Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Thread: NM story: Collapse (how a nig-only world collapses)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 Times in 654 Posts

To my children, subjects, all Africans and all future generations

Preface

There are people who love me. There are people who hate me. Well, I'm an old lady now. Whether people love or hate me does not matter that much any more for all I care about at this point is that we Africans will have a great future. I would like to apologize for my generation hasn't done enough for the future of Africans. A lot of tech has unfortunately disappeared. Living standards have unfortunately declined. Lifespans are unfortunately much shorter. At the same time I would like to celebrate for my generation has at least done enough for future generations to build on. In terms of the tech we currently do have despite everything we are among the most successful Africans in history. Our paper plants, gunpowder plants, chemical plants and many other plants are functioning well. From the last stage of Teenager Wars up to today peace and prosperity have been the norm in most of Africa. Banditry is unheard of in the Empire. Tech improves every year if not every month. The prospect of reversing the tech decline is already on the horizon.

There are three messages I would like to convey to all of you. It's up to you whether to receive them though I strongly hope that you will.

First of all I would like to let you all know that living standards used to be much higher so that you will never be satisfied with what you do have. Historically being too easy to satisfy has been one of the worst banes of the black race. Stuck in the isolated, warm and disease-filled regions in Africa due to lack of Malthusian conditions and lack of communication with the outside world it was just way too easy for our ancestors to be satisfied with a little. This unfortunately caused us to lag behind the rest of humanity. When we were stagnating the world was moving ahead. This ended up becoming very costly. The main reason why Arabs and later Europeans could enslave our people was that they moved ahead while we didn't. In this harsh world whoever does not advance regresses. This is analogous to the Red Queen hypothesis in evolutionary biology. You must continue to strive. You must continue to pursue what we currently don't have. If you don't you will fall behind which can end up deadly in the long run.

Secondly I would like to remind you all of the atrocities that happened so that you learn the value of love. From the Calamities to the Teenager Wars a lot of atrocities took place during my life time. I sincerely hope that you will not repeat the atrocities that did take place. Here I have to mention my brother-in-law, Jonah Nyagura, the most deadly individual in black history. Jonah caused at least 600 million Africans. What's even worse was his cannibalism. After his death details about his cannibalism became more and more widespread as those who previously did not dare to speak out against him came forward and began to talked about his atrocities. I have personally been to his "barns" where poor women were incarcerated illegally, brutally raped, murdered and eaten. In the kitchen in one of his old headquarters I saw thousands of cooked human heads. During our trip to and from Harare I personally saw him brutally slaughtering random women for food. Of course he had this stupid excuse that I once believed, namely these were all necessities. Well, it seems that Jonah personally murdered and ate a lot of people even when there was no food shortage at all. He also commited an outrageous amount of mass rape and sexual slavery.Just like Idi Amin and Jean-Bedel Bokassa he will be infamous forever. I'm really ashamed to be associated with him. I can not choose my in-laws. However I would like to plead with all of you that you should all reject brutality and embrace love for they are still rare in Africa today. Love heals all wounds.

Finally I would like to emphasize the importance of science and technology. The main reason why we are in our sorry state at the moment is due to tech decline. I know that learning is boring to most people. Well I'm not an exemption. It is true that I was a top student at Harvard University but I had my struggles too! It's OK to struggle but we have to finally overcome the difficulties! If good life is a safe box then science and technology are the key! The key is now lost but I'm sure that we will find it again! Our research institutions and factories are already working at full speed. I plead with all of you to treasure science and technology and take up the burden necessary to achieve high living standards and African renaissance.

Young men and women of Africa, the world belongs to you! It is up to you to reverse tech decline and bring about the long-waited African renaissance. Don't lose hope. Don't stop. Just keep working for your future! I have hope in you all. Do not disappoint me! I wish you all the best!

Queen Mother Jessica of Onitsha Empire
    Jun. 18th, 2106
    Niggers hate people talking about reality for it reveals their nature.

Scientific evidence showing that niggers are not human, defined as Homo sapiens.

Finished NM fictions: Collapse & Seven trips to the Niger Basin

New NM fiction: Canine Conquest of Apefrica

Fiction: NM Exploration of Africa http://niggermania.net/forum/showthr...-da-mudderland

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NiggersAlwaysSuck For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (Today)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 Times in 654 Posts

(I think the preface is very un-nigger-like. Instead it may look like something written by some reformer in Russia, Turkey or Japan. This may be one of the most serious issues about humans trying to write nigger books, namely we just can not truly convey nigger degeneracy because it is so alien to us.)
    Niggers hate people talking about reality for it reveals their nature.

Scientific evidence showing that niggers are not human, defined as Homo sapiens.

Finished NM fictions: Collapse & Seven trips to the Niger Basin

New NM fiction: Canine Conquest of Apefrica

Fiction: NM Exploration of Africa http://niggermania.net/forum/showthr...-da-mudderland

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NiggersAlwaysSuck For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (Today)