Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: South Side of Chicago once again a "food desert".

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Shelly View Post
    There's no way to run any type of store in nigger areas. It's all been tried before.

Even if you put all the merchandise behind bullet proof glass and fortified doors and even if you only accept cash and scan each bill before dispensing the products (malt liquor, swisher cigars, fried chicken, etc.), the niggers will rape, rob, and kill the employees when they exit or enter the store. They will also steal cars and ram the exterior walls of the store to gain entry. There are documented cases of all this happening. If you transport your products and employees via helicopter to your store, the niggers will shoot at the aircraft (ie: Katrina).
    Of course, you then wonder why anyone would want to sell products to niggers in the first place? They have no money.

The sad answer is the U.S. anyway gives residency visas (EB-5 visa) to anyone willing to invest $1 million in a business in human areas, but it drops down to $500K if you locate in a nigger area. People from India, China, Korea etc that don't have nigger problems, just see that reduced $500K requirement and see a big area of cheap housing with no stores around and think they've found the jackpot location for a grocery, gas or liquor store.

Then they find out WHY nobody else has put a business in that location: it's full of niggers, and niggers steal and destroy everything. Meanwhile they're stuck in a 10 year lease with no way out.

The danger and destructiveness of the nigger needs to be spread throughout the world so everyone knows about it and these investment disasters can be averted. Thankfully this forum is helping with that.
    Last edited by Marse Jim; 02-20-2019 at 03:10 AM.
    Segregation now, segregation forever!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Marse Jim For This Useful Post:

despisecoons (02-20-2019),jack2520 (02-20-2019),NiggersAlwaysSuck (02-20-2019),Ramprasad (02-20-2019),Tom Shelly (02-20-2019),Warlord (02-20-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,786 Times in 1,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marse Jim View Post
    Of course, you then wonder why anyone would want to sell products to niggers in the first place? They have no money.

The sad answer is the U.S. anyway gives residency visas (EB-5 visa) to anyone willing to invest $1 million in a business in human areas, but it drops down to $500K if you locate in a nigger area. People from India, China, Korea etc that don't have nigger problems, just see that reduced $500K requirement and see a big area of government housing with no stores around and think they've found the jackpot location for a grocery, gas or liquor store.

Then they find out WHY nobody else has put a business in that location: niggers steal and destroy everything. Meanwhile they're stuck in a 10 year lease with no way out.

The danger and destructiveness of the nigger needs to be spread throughout the world so everyone knows about it and these investment disasters can be averted. Thankfully this forum is helping with that.
    From what I have heard a lot of human investors from nig-free nations such as China simply do not understand the fact that there exists a particularly vile species known as niggers which caused them to believe that the $1 houses in Detroit were worth purchasing. Some even bought entire blocks. Everything works in theory if we ignore just one factor, namely the niggers. Niggers alone can completely change the situation.

I would like to warn all humans from nigger-free countries to stay away from nig-infested major cities if they ever visit any nig-infested nation. There is ordinary crime and there is nigger crime. Nigger crime unlike ordinary crime is not caused by any socioeconomic situation or anything else people unfamiliar with nig-infested nations tend to know about. Instead it is caused by nigger nature. In countries with a lot of niggers nigger crime is often a lot more significant than ordinary crime so it is crucial to avoid niggers.
    Last edited by NiggersAlwaysSuck; 02-20-2019 at 02:59 AM.
    Niggers hate people talking about reality for it reveals their nature.

Scientific evidence showing that niggers are not human, defined as Homo sapiens.

Finished NM fictions: Collapse & Seven trips to the Niger Basin & Canine Conquest of Apefrica

New NM fiction: Memoirs of a sheboon

Fiction: NM Exploration of Africa http://niggermania.net/forum/showthr...-da-mudderland

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NiggersAlwaysSuck For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (02-20-2019),Marse Jim (02-20-2019),Ramprasad (02-20-2019),Stankassnignog (02-20-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,374 Times in 565 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NiggersAlwaysSuck View Post
    From what I have heard a lot of human investors from nig-free nations such as China simply do not understand the fact that there are a particularly vile species known as niggers which caused them to believe that the $1 houses in Detroit were worth purchasing. Some even bought entire blocks. However due to niggers..
    This is the truth! I made the same mistake. Although I started when the surrounding are was still majority human. I waited too long to close all while the increased nigger population, higher insurance and freefalling property values were taking place. Sure, I was still turning a profit somehow, but my and my employees safety was not worth the risk. The hardest lesson learned was when it took over a year to sell the vacant building for slightly less than half of what I paid for it in 1996.
    This is Ramprasad reminding you to help control the nigger population. Have your nigger spayed or neutered.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ramprasad For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (02-20-2019),Marse Jim (02-20-2019),NiggersAlwaysSuck (02-20-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,374 Times in 565 Posts

http://niggermania.net/forum/showthr...after-20-years

For those who aren't already familiar with me, this was the thread I posted right before closing shop in 2017. I owned and ran a liquor store on the south side of Chicago, not far from Midway Airport. Even before closing, I already knew I was going to take a loss on the sale of the building, but I didn't know it would end up being just below half.

For those who are wondering the current state of the building: It's currently vacant, but I don't see any paperwork in the window, nor does it show up as being for sale.
    This is Ramprasad reminding you to help control the nigger population. Have your nigger spayed or neutered.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ramprasad For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (02-20-2019),NiggersAlwaysSuck (02-20-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 31,771 Times in 11,124 Posts

In short: nigger animals ruin everything they touch and infest.
    Pizza for humans, dirt pizza for nigger animals.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jack2520 For This Useful Post:

NiggersAlwaysSuck (02-20-2019),Ramprasad (02-20-2019),YT Rules (02-20-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,743 Times in 14,664 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NiggersAlwaysSuck View Post
    unlike ordinary crime is not caused by any socioeconomic situation or anything else.
    I agree that poverty is one cause of crime but it's not as influential as people think. For example, during the Great Depression crime did not go up significantly.
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.com/tom/niggerarg...umentstext.htm

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

NiggersAlwaysSuck (02-20-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,786 Times in 1,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Shelly View Post
    I agree that poverty is one cause of crime but it's not as influential as people think. For example, during the Great Depression crime did not go up significantly.
    Right. Humans inherently don't commit too many crimes. Niggers on the other hand inherently commit a lot of crimes.

Fun fact:

The most luxurious apartments and hotels in lagos have extremely heavy security.
    Niggers hate people talking about reality for it reveals their nature.

Scientific evidence showing that niggers are not human, defined as Homo sapiens.

Finished NM fictions: Collapse & Seven trips to the Niger Basin & Canine Conquest of Apefrica

New NM fiction: Memoirs of a sheboon

Fiction: NM Exploration of Africa http://niggermania.net/forum/showthr...-da-mudderland