Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast

Thread: NM story: Collapse (how a nig-only world collapses)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 Times in 654 Posts

(Why didn't nigger Jonah Nyagura have any STD at all? Because it always used condoms.)
    Last edited by NiggersAlwaysSuck; 02-10-2019 at 03:09 PM.
    Niggers hate people talking about reality for it reveals their nature.

Scientific evidence showing that niggers are not human, defined as Homo sapiens.

Finished NM fictions: Collapse & Seven trips to the Niger Basin

New NM fiction: Canine Conquest of Apefrica

Fiction: NM Exploration of Africa http://niggermania.net/forum/showthr...-da-mudderland

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NiggersAlwaysSuck For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (02-10-2019)

Thanks

XVIII. Reconnecting with Onitsha Empire

I sent a female messenger to the enemy besieging EAL cities suggesting that we have peace. They didn't send her back. Instead our soldiers observed them stripping her while she was pleading for peace. We started a sudden attack and got her back. I sent no more messengers for peace was impossible.

There was only one solution then, namely winning the war. But how?

I decided to start a counteroffensive in South Africa. My first target was Port Elizabeth. On Jun. 17th, 2088 the first troops suddenly landed there. Enemies were executed and ladies were recruited into a new South African Women's Self-Defense Force (SAWSDF). We trained and armed SAWSDF troops who fought along with us. Moreover we began to build a wall to protect the city.

We then began to secure other coastal cities such as East London. Eventually on Sep.12th we reached the lines of the defending IOA/ION and South African Royal Army (SARA).

I was very surprised to know that new weapons were shipped to the frontline but were not used when the messenger reported this fact back to me. She told me that there was this weird powder that was stocked but not really used. I screamed "Gunpowder! Did Queen Jessica reinvent gunpowder?" She didn't really know what gunpowder was. However what she did know was that IOA and ION were equipped with increasingly weird weapons. She said that ION already had some really weird ships. "Huh?" I asked her what they looked like. She drew a picture and I immediately recognized that Onitsha Empire had reinvented sailing ships. I sent her back to the front.

Jessica was the only hope of Africa I guess...

While commanding the troops I was also fortifying Madagascar, Comoros and all other locations we owned. My house itself gradually became a castle. I also built two walls around Toamasina. Highways were also back to use this time for horse wagons. We didn't really have that many horses so I started a horse-breeding farm.

Scientific evidence showing that niggers are not human, defined as Homo sapiens.

Fiction: NM Exploration of Africa http://niggermania.net/forum/showthr...-da-mudderland

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NiggersAlwaysSuck For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (02-10-2019)

Thanks

(The books taken by the Kween turned out to be fairly useful. However even the kween couldn't do much. Yes they had gunpowder by transporting natural sulfur all the way from Sicily which was basically a logistical nightmare. However they had no guns (!). Eventually what the kween did was replicating a variant of what was described on a book its bucks and sows found in the old Chinese Embassy in Abuja, namely using bamboo found naturally in Apefrica to make fire lances. Later the kween decided to grow bamboos for the purpose of manufacturing this weapon. However niggers and farming did not mix unless they were forced to farm. Unlike nigger Nyagura kween Jessica was not an asshole about to commit niggercide at any time. Hence the groid workers did not give a shit about its bamboo quotas.

The caravel was reinvented after the kween got info about it on a book found in South Africa which had detailed explanation on how it was manufactured by Portuguese and Spaniards.)
    Last edited by NiggersAlwaysSuck; 02-10-2019 at 05:09 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NiggersAlwaysSuck For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (02-10-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 25,464 Times in 9,206 Posts

Niggers...even in the face of losing everything they have and even their own extinction, they are still lazy to the core!
    Pizza for humans, dirt pizza for nigger animals.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jack2520 For This Useful Post:

NiggersAlwaysSuck (02-10-2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jack2520 View Post
    Niggers...even in the face of losing everything they have and even their own extinction, they are still lazy to the core!
    Exactly. Why didn't firearm production in Benin Empire or Ajuran Sultanate work well? Why didn't Ajuran groids manage to replicate Turkish weapons?

In my story the only reason why the kween got some stuff done was that it recruited a small group (about 500) of extremely rare nerdy magic sheboons and led them as if they were high school groids doing some science project for fun. Since it was playing to these sheboons just like what basketball is to many NBA niggers this did end up working. However when it came to mass production..Kween Jessica couldn't exactly make repetitive factory work and farm work look like a game.

Jonah Nyagura did not do that well in reinventing human stuff. However it was definitely very good at making sure that everything under its control got done properly. For example that groid literally used its numerous mistresses to patrol farms, factories and construction sites to make sure that everything worked as intended. From the amount of grains in every granary to the quality of iodized salt and the quantity and quality of bricks in every city wall nigger Nyagura received reports about everything when it was awake and not having sex (and sometimes even when it was having sex for nigger Nyagura liked to muh dik a sow while reading its reports written on locally-produced Onitsha paper). Moreover since it was unclear which sheboons slept with nigger Nyagura at all (or more accurately it was impossible to predict which sheboon did NOT sleep with nigger Nyagura since it slept with sheboons from all walks of life) every niggress saw every other niggress as Jonah Nyagura's informer and enforcer.

Of course after nigger Nyagura died the system was completely torn down as Juliet Udene wanted to be more "humane" and less like a control freak.
    Last edited by NiggersAlwaysSuck; 02-10-2019 at 11:15 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NiggersAlwaysSuck For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (02-12-2019)

Thanks

XVIV. Letter from Jessica

Juliet got pregnant after she wanted a child and I finally had sex with her without a condom. Now I (or more accurately the slave girls) had to take care of my dear wifey. Well we were both increasingly old. If we had not gotten a kid at that time we probably would have become evolutionarily extinct.

On Apr.16th, 2089 a sailing ship arrived at Toamasina. On the ship were my messenger together with 7 Onitsha women. They brought me a letter from Jessica as well as new stuff.

The letter was printed (!) on yellow Onitsha paper. Jessica wrote that she sent 7 girls from the Queen Jessica University of Onitsha to us so that they could give East Africans new technologies. Jessica recognized my position as the Viceroy of Madagascar and Zanzibar, sent us 1 kg of sulfur from Sicily, 1 kg of dry penicillin from the plant in Niamey, 100 grams of sulfuric acid in a glass bottle, 1 kg of gunpowder, 10 fire lances, a caravel, five maps of Africa complete with contemporary borders and instructions on manufacturing all the stuff above other than sulfur which she said should be transported to East Africa through the Suez Canal. She thanked me for saving her life in Harare and vowed to make the city safe again. She added that the 7 girls were responsible for not only getting everything above to work but also strengthening of the education system in East Africa. Jessica asked Juliet, Irene and me to stay out of education and let them integrate the schools into the Onitsha system. New QJUs were supposed to be established in Mombasa, Mogadishu, Massawa, Port Sudan, Maputo, Beira, Zanzibar City, Dar es Salaam, Toamasina, Durban and Port Elizabeth. The girls were supposed to build an Onitsha printing press for us and teach us how to build more. Jessica further said about the new capital of East Africa would be Mombasa and that after the security conditions improved we should move there within 5 years.

Jessica's intention was very clear. She wanted East Africa to be fully under her control and to develop. I was and am obviously happy with both. She was and is my mistress. Her interests and mine were and are mostly aligned. We really needed and still need her assistance because our human capital paled and still pale compared to what she had and still has.

We'd better send something to her in return. But what did we have that she didn't? Well, we decided to send her East African vegetables, dried fruits and dried/salted fish as well as fruit and vegetable seeds. We'd better fight harder too. It's sad that that's all we had to offer Jessica for her generous gifts but we should really let her know that we were very grateful.
    Last edited by NiggersAlwaysSuck; 02-12-2019 at 02:08 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NiggersAlwaysSuck For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (02-12-2019)

Thanks

(This agrees with words in Collapse about the Onitsha Empire:

"The cunning Kang John and Kween Jessica also had almost complete monopoly over relatively high quality pistols, paper, sulfuric acid, etc. Even sugar. Onitsha had become the de facto commercial center of the entire world just like pre-WWIII New York City. Boats and caravans all the way from Cape Town, Antananarivo and Mogadishu can often be found there."

The kang and the kween ate salted fish from Madagascar (niggers picked this up from humanity) and wore diamond rings made by YT before WWIII.)
    Last edited by NiggersAlwaysSuck; 02-11-2019 at 10:59 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to NiggersAlwaysSuck For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (02-12-2019)

Thanks

XX. Onitsha Golden Age

The war had literally no ending in sight. However by the end of 2089 any place at most 5km from the coast all over Africa was entirely safe. That even includes North Africa since ferals there could not use firearms any more. From Casablanca to Alexandria The ION literally roamed all the seas surrounding Africa. Agrigento became the capital of the Province of Sicily. Researchers at QJU Port Harcourt reinvented 17th century European pistols using existing books in 2090. The pistols weren't that great. However we had that while our enemies didn't.

Trade again prospered all over coastal Africa. It was possible to travel all over Africa in 16th and 17th century European ships replicated by Onitsha Empire folks. It was possible to get regular mails from Jessica and send her our gifts of salted East African fish because Jessica started a new business, namely the Queen Jessica Mail which was still a bit expensive but definitely more reliable than anything we had ever seen before the collapse of the old mail system after the ability to refine oil collapsed in the 2070s. That's pretty much the only thing we had that she didn't simply because her low-temperature technologies wasn't that good.

Jessica generally transferred new tech to us twice a year. I could always expect a ship from her in April and another ship in Oct. The exact date may differ from time to time but her ships always arrived in the right month. Her latest reinventions included a rudimentary version of the sextant and the galleon.

Juliet gave birth to a girl who she named Mary. I manumitted all my sex slaves to celebrate the birth of the girl. Well I didn't really have that much sex any more. Just servicing all my wives every day was already increasingly tiring as I became older and older.

In May 2090 I resigned from my position as the Viceroy of Madagascar and Zanzibar in favor of Juliet. Instead I moved to Mombasa, joined the QJU Mombasa and began to work on restarting aviation. This was really hard which was why we started from hot air balloons. Using Hydrogen-filled or Helium-filled balloons were almost impossible though since we did not have the tech required to produce either Hydrogen or Helium. We did manage to at least get something into air. However that's far from having actual aircrafts.

We sent a hot air ballon to Onitsha in Nov 2090 and Jessica said that she really liked it and that it did not exist in West Africa before. OK so we finally at least got something done for her. Using balloons the Imperial Onitsha Air Force (IOAF) was formed in 2091 even though it was still very unreliable.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to NiggersAlwaysSuck For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (02-13-2019)

Thanks

(The book ended here because nigger Nyagura was deleted by Lassa Fever due to contact with a sheboon from the Kween in Apr. 2072 that caught Lassa Fever in some unknown place in Apefrica.

However the story did not really end here. The Republic of Ethiopia and the Sultanate of Somalia were re-established in 2089 both as protectorates of the Onitsha Empire. There was a weird Tuareg migrant that set up its base in Darfur and called its new coontry the Sultanate of Darfur which was completely unnoticed by Onitsha Empire since Darfur was inland and far from any place the Kween was interested in. Its son would be known as Caliph Fahd or Fahd IV one day. The Onitsha Golden Ages in which tech never really advanced to 18th-century level despite having really impure penicillin products ended in 2097 and another period of rapid tech decline took place from which the groids never recovered from.

The main long-term legacies of the Onitsha Empire was that a surprisingly large amount of niggers were discovered in Sicily by the dogs so that dogs were already mentally prepared for Apefrica-level TNB without even entering Apefrica. That's it.)

(Now we can talk about the dogs! )
    Last edited by NiggersAlwaysSuck; 02-12-2019 at 02:30 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to NiggersAlwaysSuck For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (02-13-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 25,464 Times in 9,206 Posts

Once your story with the intelligent mutant dogs is finished, perhaps you can do a back story cooncerning the sudden and near-total decline of nigger "tech."
    Pizza for humans, dirt pizza for nigger animals.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to jack2520 For This Useful Post:

NiggersAlwaysSuck (02-13-2019)