+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Huge nigger lottery attempt

Unregistered Guest

Default Huge nigger lottery attempt

So a nigger gets a genius idea to start a new cable tv channel called pets-tv. And Comcast determines its a POS that they donít want to carry. Not good enough . The owners are suing Comcast for racial discrimination since pets-tv is 100% nigger owned. Itís going to the Supreme Court itís such an important issue. So much irony here not sure where to start. Firstly Comcast loves niggers. Secondly niggers and pets mix like oil and water. Thirdly theres too much garbage content bundled into cable subscriptions now. Fourthly itís a loser. Lesson learned never hire, employ, speak to , or otherwise engage any nigger. They will go lottery .

Unregistered Guest

What's it going to be, a channel devoted to pit bulls? Will it have dogfight tournaments with bite-by-bite commentator Michael Vick? Tips for drowning your dog? Why cats "be scary"? Nigs are not pet or animal-loving people. They like touch, intimidating dogs that are used as status symbols and, like a lot of things, because it's expected to show they're niggers. They hate cats.

Thanks
    Thanked 65,538 Times in 15,262 Posts

I never knew you could sure someone for refusing to buy your product.
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.com/tom/niggerarg...umentstext.htm

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (06-11-2019),lemmysmole (06-13-2019),Picaninny Rail (06-12-2019)

Unregistered Guest

I thought this thread was about Oprah

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What's it going to be, a channel devoted to pit bulls? Will it have dogfight tournaments with bite-by-bite commentator Michael Vick? Tips for drowning your dog? Why cats "be scary"? Nigs are not pet or animal-loving people. They like touch, intimidating dogs that are used as status symbols and, like a lot of things, because it's expected to show they're niggers. They hate cats.
    Donít blame the dog, blame the nigger animal. I have a pitbull that I rescued from being chained up outside of a niggernest and she is as sweet as can be. She also socializes well with my other two pits after a little bit of training and is very protective over my kids. But she also HATES niggers. She goes berzerk if im walking her and sees a nigger. She has every reason to hate them as much as I do and I love her more than anything. I dare a nigger to come anywhere near me or my family with my Rosie around it will be a bad day for them

Unregistered Guest

Nigs are not pet or animal-loving people.
    They love animals such as pigs, chickens, catfish, and skrimps- they just happen to fry them.

Unregistered Guest

Donít blame the dog, blame the nigger animal. I have a pitbull that I rescued from being chained up outside of a niggernest and she is as sweet as can be. She also socializes well with my other two pits after a little bit of training and is very protective over my kids. But she also HATES niggers. She goes berzerk if im walking her and sees a nigger. She has every reason to hate them as much as I do and I love her more than anything. I dare a nigger to come anywhere near me or my family with my Rosie around it will be a bad day for them
    Anybody that lusts over a damn dog like that is a mental case

Unregistered Guest

Anybody that lusts over a damn dog like that is a mental case
    Agreed. It always annoys me that people will get their emotions exercised over an animal being harmed by a nigger more than they will when a white person is. The OP uses that angry emoji in this case but not when niggers attack white people. It's no damn wonder we're losing the fight against the savages. Misguided perspective due to childish emotion. It should be a given you that don't harm animals, unless it's is for food consumption, but this shit about treating animals as if they deserve better than humans is the same emotional shit that the nigger protectors use to manipulate us into excusing the niggershines and pushing the "just like us" lie.

Marxist Lucifer Coon is offline Super Moderator

HazNig Officer

Gorilla Fighter Commander

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 18,759 Times in 5,370 Posts

Don’t blame the dog, blame the nigger animal. I have a pitbull that I rescued from being chained up outside of a niggernest and she is as sweet as can be. She also socializes well with my other two pits after a little bit of training and is very protective over my kids. But she also HATES niggers. She goes berzerk if im walking her and sees a nigger. She has every reason to hate them as much as I do and I love her more than anything. I dare a nigger to come anywhere near me or my family with my Rosie around it will be a bad day for them
    It's a fucking animal, like niggers. You don't know what it is capable of doing to you or your kids. Why would you rescue a pitbull instead of say a chihuahua, or even a doberman? I'm interested in your answer. My theory is that asshole insecure people like pitbulls. Having an aggressive dangerous dog around them somehow makes up for them being cowards and afraid in the world. That's why niggers gravitate towards that breed.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Marxist Lucifer Coon For This Useful Post:

Stankassnignog (06-14-2019)

Unregistered Guest

I love her more than anything.
    I'm sure your family would appreciate you loving a dog more than them.

I dare a nigger to come anywhere near me or my family with my Rosie around it will be a bad day for them
    Could be a bad day for you if the nigger gets attacked by your oh-so-beloved doggy while doing no harm to you or the family you admitted to loving less than a dog.