+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Huge nigger lottery attempt

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Marxist Lucifer Coon View Post
    It's a fucking animal, like niggers. You don't know what it is capable of doing to you or your kids. Why would you rescue a pitbull instead of say a chihuahua, or even a doberman? I'm interested in your answer. My theory is that asshole insecure people like pitbulls. Having an aggressive dangerous dog around them somehow makes up for them being cowards and afraid in the world. That's why niggers gravitate towards that breed.
    I have to go to Home Depot later. I hate their dog friendly bullshit. All I see in there is a bunch of attention seeking pricks and prickettes hoping someone will come along and give them positive attention through a dog. Pathetic.
    These assholes will fuck over a human in a heartbeat but worship their dog because it apparently wuvs them. "My doggy won't cheat on me, it won't call me fat, and it won't judge me."
    Goddamn weak, little shits.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm sure your family would appreciate you loving a dog more than them.

Could be a bad day for you if the nigger gets attacked by your oh-so-beloved doggy while doing no harm to you or the family you admitted to loving less than a dog.
    Re all comments:
    He RESCUED the dog. He was a Good Samaritan.
    The dog was chained up by a NIGGER.

He couldn't control the Breed of dog that the nigger chained up.
    What was he supposed to do?? Say "Oooops. Wrong Breed of Dog. I won't save you."
    No. He saw a dog CHAINED UP and probably in PAIN.
    HORRIBLE STUFF!!
    I'm not a fan of Pit Bulls, but I would have rescued it.
    How could I not??

An old girlfriend rescued a 7-pound runaway female dog.
    A cute mutt. Black and yellow fur.
    Took her to the Vet: The dog had an infection and a cracked rib!!
    Paid for the medicine and the Vet, etc.
    That was the most wonderful dog I've ever met!!!!
    Acted like a Human Being.
    Everyone noticed it and mentioned it.
    "How did they get a Person in that little Dog Suit??"
    Lived with us for several years, etc.

"Lost Dog" notice went up at the corner store soon after she
    found the Runaway and took it in.
    GF realized who the owners were (I THINK they were niggers)
    and said "NO WAY will I send this poor little dog back to those
    rough worthless Juvenile Delinquents!!!".
    I agreed completely.
    The two of us saved that little dog, and gave her a wonderful
    home.
    And the dog returned the favor a thousand times over.

Thanks
    Thanked 61,132 Times in 14,289 Posts

I have to go to Home Depot later. I hate their dog friendly bullshit. All I see in there is a bunch of attention seeking pricks and prickettes hoping someone will come along and give them positive attention through a dog. Pathetic.
    These assholes will fuck over a human in a heartbeat but worship their dog because it apparently wuvs them. "My doggy won't cheat on me, it won't call me fat, and it won't judge me."
    I agree. Dogs do not belong at Home Depot or other stores. People who bring their dogs into public places are assholes.
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.com/tom/niggerarg...umentstext.htm

Unregistered Guest

F****K Yeah !!! You said it !!!
    I am so sick of these goddamn losers with their "emotional support service animals" every damn where! It's disgusting. I get that blind people need a highly trained dog. I have pets myself but they can stay at home while I go shopping. People who cant go out to do their errands without their dog, squirrel or monkey need to go to a shrink, not Lowes or Dunkin Donuts.

Unregistered Guest

Your therapist is doing you a great disservice by encouraging you to seek human-like relationships with animals. It's the lazy way, so stop doing it.
    Therapists are making some easy money by shirking their duties off to animals. This should be considered medical malpractice. First anti-depressants, now this stupid emotional support animal idiocy. Brainwashing humans to place all of their mental well-being into the apparent affection of animals is sickening. Anyone can choose to interpret an animals actions in any way that suits them. The animal needs food, you give it food. It wants outside to shit, you let outside before it shits on the carpet. When it finds another human to provide for it, it will show you real quick what make-believe friendships are all about.
    Therapists have the luxury of telling others what to do in their life, get paid for it, and then take absolutely no responsibility for the tragic outcome.

Thanks
    Thanked 61,132 Times in 14,289 Posts

I'm just now starting to see ads on TV for mind drugs for your PET ! No shit.

I guess it's not enough that half the population is on Adderall or some other mind numbing drug, now our dogs have to be too.
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.com/tom/niggerarg...umentstext.htm

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Shelly View Post
    I'm just now starting to see ads on TV for mind drugs for your PET ! No shit.

I guess it's not enough that half the population is on Adderall or some other mind numbing drug, now our dogs have to be too.
    In an attempt to make animals "just like us".

First niggers, now dog and cats?

I used to hope NASA will save us from that asteroid on a collision course with Earth.

Now, I'm not so sure.

Unregistered Guest

I used to hope NASA will save us from that asteroid on a collision course with Earth.

Now, I'm not so sure.
    We're so far gone I'm going to have to agree with you.

Unregistered Guest

Good read in the comment by Allen Jefferson

https://www.google.com/search?q=home...589e0b82b2ce,1,,,

I've been to that store. He nailed it perfectly. The woman employed there does this shit. A dog shows up, and she has an emotional orgasm over it. The customers with dogs are coming in there for attention. I rarely see them buying anything. The dogs run out into the path of customers and the asshole 'doggy parents' acts as if you just committed the most heinous crime imaginable.

+ Reply to Thread