+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Portland Maine learns the hard way

Unregistered Guest

Default Portland Maine learns the hard way

Niggers from Somalia have fuxated Lewiston ME. Totally trashed it. Now Portland has a problem . Seems 90% of the the peolpe in Portland shelters house African imported niggers. Those shelters are supposed to be a safety net for hard working fisherman and loggers not a holiday inn for loafers. 90%! The article I read quoted a nigger buck from the Congo who ooked “I heard they helped peolpe here so I came”. Portland figured the niggers would actually contribute something but now they are trying to slam the door. Too late ...

Unregistered Guest

The question that usually doesn't get asked is, "Exactly who is bringing them here, so that I can complain to those parties about it?

If you do some digging, you'll learn that it's mostly Christian churches who are bringing Muslim Somalis to the United States.

Go meditate on that for a while, and see what logic you can find in it.

Unregistered Guest

Default niggers spell trouble and evil activity

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Niggers from Somalia have fuxated Lewiston ME. Totally trashed it. Now Portland has a problem . Seems 90% of the the peolpe in Portland shelters house African imported niggers. Those shelters are supposed to be a safety net for hard working fisherman and loggers not a holiday inn for loafers. 90%! The article I read quoted a nigger buck from the Congo who ooked “I heard they helped peolpe here so I came”. Portland figured the niggers would actually contribute something but now they are trying to slam the door. Too late ...
    I used to live in Bath ME back about 2o years ago and that city had 98% white population and the only killer and rapes they had were from the handful or less of the sub-human niggers that lived in a squatters area of trouble. I use to hear on local news from near by Portland which was also about 95% white that they THE local politicians of the liberal type couldn't wait to get their share of this DIVERSITY thing that was so embraced and enjoyed so much by the rest of the nation. Remember ironicaly this was said when there was absolutley no murders, rapes, home invasions etc.. Actually almost unheard of due to the low level of nigger populace those dear white humble citizens enjoyed in the pursuit of happness only to be invaded and taken away by niggers and their coddling resources have now left ME an embarrinsing state just like the rest of us!! YOU GOT IT ...ASKED, HOPED, NOW LIVE WITH IT DUMB FUCKS!

Unregistered Guest

Default I was thinking of moiving to Maine to get away from the niggers

Just saw something on Fox News about all the damn niggers in Portland Maine. Who is the hell is letting these useless pieces of shit into the country? I mean they haven't been of any use for anything since the International Harvester Corporation perfected the mechanical cotton picker in the 1930s.

Unregistered Guest

Default Maine Coonribbeans

I have a summer home in Maine about 45 minutes south of Portland. It has been 100% nigger free my entire life. The last couple years the local hotels and restaurants have been importing coonribbeans as seasonal help. My home is vacant most of the time, and I’m just waiting for a break in.

Bofum is offline Honored Veteran

Retired Gorilla Fighter

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 20,499 Times in 6,994 Posts

You have to get super remote now, to avoid the groid. Don't eat in any of those restaurants if you want to stay healthy.

Unregistered Guest

Lewiston ME looks like an African shithole.

Unregistered Guest

Somalian niggers branching out from Lewiston ME. Lewiston is the most robbery prone city in Maine. Baltimore is the most robbery probe city in the country. My lobsterman father and all lobstermen used to deal with thieves the old way. Niggers=robbery
    https://wcyy.com/lewiston-is-the-mos...tate-of-maine/

Unregistered Guest

It looks like they bus them in from Texas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qz8hnoWDAk

Unregistered Guest

Default Are some niggers worse than others?

Are some niggers worse than others? It seems the Somalia niggers are the ugliest of the ape species. I toured through part of Eastern Africa and found the Somalia's as the most hideous of the species. Their sunken ghost like eyes and misshaped heads really give me the creeps. And why do the aid agencies specifically single out this species to infest the United States?

+ Reply to Thread