Thread: Coontact at school

Thanks

Default Coontact at school

First of all i would like to say i don't consider myself racist i like HUMANS of all races white,asian,hispanic,indian etc but niggers are not a race they are a species (i am a white hispanic female) at my school i sadly have a nigger music teacher and two nigger bucks in there along with a sheboon one nigger buck is a coal black nigger and the other is a half nigger the half nigger and my nigger music teacher are both nigger supremacists he likes showing us nigger music and comedy skits of nigger comedians mocking white women now if this old gorilla knew ANYTHING about "music" as he claims he would know the best composers were europeon and NOT nigger (Beethoven Tchaikovsky Johann Sebastian Bach etc) as for the half nigger today he had a chimpout where after a white student asked the teacher to replace one of his lower grades with a 100 (we were playing a game and that was what the winner would get) the half nigger ooked he deserved it more and when asked why he said (and i shit you not) "Because im black and american and black people don't have the same rights as white people" when asked if he was half white he said "If i was half white id would only be half white because i would cut myself in half thats how much i hate white people" and "Niggers can't be racist just prejudiced" (proof niggers are actually the biggest racists) I of course was getting really angry but i didn't say anything back because while a nigger can say it hates white people if a white person says they hate niggers its "Rayciss n shieet" so fellow niggermaniacs id like to ask you if you've had similar experiences and how you deal with uppity niggers when you can't call them out on their niggershines
    Last edited by Niggerhater_; 03-14-2019 at 07:08 PM.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Niggerhater_ For This Useful Post:

CasperTheEskimoDog (Today),da_bling (03-16-2019),Despisenigger (03-17-2019),flying_weaves (03-20-2019),NiggersAlwaysSuck (03-15-2019),Niggersareshit (03-15-2019),QuarantineNiggersFromCivilization (03-17-2019),Stankassnignog (03-14-2019),Warlord (03-15-2019),Whitemanfromthesouth (03-15-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,936 Times in 839 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Niggerhater_ View Post
    First of all i would like to say i don't consider myself racist i like HUMANS of all races white,asian,hispanic,indian ect but niggers are not a race they are a species (i am a white hispanic female) at my school i sadly have a nigger music teacher and two nigger bucks in there along with a sheboon one nigger buck is a coal black nigger and the other is a half nigger the half nigger and my nigger music teacher are both nigger supremacists he likes showing us nigger music and comedy skits of nigger comedians mocking white women now if this old gorilla knew ANYTHING about "music" as he claims he would know the best composers were europeon and NOT nigger (Beethoven Tchaikovsky Johann Sebastian Bach ect) as for the half nigger today he had a chimpout where after a white student asked the teacher to replace one of his lower grades with a 100 (we were playing a game and that was what the winner would get) the half nigger ooked he deserved it more and when asked why he said (and i shit you not) "Because im black and american and black people don't have the same rights as white people" when asked if he was half white he said "If i was half white id would only be half white because i would cut myself in half thats how much i hate white people) I of course was getting really angry but i didn't say anything back because while a nigger can say it hates white people if a white person says they hate niggers its "Rayciss n shieet" so fellow niggermaniacs id like to ask you if you've had similar experiences and how you deal with uppity niggers when you can't call them out on their niggershines
    Welcome to Niggermania!

In the future please post coontacts in the Coontact forum. :-)

I haven't dealt with violent niggers in my life. However even peaceful niggers tend to be pain in the ass. For example they usually stink and do not use deodorants which is impolite to humanity. Moreover they tend to have really awful work ethic and performance on average which tends to ruin those whose performance depends on their performance.
    Niggers hate people talking about reality for it reveals their nature.

Scientific evidence showing that niggers are not human, defined as Homo sapiens.

Finished NM fictions: Collapse & Seven trips to the Niger Basin & Canine Conquest of Apefrica

New NM fiction: Memoirs of a sheboon

Fiction: NM Exploration of Africa http://niggermania.net/forum/showthr...-da-mudderland

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NiggersAlwaysSuck For This Useful Post:

BoBoLeHoe (03-15-2019),Whitemanfromthesouth (03-15-2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Niggerhater_ View Post
    First of all i would like to say i don't consider myself racist i like HUMANS of all races white,asian,hispanic,indian etc but niggers are not a race they are a species (i am a white hispanic female) at my school i sadly have a nigger music teacher and two nigger bucks in there along with a sheboon one nigger buck is a coal black nigger and the other is a half nigger the half nigger and my nigger music teacher are both nigger supremacists he likes showing us nigger music and comedy skits of nigger comedians mocking white women now if this old gorilla knew ANYTHING about "music" as he claims he would know the best composers were europeon and NOT nigger (Beethoven Tchaikovsky Johann Sebastian Bach etc) as for the half nigger today he had a chimpout where after a white student asked the teacher to replace one of his lower grades with a 100 (we were playing a game and that was what the winner would get) the half nigger ooked he deserved it more and when asked why he said (and i shit you not) "Because im black and american and black people don't have the same rights as white people" when asked if he was half white he said "If i was half white id would only be half white because i would cut myself in half thats how much i hate white people" and "Niggers can't be racist just prejudiced" (proof niggers are actually the biggest racists) I of course was getting really angry but i didn't say anything back because while a nigger can say it hates white people if a white person says they hate niggers its "Rayciss n shieet" so fellow niggermaniacs id like to ask you if you've had similar experiences and how you deal with uppity niggers when you can't call them out on their niggershines
    I would tell you there is a real way to handle them but the only way to really handle niggers is to avoid them and to make sure you always have a licensed firearm or other legal defense item to defend yourself with. Don't try to make friends with them, or to talk with them. The only way you can avoid them is to move to a nigger free area, and those are becoming less with even niggers moving out to rural areas now. But with the government and schools who will keep promoting niggers before there is not much that can be done about them besides avoid them.

The only step that we should all take as nigermanicas, and caring humans of society is to reintroduce laws back into society banning the mixing of niggers with humans, and making it illegal to marry or to have sex with a nigger for both human men, and women. Also to approve laws that would promote the segregation of humans from niggers. My idea to you would be to eventually move countries because the nigger problem will only become worse in the United States, and possibly Europe if they do not reverse the way they are going. Either find a country that is nigger free, and move there. Or become involved with politics, and try to pass laws against niggers.

Thanks

Sorry for my mistake since im new here im not that familiar with posting yet but i wont repeat the same error in the future even though im new here ive lurked on this site quite a bit and im glad i finally decided to join this site is very funny and it speaks the truth i hope you have a good and nigger free day/night and thank you for the welcome