Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: NM story: Collapse (how a nig-only world collapses)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,014 Times in 869 Posts

XVII. The Conquest of the Congo Basin (Part 2)

The railway was finally rehabilitated. Our troops began to attack again after being basically police officers for months. I also managed to recruit 300,000 Congolese Police. We also taught all the EL troops French and English. Juliet and I openly took a French course in Kinshasa together with other high-ranking officials. I ordered all the non-Congolese who work in the public sector to learn French because Congo is Francophone. I also set up the ELPC French Exam. Everyone in the pubic sector including Juliet and I was supposed to pass the exam within a year. Juliet, William and I openly took the exam in Aug 2062 before the troops and reporters and got our exam papers copied on local and West African newspapers. We all passed. I got a 98 out of 100. We of course didn't cheat because we did want to do our job well and set a good example for the officials and soldiers.

I ordered the soldiers to report to their officers whenever anyone had overheard an unknown English-speaker in the new campaign because he/she is likely to be from Rwanda, Uganda or maybe Zambia.

I didn't expect the railway betweem Ilebo and Kananga to work because I literally don't trust anything made in pre-EL Congo. My view was of course right. I ordered the 4th Kasai Corps to seize Mbuji-Mayi and the diamond mines. Mbuji-Mayi used to be a place mostly only connected to the rest of the world by air. Right now all planes had been grounded and we hadn't figured out how to resume air travel yet. So we had to somehow get in by land. It took our troops about 2 months (I assume since nobody knows) to even reach Mbuji-Mayi and supplies immediately became a problem. They essentially ate local vegetables, fruits and hunted. I ordered them that the ELFC must never commit robbery, theft, rape, murder or cannibalism against the citizens under any circumstances. However...THEY FUCKING DISOBEYED ME. Since nobody could even get into that area easily they managed to rape, rob, murder and commit cannibalism. What's even worse was that the local Lubas were actually pretty well-armed as some of them used to guard diamond mines. In fact they were better armed than the old Congolese military! All hell broke loose. Our troops pretty much gradually poured into the region, commited atrocities and then some troops became disorganized and got badly beaten by locals. The news only reached me several months later as I wondered where the fuck was the elite 7th ELFC Division? I even lost contact with the division commander. We didn't take even one diamond mine. On the other hand Lubas and other locals united against us. They declared Kasai to be an independent state and began to "kill all Congolese motherfuckers". Eventually Kasai rebels actually took Lusambo from us on Nov. 7th, 2062, killing the 8th ELFC Division commander and a few EL officials. Then they openly burned captured ELFC soldiers alive.

We became very mad. However bad news did not seem to end here. They now began to march on and sail towards Ilebo! We already had a full-fledged rebellion even before taking over Congo ! WTF?!

While we were waging the Kasai Campaign we also waged a campaign to secure the borders of ELPC. We managed to secure the Congo River between Ubundu and Kasongo. As for Lubumbashi well we can't even get into Katanga at all for now. Hell the copper mines there were important but we simply couldn't even get in.

The march towards East was pretty much a logistical disaster. The 60,000-65,000 troops we sent there pretty much became murderers, rapists, robbers and cannibals. Just like the 4th Corps they basically ignored my orders to be kind to the civilians. This time they caused a lot of chaos along the way, causing millions of civilians to flee towards Rwanda, Uganda and Burundi. These folks were not unfamiliar with Congolese chaos. However even they hadn't seen anything like that before. In particular the presence of a lot of speakers of a French-like language (i.e. Spanish) completely confused them because no locals behaved like that at all. Rwandans, Burundians and Ugandans were convinced that Portuguese-speaking Angolans were invading DR Congo. As a result they were fairly concerned. They had of course annexed a large part of DR Congo. However even at that point our troops hadn't met them yet. The unruly troops rolled into Rwandan, Ugandan and Burundian territories carrying the ELPC flag. Perplexed Rwandan soldiers asked them in English and French who they were and what the fuck was this new flag. Some English-speaking officers said that we were the Enugu League Protectorate of Congo. Rwandans were completely confused. "What is the Enugu League? Is it something made up by Angolans?" asked them. The officers explained that we were from West African countries such as Nigeria. They said, "OK. I have heard of Nigeria. But why are you in Congo and why do Congolese people complain about you?" The officers explained our mission. The Rwandans laughed and told them if the ELPC exists to free Congo from atrocities why the fuck does the ELPC itself commit so many atrocities? They also told them that they were now illegally in Rwanda. Not willing to let me know WTF they did they just got the fuck out of Rwanda without informing me at all. What happened near Uganda and Burundi were similar. I only heard WTF was wrong after Jessica (!) told me what East Africans thought about the EL after EL troops reached Madagascar and took over a bunch of other islands.

We were really struggling to solve the Kasai problem which can not be resolved militarily as they took Ilebo on Nov. 30th. Finally I apologized for the atrocities and agreed to retreat from Kasai altogether and recognize the Republic of Kasai if they recognize our control over the rest of DR Congo. Thankfully they did. I also invited Kasai leaders to sail to the Protectorate and talk to random ordinary people and tour Kinshasa, Matadi, Boma and Bandundu. They were convinced that we were good guys who loved Congolese people and the only problem was with unruly soldiers. So the Kasai problem pretty much ended at least for now.

Right now we probably can only set up a smaller protectorate. Katanga and Kasai may need to be abandoned forever. We really just want to get the Lagos-Mombasa highway built and protect trade on Congo River. That's it.
    Last edited by NiggersAlwaysSuck; 01-11-2019 at 05:15 PM.
    Niggers hate people talking about reality for it reveals their nature.

Scientific evidence showing that niggers are not human, defined as Homo sapiens.

Finished NM fictions: Collapse & Seven trips to the Niger Basin & Canine Conquest of Apefrica

New NM fiction: Memoirs of a sheboon

Fiction: NM Exploration of Africa http://niggermania.net/forum/showthr...-da-mudderland

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NiggersAlwaysSuck For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (01-11-2019)

Thanks

(P.S. Fucking niggers can't stop muh dikking without supervision. However..the nigger "author" itself was also that bad as it enjoyed muh dikking niggress sex slaves a lot every day.)

Scientific evidence showing that niggers are not human, defined as Homo sapiens.

Finished NM fictions: Collapse & Seven trips to the Niger Basin & Canine Conquest of Apefrica

Fiction: NM Exploration of Africa http://niggermania.net/forum/showthr...-da-mudderland

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NiggersAlwaysSuck For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (01-11-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 26,324 Times in 9,454 Posts

Keep up the good work, mate! We love this story!
    Pizza for humans, dirt pizza for nigger animals.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jack2520 For This Useful Post:

NiggersAlwaysSuck (01-12-2019)

Thanks

XVIII. Construction in Congo & more expeditions for science

After the failed Kasai campaign there were some people in Igboland who wants Enugu League to sack me because some EL people lost their lives. I apologized through Josephine for the failure, saying that we won't allow anything similar to that to happen again. Thankfully most of EL still supported me. William also intervened on my side, explaining that we really worked very hard in making Congo great for both EL traders and the Congolese. We couldn't afford to wage any military campaign for now. Instead what we did for the next a few months was building of infrastructure. We began to build the Congolese portion of the Lagos-Mombasa highway because this is what EL wants the most besides protection of traders. I personally went to Bangui with Juliet to supervise the construction work. We recruited two construction crews and began to construct the bridge over Ubangi River. Photos of the construction sites were then sent back to Igboland, Freetown and Malabo Empire, ensuring everyone that we were doing our job well. At the same time we began to work on the highway from Zongo to Kisangani. Our administration in Kisangani began to construct and rehabilitate highways near the city both towards Zongo and towards Bukavu which was annexed by Rwanda.

Meanwhile I invited Kasai people to travel to the Protectorate. We asked them to set up an embassy in Kinshasa and politely asked them whether we could maintain an embassy in Lusambo? They agreed but asked me why we couldn't set up the embassy in their capital, Mbuji-Mayi? I apologized to them again and told them the honest truth that there was literally no way for us to discipline our staff if they got to Mbuji-Mayi. We want to prevent future atrocities. They agreed. Thankfully neither EL nor Kasai folks were mad at us about Kasai now.

I think we could complete the highway within 5 years. Meanwhile we had other projects. The most important ones were a highway from Kinshasa to Kisangani and a highway from Kinshasa to Bangui. We started them as well. Congo now looked like a huge construction site. EL businesses got to start cement factories in Congo and provide the construction sites cement. ELFC and Congolese Police provided security. Military discipline had significantly improved after I openly executed 519 war criminals in Kinshasa before the officials, the troops, the people and Kasai observers. I didn't execute Nigerian war criminals though because I really don't want to make EL mad. However I did incarcerate them and asked Enugu what should be done about them. EL didn't favor execution but did agree that they needed to be in prison. So be it.

We didn't phone Jessica for several months because we were in Bangui and it didn't have telephone service. However we did manage to resolve the problem. Jessica told me what happened while we hadn't been in touch with them.

John asked the EL Mediterranean troops to annex Cyprus and then Israel. Cyprus was easily taken and we did get a lot of weapons on both the Greek Cypriot and the Turkish Cypriot side. Even more and much better weapons were found in the former British Sovereign Base Areas of Akrotiri and Dhekelia. All of them belonged to EL now. Then John's troops landed in Tel Aviv both for the weapons and in order to control pilgrimage sites. What happened next was completely different from anything he expected. Israel was pretty much destroyed completely before we landed. However it did have a few very weird armed black people who spoke Hebrew. In fact both black men and black women in Israel were extremely well-equipped. They had tanks, missiles and were actually well-organized. Screaming in Hebrew they basically tried to completely annihilate our well-equipped troops. We did manage to not be annihilated. However out of 17,500 troops who went there only 5,912 even managed to return to Cyprus. They managed to use artillery and missiles to sink 14 of our ships. EL was completely shocked. WTF?! Currently EL assumed that these fuckers were probably Beta Israel who just like almost all other Israelis all served in the IDF and they probably thought that we were Sudanese who fought for Arabs, hated and killed many Jews during the Calamities which was why they shot at us right after spotting us. Hell Israelis really made some goooood stuff. We need to somehow get them. I suggested that a landing be made at Gaza City because it was definitely not Jewish but on mainland Asia so there shouldn't be black IDF troops there. John agreed.

As for the expedition to Madagascar it was fairly successful because Madagascar was very chaotic. EL supplied 25,000 troops to secure the island in addition to our 5,000 troops. As for William he was in Kisangani supervising the construction work with no contact with Kinshasa which is why he hadn't sent any troops. We basically left Kinshasa to the Enugu-appointed provincial governor, Joshua Maduka of Asaba who we trusted would do a good job. After securing coastal Madagascar we also began to secure Comoros, Seychelles, Mayotte, Mauritius, Reunion and the former British Indian Ocean Territory. Everything worked well other than the campaign at Mauritius because we encountered a very weird Muslim naval force that for some unknown reasons were there. They told me that the Zanzibar Sultanate controlled Seychelles. We didn't try to evict or destroy them. Instead our troops returned to Madagascar and began to focus on pacification of the entire island. Worried I told Jessica & John that we'd better not try to pacify all of Madagascar fearing that the Kasai Campaign-style shit would happen. Moreover for the purpose of trade this was pointless. They agreed and called off the offensive.

This was not the end of trouble though. A much worse disaster was coming. On Mar. 17th, 2063 Jessica called me and told me that according to the troops Nigerians were very hated all over East Africa. I asked her why. She told me that they said some shit like Nigerians invaded Congo, murdered, raped, robbed and ate many Congolese people. There were even Congolese refugees rescued by Rwandans, Ugandans and Burundians spreading the information about "Nigerian atrocities in Congo" regularly. During each "Fuck Nigeria" event there were even a few women who travelled from city to city, town to town, got naked before crowds regularly, displayed their bodies that were supposed to having been maimed by the supposed evil Nigerians and cried about the evil Nigerian soldiers. Then the crowds tended to torch Nigerian flags. When a few troops paid friendly visits to Kenya at my request angry Kenyans (or more accurately those who were previously considered Kenyans) actually tried to kill them after knowing that their leaders were Nigerian. This caused a huge uproar among the troops and then EL. Now EL was very mad at Juliet, William and especially me. I apologized repeatedly and told EL that just like the Kasai Campaign it was literally unruly soldiers who commited a lot of atrocities and this time I literally had no knowledge of the atrocities before hearing from Jessica. I offered to resign and go to East Africa, Mediterranean region or return to Freetown instead. EL agreed and appointed me the EL Protector of the East with my new HQ Diego Garcia. Joshua Maduka became the new EL Protector of Congo.

Before leaving I asked Joshua to finish the construction work, discipline the troops and not expand anywhere because we were not strong enough for that.
    Last edited by NiggersAlwaysSuck; 01-12-2019 at 04:01 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NiggersAlwaysSuck For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (01-12-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 26,324 Times in 9,454 Posts

It looks like the Niggerians are reverting to their true natures, despite their apetempts to bring back civilisation--which, due to their low IQs and innate TNB will fail.
    Pizza for humans, dirt pizza for nigger animals.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jack2520 For This Useful Post:

NiggersAlwaysSuck (01-12-2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jack2520 View Post
    It looks like the Niggerians are reverting to their true natures, despite their apetempts to bring back civilisation--which, due to their low IQs and innate TNB will fail.
    Exactly. Just look at the Nigerian Civil War or their current Boko Haram insurgency. Niggerian niggers are more capable of business than other niggers. However they are as chaotic as other niggers and really suck at fighting wars. Ethiopians aren't more peaceful than them either. All niggers are still niggers.

Later I will mention more nigger tribes such as Tswanas. More fun is coming!
    Last edited by NiggersAlwaysSuck; 01-12-2019 at 03:42 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NiggersAlwaysSuck For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (01-12-2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jack2520 View Post
    The expedition to Eastern Congo in my story is similar to the Congo Arab war. However whites and Arabs & part Arab niggers were replaced by EL thugs mostly recruited from Equatorial Guinea, Sierra Leone and Liberia on one side and native Congolese thugs on the other. So it's even more chaotic because even the commanders were niggers. Isn't it hilarious that the Protector of Congo didn't even know how much trouble its soldiers caused before the news spread everywhere else causing it to be fired? Niggers aping Belgian Congo doesn't work.
    Last edited by NiggersAlwaysSuck; 01-12-2019 at 03:51 AM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NiggersAlwaysSuck For This Useful Post:

DonFrijoles (01-22-2019),jack2520 (01-12-2019)

Thanks

XIX. In the Atlantic Ocean..again

When Juliet and I boarded our ship at Matadi William came with me because he wanted to marry my sister Anne. We sailed towards our first destination, Toamasina. We didn't stop at any other port because we didn't want to cause any trouble in Angola and because Namibia, South Africa and Mozambique were absolutely chaotic according to reports from earlier EL traders and we didn't have the ability to unfuck them at all. Seriously Madagascar itself was already chaotic as fuck.

Jessica and John left for Athens to lead future expeditions in and technology transfers from the Mediterranean region in Apr. 2nd. Since we won't return to Freetown anytime soon we relinquished our posts in Freetown to Josephine and her husband Jacob Anozie respectively. Josephine was now Ms. President of Freetown and the leader of Udenes in West Africa. The other two Udene girls basically became colonists in search of technologies. Thankfully we could still be in touch with each other.

Enugu League was now trying to re-establish some form of the Internet. Nobody really knew how to set up a DNS Root name server. However we could indeed get some form of low-speed internet using IPV15. The STEM folks were working on that in Onitsha.

While we were about to enter the Indian Ocean, Joshua Maduka called me and told me some very awful news, namely random militas probably backed by Ugandans or Rwandans were disrupting highway construction near Kisangani. Local Congolese outside the major cities in the east also seemed to increasingly dislike us. Random attacks became increasingly common and ELPC & Congolese Police were struggling very hard to contain them.

What's even worse is that the temporary commander of Enugu League Forces in the East (ELFE) told me that EL spies in East Africa reported that East Africans were now aware of the presence of EL in the Indian Ocean and were extremely mad. They were screaming "Nigerian cannibal colonists out!" and were organizing a force to destroy all of ELFE. I was alarmed and told EL the new developments. Now we might need to fight a two-front war with East Africans in both Congo and the Indian Ocean.

Several days later Joshua called me again, informing me that the so-called Congo Liberation Movement (CLM) had been formed and its military wing, the Congo Liberation Army (CLA) was now attacking ELFC near Kisangani, Kasongo and Kindu. The 2nd Middle Congo Corps and the 6th Upper Middle Congo Corps managed to stop them temporarily. However more and more enemies were coming. Their supply line was long. However ours was much worse because ELPC did not have a lot of crucial industries, did not have any defense industry at all and as a result good weapons were mostly imported all the way from Nigeria. If the problem was not somehow solved it wouldn't be long before the ELPC was completely destroyed or reduced to the Boma-Kinshasa strip and most troops wouldn't even be successfully extracted from Congo. As for the Lagos-Mombasa Highway we should just forget about it unless we could somehow subdue East Africa.

Fuck. There was nothing I could do other than fucking Juliet and Precious again and again.
    Last edited by NiggersAlwaysSuck; 01-12-2019 at 05:54 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to NiggersAlwaysSuck For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (01-12-2019)

Thanks

(The Enugu League didn't have to attempt to conquer all of Congo nor did it have the ability to do so. Would the fortune of the Enugu League improve after capturing powerful weapons produced by humanity? What would be the consequences of the Second Apefrican War (the first one was the Udene-Igwebuike War)? Would nigger William Igwebuike manage to meet sow Anne Nyagura at all?)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to NiggersAlwaysSuck For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (01-12-2019)

Thanks

(The EL troops were pretty much not good soldiers at all. They mostly consist of draftees from post-WWIII chaotic places such as Sierra Leone, Liberia, etc. The main strengths of EL troops if anything were weaponry and supplies. When the supply line was too long they were pretty much just a bunch of armed nigger criminals. When their enemy had weapons as good as theirs they could hardly win. This is why they couldn't even take Lisbon from Portuguese-speaking nigger gangsters and got completely pwned by Beta Israel niggers that actually served in the IDF.)
    Last edited by NiggersAlwaysSuck; 01-12-2019 at 06:16 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to NiggersAlwaysSuck For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (01-12-2019)