Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: NM story: Collapse (how a nig-only world collapses)

Thanks

That story is awesome!

I have some ideas you may like to include:
    In Africa, chimps and gorillas had to hide in the most remote forests, so they started becoming more and more advanced as they secretly developed technology away from the niggers that could easily eat them alive. After niggers reduce in number some Chimps, Bonobos and Gorillas decide to migrate to Brazil because of some stray Ebola germs and rising nigger aggression. They later meet the mutant dogs and they become allies.

In some Indonesian islands (Indonesia has 15000+ islands), orangutans survived and started advancing in society. They wiped out the filthy Papuans and Negritos as these niggers are even worse than Africoons. The Orangutans later started advancing and have created treetop cities in the future. They make a pact with the dogs (both ape and dog societies became advanced) and some orangs migrate to Brazil to avoid the frequent forest fires. The orange apes meet the black African apes and quickly become friends as they are all much smarter than niggers (who are racist as hell against their OVER 9000 ethnic groups such as Bantu, Pygmies, Bushmen, Zulu, Maasai, etc. etc.).

A failed biological weapon stolen by Pakistanis from Israel accidentally contaminates the ocean, making Dolphins intelligent. The dolphins, who are the second smartest species, create underwater societies.

Thousands of years later, apes, dogs and dolphins all peacefully coexist. Apes live in the tropics, Dolphins live the ocean and Dogs live in temperate regions. we are not sure about the rest of the animals, but I heard that pigs are intelligent and charming creatures! A pig country may rise!
    The nigger commits a half of all crime in the US, 75% of AIDS carriers are black, 68% of niglets are on welfare and have single parents, 46% of nigs are unemployed, they rape babies and goats to avoid getting AIDS. Throughout 6000 years of recorded history, the African has invented nothing, the Egyptians were not black and the Mali Empire was a bullshit lie fabricated by liberals to make niggers feel better about themselves.

So facts are racist? Nope.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sambo Schwartza Schvoogie For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (Today),NiggersAlwaysSuck (Yesterday)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,488 Times in 1,052 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sambo Schwartza Schvoogie View Post
    That story is awesome!

I have some ideas you may like to include:
    In Africa, chimps and gorillas had to hide in the most remote forests, so they started becoming more and more advanced as they secretly developed technology away from the niggers that could easily eat them alive. After niggers reduce in number some Chimps, Bonobos and Gorillas decide to migrate to Brazil because of some stray Ebola germs and rising nigger aggression. They later meet the mutant dogs and they become allies.

In some Indonesian islands (Indonesia has 15000+ islands), orangutans survived and started advancing in society. They wiped out the filthy Papuans and Negritos as these niggers are even worse than Africoons. The Orangutans later started advancing and have created treetop cities in the future. They make a pact with the dogs (both ape and dog societies became advanced) and some orangs migrate to Brazil to avoid the frequent forest fires. The orange apes meet the black African apes and quickly become friends as they are all much smarter than niggers (who are racist as hell against their OVER 9000 ethnic groups such as Bantu, Pygmies, Bushmen, Zulu, Maasai, etc. etc.).

A failed biological weapon stolen by Pakistanis from Israel accidentally contaminates the ocean, making Dolphins intelligent. The dolphins, who are the second smartest species, create underwater societies.

Thousands of years later, apes, dogs and dolphins all peacefully coexist. Apes live in the tropics, Dolphins live the ocean and Dogs live in temperate regions. we are not sure about the rest of the animals, but I heard that pigs are intelligent and charming creatures! A pig country may rise!
    Wow! That sounds interesting! Unfortunately I have alreadt written Canine Conquest of Apefrica so that can not be changed..

Right now I'm essentially making a failed and more elaborate and realistic version of Wakanda using real African info and a lot of human history.

Take the Igbos as an example. I have made the fictional Igbos a combination of Anglos, Venetians, the Chinese merchants in Southeast Asia, Ashkenazi Jews and.....a lot of TNB which is probably the only thing that still makes the story look Apefricoon. Almost all the details unrelated to TNB, place names etc are human. For example this "A merciful Hausa tycoon saved an Igbo merchant pursued by a mob" story is right from "A medieval European knight protected a Jewish merchant from a mob". Niggers are too boring. So in order to make things interesting I had to invent a few fictional magic niggers such as Jessica Udene. Then I cooked up Igbo colonization based on real white expeditions and cooked up an Igbo empire based on existing European ones. Now it is actually fun.

Such approach of course has issues. One of the most serious issues is that except for TNB almost no main characters actually behaved like niggers. For example except for artificially inserted TNB Jessica Udene really didn't behave like a coon at all. Instead it belonged to the Silicon Valley probably as an owner of some biotech company or some STEM department in a top university. In fact even among humans such top scientist & top entrepreneur individuals are almost unknown. Except for TNB Jonah Nyagura was really just another emperor of some fictional centralized state. (I should have picked an Ethiopian coon to serve this role. Kikuyus aren't known for centralized states.) Without TNB the Enugu League was really located in Europe and should be known as a league of Italian maritime republics. Without TNB Joshua Maduka as a commander belonged to pre-WWII Germany or Japan and as a governor it belonged to China.
    Last edited by NiggersAlwaysSuck; Today at 06:29 AM.
    Niggers hate people talking about reality for it reveals their nature.

Scientific evidence showing that niggers are not human, defined as Homo sapiens.

Finished NM fictions: Collapse & Seven trips to the Niger Basin & Canine Conquest of Apefrica

New NM fiction: Memoirs of a sheboon

Fiction: NM Exploration of Africa http://niggermania.net/forum/showthr...-da-mudderland

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NiggersAlwaysSuck For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (Today)