Unregistered Guest

Default Looks like another phony 'hate' incident

Runnigger is offline Honored Veteran

Regular Contributor

Retired Gorilla Fighter

Thanks
    Thanked 15,916 Times in 4,316 Posts

The TNB is strong in this one.

Powell, a network technician who still works for Verizon, went on leave for nine months “due to the documented medical condition she had developed over the constant stalking,” according to the lawsuit.
    9 months off 'cause she was being stalked.

Powell also alleges the company violated the Americans with Disability Act by not giving her special accommodations when she returned from her medical leave.
    More nigger gibs.

On Feb. 14, Powell said she found a noose made of cable wires hanging from a support beam directly above her desk.

That's a noose??? It's probably excess from some electrical work. Where it's tied is conveniently out of the pic. Clearly this nigger has never seen an actual noose.

Unregistered Guest

Nigger wants to sue to win the ghetto lottery, and that picture, from the looks of it, the open area roof/open span building has all kinds of crap dangling down from the rafters. I would be willing to bet good money that if a wider shot of the area were taken, we'd see more dangling wires from construction or whatever is taking place in that building.

The lazy nog might have moved its desk underneath the "noose" to make this claim.

If that is a noose, and that's a mighty big *if*- they really need to refine their knotwork, because it is in reverse.

Secondly, who in the world would stalk this nigger or any other ones? Most people want to be away from the nig nogs and the drama they create, especially the yakking women.

It disgusts me the lengths these useless, lying shit apes will go to try and screw the people they work with, and the companies that were good enough to give them a chance over. I hope this sherilla doesn't get a dime and that she is terminated from her job, niggers are the only beasts in the world that can not work for nine months and still have a job.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,408 Times in 791 Posts

Stupid niggers think everything is racist and if they see a piece of string anywhere they claim it's a noose. That looks nothing like a noose. Just another nigger trying to get a nigger lottery.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to White&proud78 For This Useful Post:

Trump2020 (03-15-2019)

Unregistered Guest

Here is a list of hoax hate crimes....https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/18/h...e-crimes-list/

Unregistered Guest

Meanwhile, here is a REAL hate incident. And the police won't release the video or divulge the name of the "teen."

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/woma...220714214.html

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Meanwhile, here is a REAL hate incident. And the police won't release the video or divulge the name of the "teen."

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/woma...220714214.html
    This one has my NIGDAR working overtime...…

Unregistered Guest

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've heard of race baiting, but I've never seen an incident with the fishing line already installed.

I am not buying this for a moment, I just don't see a girl or a woman using a product that the racist message came in after it was tampered with. I certainly wouldn't use something like this had been opened, and it would be really difficult for someone to re-seal an item such as this and have it look perfect or not suspect of being opened because of the nature of the protective covering.

What is this, nobody is harassing the niggers so they have to harass themselves? Disgusting.

Unregistered Guest

This last paragraph is bullshit. There has been no history anywhere of humans burning nigger churches.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...Pov?li=BBnbfcL

+ Reply to Thread