Thread: Nigger at School oxymoronic

Thanks

Default Nigger at School oxymoronic

Great to be here with people who are realists. The Nigger has gotten far to much publicity and has somehow become cool. Most days i wish i could live up to "Cracker" I think it would be stress relief.

There are 2 niggers in my Millwright class. When i say in, I mean late.. half asleep.. disappear for hours... or just a no show.

I promptly made sure the things knew to leave me alone and that as far as they needed to know I dont care. Its bad enough having to smell them as to be barraged about thier dicks. drug habbits and whatever sow thier fat monkey asses are screwing.

One admitted to the whole class it cheated on every test the second day of class.

That pissed me off. My mission is now to see these things gone in cuffs.

I volunteered as a student rep on the board for drug and alcohol abuse as i am farmilliar with such things prior to knowing the niggers smoke on campus.

Being a good person pays off. My reward will be watching wranglers hauling some monkeys off next week. The wranglers are bringing the dogs to sniff out pot and now Ill just pray one tries to run and a dog has to lick its butt to get the nigger taste out of its mouth.

Thanks for making me laugh and letting me be a part of the TRUTH.

Ill try to film some nigger nonsense before i leave. you should see them try to use power tools.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SkunkApeAnthropologist For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (05-18-2019),Azeotrope (05-18-2019),Dave (05-15-2019),melancholic_mestizo (05-16-2019),NiggersAlwaysSuck (05-17-2019),Pooter (05-20-2019),skidmark (05-25-2019)

Thanks

Never turn down a legit reason to send a nigger back to the zoo
    A leopard doesn't change his spots just because you bring him in from the jungle and try to housebreak him and turn him into a pet. He may learn to sheathe his claws in order to beg a few scraps off the dinner table, and you may teach him to be a beast of burden, but it doesn't pay to forget that he'll always be what he was born: a wild animal.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aryan_persian For This Useful Post:

Azeotrope (05-18-2019),melancholic_mestizo (05-19-2019)