+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nigger chimps out in court zoo style

Unregistered Guest

Default Nigger chimps out in court zoo style

The part that pisses me off the most is that they let this animal loose without charges from its courtroom chimpout

https://nypost.com/2019/06/21/florid...-is-acquitted/

Massa Hosswhip Guest

Default Start throwing sheeit at judges, I guess

So now we know how to get out of burglary charges, just throw your sheeit at judges, and you'll be wiped clean. But it probably only works if you're Black, because, after all, niggers hold the most race cards.

Unregistered Guest

Wouldn't throwing feces, hazardous biological waste, be considered assault with a deadly weapon? E.coli is deadly in the perfect environment, so couldn't the nigger be held for that? Contempt of court, because to me, nothing says contempt louder than throwing shit at someone.

Tired of these niggers getting passes for their behavior, if you or I threw crap at a judge in court, we'd be under the jail because we are white, but then again, we are white, so we wouldn't do that anyway.

Maybe they were considering his behavior because he is a chimp.

Unregistered Guest

Hold on..isn't throwing feces to exhibit anger a distinctively simian mode of behavior? Where are the cultural influence advocates to explain how this self-expression is the product of the socieconomic disparities in our country's educational resources?

+ Reply to Thread