mushie Campaign

Building a canal between the lakes was infeasible. However rehabilitating Congolese National Highway 8 to acceptable conditions wasn't. It took us about a month to rehabilitate it. By Jan. 27th the highway was already passable for certain trucks and only 2-3 km from villages near Lake Mai-Ndombe.

We didn't rehabilitate the last 2-3km for a while. Instead I sent the 3rd ELFC Special Force Brigade to occupy the villages wearing Kasaian uniform. Then we rehabilitated the last 2-3km of the highway. The entire 8th Corps then arrived at Lake Mai-Ndombe followed by the 1st Corps.

Intelligence informed me that Kasaians had about 17 intact divisions. 8 had been commited to the Kwamouth front, 2 were guarding the Bandundu-Kitwit region, 2 were guarding the Lake Mai-Ndombe region and 5 were guarding Kasai itself including 2 ready to reinforce Kwamouth.

The 4th, 5th and 10th Corps were resisting attacks by 8 Kasaian Divisions with superior light weapons. King William agreed to reinforce Kwamouth with 2 more Corps since the situation in Cameroon had quieted down a bit. The 1st and 8th Corps pretended to be Kasaians and swiftly reached Kasai River by Feb. 1st.

Kasaians did manage to enter Kwamouth. However reinforcement of Kasaian troops at Kwamouth became impossible. Attacks by the 8th Corps from behind and artillery fire routed Kasaians at Kwamouth. Within 5 days Kasaian resistance in the region ended. The 1st Corps destroyed the 11th and 14th Kasaian Infantry Divisions near Inongo through surprise attacks on their bases and sailed up Kasai River into Kasai. The 10th Corps then destroyed the 8th and 9th Kasaian Infantry Divisions near Bandundu and Kitwit using similar means.

On Feb. 10th the 4th Corps retook Ilebo in a surprise attack. They finally raised the Congolese flag. Kasaians were very surprised that their army had been reduced to about 4 divisions. Peace talks then began.
    Last edited by NiggersAlwaysSuck; 06-13-2019 at 07:57 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NiggersAlwaysSuck For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (06-17-2019)

Thanks

(In early 2063 EL was mostly devoted to the Sahelian wars and Mediterranean expeditions. Even Emmanuel Chioma received less and less support from Enugu. Jonah Nyagura & Joshua Maduka received pretty much no resources.

After the East Coongolese debacle EL had to somehow divert resources to Maduka. How? Through the newly reestablished AU.)
    Last edited by NiggersAlwaysSuck; 06-15-2019 at 02:41 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to NiggersAlwaysSuck For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (06-17-2019)

Thanks

VI. Peace

President Nyagura returned to Kinshasa and began talks with Kasaians. On Feb. 21st he signed a peace treaty with them establishing the ELPC-Kasai border at the old boundary between the Belgian Leopoldville-Coquilhatville-Stanleyville provinces and Lusambo Province. EL agreed to accept 20 Kasaian members and promised to punish ELFC soldiers who commited war crimes in Kasai. A highway from ELPC to Mbuji-Mayi would be built to facilitate trade.

The Kasaian War ended. We could have advanced to Kananga and Mbuji-Mayi maybe from Kitwit. However EL troops were tied down mostly in the Sahel. John Afamefuna's Free Cameroonian Army and King William's Southern Cameroonian Army did help by advancing towards Bangui after pacifying most of Cameroon but this was pretty much the only assistance we got. EL did not have enough resources for either Chioma or us. Joseph Ijeawele told me that EL only cared about keeping the region near Kinshasa and Kongo Central for they were where the EL industries were mostly at and that they were close to the Atlantic Ocean. Even the Lagos-Mombasa Highway was optional. If Emmanuel Chioma could keep the trade route through the Cape of Good Hope safe then we didn't even have to build the highway. Emmanuel Chioma's job was first to keep southern Africa from invading Central Africa and if this worked well he should secure the coast in the hands of allies through diplomacy and local conflicts. That's it. His job did not include taking Pretoria or Windhoek. Similarly I was strongly discouraged from advancing to Katanga. I requested to go to Sahel to help solve the Sahelian problem. Joseph Ijeawele agreed and told me that this would be discussed during the next EL meeting.

The next day Josephine Udene called me and strongly discouraged me from moving again. She said that the Sahelian situation was very delicate and that Sarah and I needed to have some peace. Jane Onochie also called us and said that Sarah and I needed to stay away from the Sahel. She said that she would send us some EL reports on Sahel that were never delivered to Congo before in order not to distract us from our own problems. I thanked her and then called Joseph Ijeawele to withdraw my offer. Joseph Ijeawele told me that the Sahelian situation was indeed very serious but still stable and that if it did not become terminally messed up he would not call on me to solve it.

Several minutes later Sarah and I received some shocking reports from Enugu delivered by Africa Express. The first document I received was not really a report though. Instead it was Jane Onochie & Josephine Udene & Jacob Anozie's message asking Sarah and I to immediately depart for Port Harcourt with the reports. An OnochieShip ship then arrived to fetch us. We got on a ship staffed by Igbos only with the reports. The staff gave us more and told us that Jane Onochie wanted us to read them now.
    Last edited by NiggersAlwaysSuck; 06-16-2019 at 04:33 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to NiggersAlwaysSuck For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (06-17-2019)

Thanks

Chapter 5. African World War
    I. Secret Messages

The ship left Congo. Sarah and I sat in our seats, completely shocked. The recent alliance with Hausas did not go well at all. Neither us nor Hausas really trusted each other. The level of social unity in Muslim societies was completely beyond our ability to handle. EL leadership was very concerned about Hausas attacking us at some point. Moreover the quality of some of their materials was unusually high. After all we Igbos have the nickname "Jews of Africa" while Hausas are a poor, high social unity group, that is, they are barbarians. We love democracy, negotiation and debating while they are despotic. Neither group can understand the other well at all. Moreover there is also a religious issue here. The Ummah has a lot of internal strife. However they can certainly unite well against outsiders under the right circumstances. EL could hardly handle a jihad.

Now we understood the real reason why Aunt Jane and Josephine Udene did not want us in the Sahel. They thought our Hausa "allies" may kill us. This fear of Muslim tribes near us also explained why Jessica Udene & John Adebisi were in the Mediterranean region and why the Anozie family sent Sarah to Congo. In fact so many Igbo EL folks were living by the Niger River to the point that EL had almost no members living in Enugu itself any more. Onitsha became the new de facto headquarter of EL. Even Yoruba members knew that to some extant which was why they had mostly relocated to Lagos. I finally understood why my family moved back to Asaba last month. We still had businesses in Jos but even we could not afford to live there any more.

What's even more shocking was that EL already had a backup plan in the scenario in which we got completely defeated in West Africa drafted by Paul Chibuikem. According to the Chibuikem Plan we would first declare a crusade and attempt to unite all non-Muslims against Islam. If that plan failed we would defend Igboland. If Igboland could not be defended then we would retreat to Malabo and extract as much of the Igbo population as well as allies in EL from Nigeria as possible. In the worst scenario in which even Republic of Freetown and Malabo Empire completely fail we planned to either move out of Sub-Saharan Africa altogether to some unsettled area in the Mediterranean region, Americas, Asia or Australia or regroup in Congo or Angola.

There was also this plan from an unknown strategist who worked for us, James Akuabata. According to James Akuabata we have to decisively deal with any tribe that attempts to destroy us. He proposed the idea of tricking members of Sahelian tribes into killing each other to make us safe from them. He added that his goal was to free the world from barbarism forever.

The EL was not really interested in ending the Sahelian wars. Instead we really wanted the wars to go on forever. The goal was precisely letting Hausas and their enemies destroy each other. This was why Juliet Udene and other EL leaders sold a lot of goods and services to Muslim members while not commiting any Igbo troops at all. All Igbo and Yoruba EL units were supposedly either in the Mediterranean region or in Cameroon. Malabeno and Angolan troops were of course commited to the Mediterranean region or Southern Africa and could not be used to reinforce Sahel. Freetown did send two majority Muslim divisions to Bamako. However it seemed like an attempt to keep them out of the republic itself instead of an attempt to win the war.
    Last edited by NiggersAlwaysSuck; 06-16-2019 at 07:23 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to NiggersAlwaysSuck For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (06-17-2019)

Thanks

(James Akuabata and Joshua Maduka would have an interesting chat. Social Darwinism of nig Akuabata would guide EL for many years..)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to NiggersAlwaysSuck For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (06-17-2019)