Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New member from Nashville,Tn.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,281 Times in 332 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckedragger View Post
    I hear that many people are relocating there from California and Illinois, which kind of concerns me, as thatís the kind of crap Iím trying to escape.
    Please allow me to reiterate here. By no means am I trying to bash any humans here or show any ill will towards folks from these areas. I am however, without trying to get political here, tired of the horrid politics that those areas have, and my concern is that although people from those areas may also be trying to escape from there because of the bad politics, such as extremely high taxes, they tend to bring their ways of voting with them. I hope that clears things up.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Knuckedragger For This Useful Post:

AuntJemima (08-05-2019),Bofum (08-23-2019),da_bling (08-05-2019),DeeShawn (08-01-2019),DivorcedTeeth (08-19-2019),jack2520 (08-19-2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by COONSSTANK View Post
    stay away from niggers in nashville, if that is possible
    Not that there are any good niggers, but they seemed polite, not like the uppity niggers I come across in Chiraq. Just trying to gather a general consciousness though, is Nashville totally fuxated, or is it possible to avoid the groid in most neighborhoods? In my area, they used to be confined to the south and west side of the city, and a few bordering suburbs. But thanks to section ape, theyíre spreading like wildfire. I moved to a south west suburb in an attempt to escape what I saw coming, only to find myself knee deep in niggers. Thereís no chance out here. I would love and appreciate all feedback, especially locals who know the deal.
    ďMelanzanas, they stink!Ē

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knuckedragger For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (08-17-2019),jack2520 (08-19-2019)

Thanks

Welcome to NM! The thing about this site is that we welcome all humans! Tons and tons of niggermaniacs from Nashville in this site. Welcome!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnnyc212 For This Useful Post:

AuntJemima (08-06-2019),DeeShawn (08-17-2019),jack2520 (08-19-2019)

Thanks

Nashville has its share of niggers, but Memphis to totally infested.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tau For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (08-17-2019),jack2520 (08-19-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 36,793 Times in 12,795 Posts

Toronto is very fuxxated; don't go there!
    Pizza for humans, dirt pizza for nigger animals.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jack2520 For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (08-19-2019),NotSorryImWhite (11-02-2019)

Thanks

Theyíre everywhere here in the South, they donít know their place because theyíve learned how to manipulate the media and infest enough of it that law enforcement is scared to even approach them for fear of being smeared all over the media for doing their job. Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and the Dakotas are mostly Groid free but donít think for a second that any major city in the South is any better for a white family unless you have a lot of money to afford the affluent, gated areas.

Thanks

Hello Knuckedragger, allow me to further clear things up. I was born and raised in California, have lived here all of my life, and I too am tired of the left-wing antics that have permeated the state at such a rapid rate, especially in recent years. I have also considered leaving the home that I love, because I'm a God-fearing, retired, white female, who is burned out by insanely liberal politics. It's bad enough that I get flack for my long-standing beliefs even from immediate, newer and liberal neighbors, so you might refrain from making unwelcoming assumptions, thanks in advance, no offense to you, just speaking up to clarify. *I meant to quote you, but that didn't happen, excuse me while I become more acclimated to the site*

13. The Following User Says Thank You to CuriousCaucasoid For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (11-14-2019)

Thanks

Welcome, pal have fun bashing niggers here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousCaucasoid View Post
    Hello Knuckedragger, allow me to further clear things up. I was born and raised in California, have lived here all of my life, and I too am tired of the left-wing antics that have permeated the state at such a rapid rate, especially in recent years. I have also considered leaving the home that I love, because I'm a God-fearing, retired, white female, who is burned out by insanely liberal politics. It's bad enough that I get flack for my long-standing beliefs even from immediate, newer and liberal neighbors, so you might refrain from making unwelcoming assumptions, thanks in advance, no offense to you, just speaking up to clarify. *I meant to quote you, but that didn't happen, excuse me while I become more acclimated to the site*
    No offense taken, and I hope that you arenít either. I have made a broad generalization, however, I donít assume that every refugee from the liberal states will bring a blue ballot with them. It does happen though. Thatís part of the reason why the great commonwealth of Virginia has turned blue (no offense to Virginians, I canít possibly say I know the stateís issues as I donít live there, I can only attest to the statements I hear from other folks). Itís a issue I want to avoid with my family, as well as the NAPA. Good luck to you, and I hope you find a solution to the issues you have with your state.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Knuckedragger For This Useful Post:

CuriousCaucasoid (11-14-2019)