Thread: Nigger begone!

Thanks

Default Nigger begone!

Just after Christmas, I wrote about how I’d been offered the chance to return to a job that I held some years back. I’d walked out of the job, as the company employed a nigger manager who was my immediate supervisor.

The nigger left, or was sacked, I’m not sure which, recently, and the company owner/director emailed me to ask if I’d like to return. As it was the best job that I’ve ever had, or am ever likely to have, I accepted.

The subject of the nig-nog is a closed one between him and me, but I think that he’s seen the error of his ways, and I very much doubt that he’ll employ one again.

Just after I accepted his offer, he wrote again, asking me if I could start right away.

This was a little tricky, to say the least. I don’t want to give too much personal information out, as I know that there are nigger lurkers on this site, and I don’t want my ex-nemesis to guess my identity, should the creature happen to read this. Therefore, I’ll be a bit vague about the nature of my business- let’s just say that I work in the design field.

The way I work is like this: I work for a company that effectively hires me out, for contracts, which may be anything between a few days and several months in duration, but are normally a couple of weeks or so. I work autonomously, and it’s up to me how I organise my work, as long as it gets done to spec and on schedule. Thanks to the Internet, I don’t have to check into the office often, and I can usually deal with the company’s clients remotely; Skype and WhatsApp have really made my life so much more streamlined and easy in all the years that I’ve been doing this.

So… faced with the offer of returning to my best-ever job, with a company which has become a market leader , despite the nigger’s efforts to hold it back, what could I do? I’m already working on two contracts for my current company, with another one to which I’m committed, when I’ve finished these.

Well… I took the job on of course. The upshot is that now, and for about the next two months I’m going to be working two jobs; twelve hours a day, seven days a week. And you know what? I started at 5:30 this morning, having finished at 9:00 yesterday evening, I’m going to be working throughout this coming weekend, and maintaining this schedule until about the end of February… and it feels great!

Just the feel of being able to get on with the job without that nigger on my back is indescribable! It’s rather as if I was an Olympic runner (which I’m not, by any means!) and I’d been made to run with 50 lbs of lead weights tied round my waist, then suddenly, they are removed.

I read so many accounts on here of people who are obliged to work with niggers, or who have to deal with nigger customers. My heart goes out to all of you. I sincerely wish you all the best for 2019, and hope that you find the same opportunity as I had to get away from them all.

Longer-term, wouldn’t it be great if more employers were to join this site and develop an awareness of what they are letting themselves in for if they employ a nig-nog? If you’re in a retail, or other public-facing business, it may be hard to avoid them as customers, but if youÂ’re obliged to deal with them, and you at least have the backup of fellow humans, you’re in with a chance.

RightÂ… back to work.
    Last edited by Bilbo; 01-11-2019 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Typos

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bilbo For This Useful Post:

Azeotrope (01-12-2019),Caucasian Ju-Ju (01-14-2019),Coon's Bluff (01-13-2019),despisecoons (01-12-2019),flyin gypshun (01-13-2019),GMT (01-11-2019),jack2520 (01-11-2019),NigorMortis (01-12-2019),nonigshere1010 (01-11-2019),Overseer2 (01-12-2019),Warlord (01-11-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,718 Times in 1,943 Posts

One can work that schedule knowing that it will come to an end.
    "The Negro is a wise and noble race who carries themselves with a quiet dignity", said no one, ever.

One day niggers will only be found in museums and fossil beds.

Give a hungry nigger a fish, you've fed him for a day;
    Let him starve to death and you can forget about him forever.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Warlord For This Useful Post:

Bilbo (01-12-2019),jack2520 (01-11-2019),NigorMortis (01-12-2019)

Thanks

Your hard work is commendable...

You'll never hear niggers working to that kind of schedule and enjoying it and working their best. This is one difference between nigger apes and humans!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MazMan For This Useful Post:

Bilbo (01-12-2019),dibersitybeezourstrength (01-12-2019),jack2520 (01-11-2019),NigorMortis (01-12-2019)

Thanks

Thanks for your comments. I know that I'm going to be shattered at the end of it all, but it will be worth it.

I have never understood the lack of work ethic that typifies niggers. When I was at school, I took all sorts of low-skilled holiday jobs because I wanted financial independence. I picked potatoes, I cleaned floors, I washed up in a hotel kitchen- anything to make a bit of cash.

My son, without any urging from me, grew up with the same ideas. By the age of 17, he'd bought his own motor bike, completely paid for from his weekend/holiday job at a supermarket.

I understand that some people, the chronically disabled, for example, may have to depend wholly or partly on state benefits. The difference is that they do not do so by choice. The idea of permanently living on "gibds" as a way of life, and being satisfied in existing like that, is something that I will never understand.

Quite apart from that, career satisfaction is something that most of us strive for, whatever job we do. Without something to drive you forward, you have no goals in life, nothing to aim for and nothing to look back on.

I suppose that it's just the difference between the jigaboo mentality and ours.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bilbo For This Useful Post:

NigorMortis (01-12-2019),Picaninny Rail (01-12-2019),Simia Pavimentum (01-15-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 14,063 Times in 3,485 Posts

Some of the best times in my career have come when I was working my ass off, 12+ hour days, 60+ hour weeks. Mainly when I was younger, with a voracious appetite to learn new skills and move forward in my career. Now I'm in my 50s and I'm a grouchy SOB when I have to put in more than 45 hours per week, as I've been doing the past few weeks. Thankfully it's always been free of niggers, and that does make it very tolerable. And as another poster said, there's a limit to how much of that grind is sustainable. When I was doing 60+ hour weeks I knew there was light at the end of the tunnel.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NigorMortis For This Useful Post:

Simia Pavimentum (01-15-2019)