Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to outsmart a feral, murderous nigger

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tribe of Dindus View Post
    It's a good thing niggers are even too lazy to walk after you. If it would have kept approaching and you shot it we would have all seen this story on CNN as "racist white kills innocent african american."
    I would have been arrested. No doubt about it. The population where I was is majority nigger, so the jury pool would have definitely convicted me. No doubt about that either. That means 2 terrible things - bankrupting my family and going to prison.

But you're absolutely correct. If that nigger would have gotten close enough to strike, I would have put him down .... I'm busy though ... I had to cut my grass.
    If God were a manufacturer, He would discontinue niggers." -- Hern Berford

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hern berford For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (06-15-2019),jack2520 (06-17-2019),Overseer2 (06-13-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,928 Times in 1,148 Posts

In Texas, you could have feared for your life and defended yourself once the filthy nigger's firearm was seen. Train yourself and know the laws. I used a coach to establish 1-second skills. This means that in a second or less, my firearm can be pointed and ready to fire. We are beginning to see many cases where WE the victims of these instances are decided NO CHARGES FILED by the judges.
    God I hate niggers

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CADpro For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (06-17-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,986 Times in 736 Posts

All white people should try to invest in a dash cam for the car to protect yourself. Pretty soon niggers will be believed over us.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to double o negro For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (06-15-2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by double o negro View Post
    All white people should try to invest in a dash cam for the car to protect yourself. Pretty soon niggers will be believed over us.
    Especially if the officer responding to the crime is a filthy nigger ape. Nigger poeleese usually stick up for their fellow apes and purposely mishandle da ebidence. We humans gotta stand up for ourselves with in legal rights of course.
    A leopard doesn't change his spots just because you bring him in from the jungle and try to housebreak him and turn him into a pet. He may learn to sheathe his claws in order to beg a few scraps off the dinner table, and you may teach him to be a beast of burden, but it doesn't pay to forget that he'll always be what he was born: a wild animal.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to aryan_persian For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (06-17-2019)