Thread: Greetings from Jakarta, Indonesia

Thanks

Default Greetings from Jakarta, Indonesia

Hello all!

I am a 30 year old Asian dude. I am the acting-niggerologist of my 'collective' (a mastermind group of which I am a member of)... I am here to learn about the science of the nigger as well as its application in the civilized world.

All things nigger is of interest to me; from niggerstank (I am a chemical engineer and I specialized in biochemistry) all the way to the gibsmedat system (I like mathematics and games where money is used to keep score).

That being said, I never had to put up with niggers in my whole life (not in the way most of you did). I had a few close encounters with the niggers (all of which took place during my university days in Europe) but at each time I made it out unscathed.

I am not a full blown niggermaniac, I am more of an aspiring niggerologist. So please forgive me if I don't seem to hate niggers as much as you people do...

I hope to learn more from you all and may this information exchange be useful for us all. I look forward to learning about the nigger...

Regards,

Ptolihitam

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ptolihitam For This Useful Post:

brack-0'bastard (02-12-2019),Dasku (02-09-2019),GMT (02-09-2019),jack2520 (02-09-2019),NiggersAlwaysSuck (02-09-2019),OokinSpook (02-09-2019),Pooter (02-16-2019),Ramprasad (02-09-2019),Trump2020 (02-12-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,382 Times in 566 Posts

Welcome!

You'll be an expert in Niggerology in no time at all with all of the TNB and nigger crime posted here daily.
    This is Ramprasad reminding you to help control the nigger population. Have your nigger spayed or neutered.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ramprasad For This Useful Post:

brack-0'bastard (02-12-2019),jack2520 (02-09-2019),OokinSpook (02-09-2019),Trump2020 (02-12-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,271 Times in 1,871 Posts

Welcome. You seem like a very interesting person.

Also, niggers have no application in the civilized world besides applying for welfare.
    Niggers Ruin Everything

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OokinSpook For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (02-09-2019),Trump2020 (02-12-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,426 Times in 792 Posts

Welcome. Once you have seen all the TNB and been around it you learn fast that niggers are disgusting beasts and you don't want to be around them and you slowly learn to hate them more and more.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to White&proud78 For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (02-09-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 33,195 Times in 11,588 Posts

Welcome, mate! You will soon see how bad the nigger animal can really be. Cheers.
    Pizza for humans, dirt pizza for nigger animals.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jack2520 For This Useful Post:

NiggersAlwaysSuck (02-09-2019),White&proud78 (02-09-2019)

Dasku is offline Super Moderator

HazNig Officer

Gorilla Fighter Moderator

Contributor

Official Forum Greeter

Thanks
    Thanked 18,804 Times in 5,686 Posts

Welcome aboard, friend! Good to have you with us.
    If I had a house nigger, it would look like Obama.

Forum Rules

Dasku

Pronunciation: dass koo'
    Function: Negro patois. Expression of assent.
    Etymology: Middle English col, from Old English cōl; akin to Old High German kuoli cool, Old English ceald cold
    Date: Mid 20th century and later.
    English equivalent: 1. That is acceptable. 2. I agree.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,787 Times in 1,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ptolihitam View Post
    Hello all!

I am a 30 year old Asian dude. I am the acting-niggerologist of my 'collective' (a mastermind group of which I am a member of)... I am here to learn about the science of the nigger as well as its application in the civilized world.

All things nigger is of interest to me; from niggerstank (I am a chemical engineer and I specialized in biochemistry) all the way to the gibsmedat system (I like mathematics and games where money is used to keep score).

That being said, I never had to put up with niggers in my whole life (not in the way most of you did). I had a few close encounters with the niggers (all of which took place during my university days in Europe) but at each time I made it out unscathed.

I am not a full blown niggermaniac, I am more of an aspiring niggerologist. So please forgive me if I don't seem to hate niggers as much as you people do...

I hope to learn more from you all and may this information exchange be useful for us all. I look forward to learning about the nigger...

Regards,

Ptolihitam
    Welcome, friend!

You might be interested in the problem of Papuan & Melanesian niggers for they exist in Indonesia. Are they pretty much a liability that requires constant assistance from Jakarta? Are most skilled workers in Papua and West Papua internal migrants from the rest of Indonesia?

P.S. It seems that the groid provinces actually have fairly good GDP per capita which I assume is a consequence of having gold mines and not too many groids. However at the same time they are also the least developed provinces in Indonesia.
    Last edited by NiggersAlwaysSuck; 02-09-2019 at 09:05 PM.
    Niggers hate people talking about reality for it reveals their nature.

Scientific evidence showing that niggers are not human, defined as Homo sapiens.

Finished NM fictions: Collapse & Seven trips to the Niger Basin & Canine Conquest of Apefrica

New NM fiction: Memoirs of a sheboon

Fiction: NM Exploration of Africa http://niggermania.net/forum/showthr...-da-mudderland

13. The Following User Says Thank You to NiggersAlwaysSuck For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (02-09-2019)

Thanks

Oh! Wow! NiggersAlwaysSuck ..Hahaha! You kinda caught me off guard... I will answer from the top of my head; be aware these are just my observations and opinions, my recollection of history classes from what seems like a lifetime away...

Q1: Are they pretty much a liability that requires constant assistance from Jakarta?
    A1: A liability? uhm, probably; many groids are liabilities in most settings... Requiring constant assistance from Jakarta? NO! The survival of the papuan groid as a specie is not dependent on the central government in Jakarta. If all assistance is cut, papuan niggers gonna nig like they've been doing for the last thousand years or so and it will be spear chuckings and whatever nignogery papuan style. President sukarno tried to 'civilize' them by giving them shorts and skirts... the sheboons used the skirts to carry fruits and the bucks used the shorts as hats!...

Flipping the question a bit: Is Jakarta required to to render constant assistance? My opinion: YES, given what I think is their geopolitical agenda, they should not leave the groids to their own nignoggery!...

First a recap in history or at least what I learned in school; I forgot what they taugh met but this is what I learned anyway....

1) VOC comes to Indonesia to 'trade'
    2) Dutch Parliament member(s) sees 'trade' and makes noise about bad bad bad VOC
    3) Dutch government takes over VOC Indonesian stuff and makes whole Indonesia a province of the Netherlands
    3) Sometime during world war or something Indonesians starts to kick out the Dutch...
    4) The Dutch are pissed off, duh! Dutch tells west Papuan groids that Netherlands wants to give Papua Independence to make it separate from Indonesia, because fuck deze Indonesische Klootzaken! Groids are happy because they don't want to be free of the white Dutch only to be subjugated by the mostly-brown Indonesians
    5) Liberated part of Indonesia threatens to invade Papua and some nasty shit...
    6) Other white countries tells the Dutch to give Papua to Indonesia before it turns into a shitstorm clusterfuck
    7) because of "free choice act"-thing, Refferendum is held... and pre-selected west papuan groids 'choose' to join Indonesia.
    8) Sukarno starts spouting "anti colonialism stuff" + [Indonesian 1945 constitution is anti colonialism]
    9) Sukarno can't 'colonize' West Papua cuz of #8...so instead he makes this ASIA-APEfrica-Conference in Bandung cuz he is so hardcore anti colonialism
    10) West Papuan groids were like, "yo waddafuq Holland?!!"
    11) blablabla.... communism stuff + Suharto + money crisis + Habiebie + Tetum-Groids + Wahid + Ibu Mega...

then recent times!!!

12) fast forwarded to 201?: some West Papuan groids eeking and ooking about injustice (possibly also seeking compensation from the Dutch) at the UN or some international forum...
    13) Indonesia has now grown up and needs to show the world how awesome they are and how not-colonizing they are... as well as the awesomeness of the 1945 Indonesian constitution...
    14) Indonesia Gov intensifies developing and subsidizing shit in West Papua to discredit the groids in #12
    15) Indonesia Foreign Ministry releases a bunch of press releases about some West Papuan groids who have stopped fighting and are happy of not being colonized or maginalized... I remember reading about some rebel commander who said he felt awesome that the Indonesian government built highways and churches and stuff...
    16) Indonesia continues assisting West Papua while talking about being the big guy in ASEAN also in the Indian Ocean; how they are the maritime fulcrum and also about possibly playing with the big boys at the security council blablablabla...

So there! If the Jakarta government left the groids to their own nignogery, there is no way Indonesia can look 'mature' or responsible enough to play with the big boys!

Q2: Are most skilled workers in Papua and West Papua internal migrants from the rest of Indonesia?
    A2: I dunnow about the whole papua... But for the Indonesian Part of the island, almost HALF of the several million people in papua are from all over Indonesia, the groids are about slightly over 50%... Now you can do a bit of quick maffs coupled with a bit of historical statistics... 50% groids and 50% non-groid internal migrants (a lot of 'em are there because of the gold)... who do you think is most likely to hold high skilled technical positions?

PS: I am inclined to agree with you that few groids on top of a gold mine is the most apparent reason for a relatively high GDP. Then again viewing it from the same mechanism that results in high GDP, these groid provinces don't appear to really need much development (in the eyes of the government), particularly if most people are there mainly because of the gold... It's not like they want it to become a metropolitan city (doesn't have the numbers for it)...

So these are my answers to your questions... Or rather these are my opinions...

I apologize if seems sloppyly written I currently do not have the time or energy to edit it so that it would be more pleasant to read...

Thanks
    Thanked 4,742 Times in 1,210 Posts

Many folks on here don't exactly "hate niggers" - though they hate what they do - in just the same way as there is no point hating a cockroach, a rat, a snake or a dung beetle. They are what they are and the same applies to niggers.

In their own environment (Africa), many of us would have no problem with billions of niggers living there - providing we didn't have to engage with them, support, them, feed them, clothe them and dig wells for them.

We hate their TNB of course - and when they harm humans - but a nigger for example in its mud hut in Africa that has no intention of having ANY contact with humans or wanting anything FROM humans - most of us would be perfectly happy to "live and let live".

So although we tend not to pretend niggers are anything other than feral law breaking savages, many of us do not "actively *hate* them" anymore than we would hate a fly or a slug.

We just like to avoid them - and do not like having to PAY for them to breed and feed.
    Fiduciam occaecat, paenitet in aeternum
    (Trust a black, regret it forever)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to GMT For This Useful Post:

NiggersAlwaysSuck (02-10-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,332 Times in 712 Posts

“forewarned is forearmed”

Niggermania will be a valuable education for you against these vile ,filthy ,diseased ,feaces coloured foes that are the scourge of the civilised world.

Sometimes too much beer is just not enough.