Thread: Wild Naked Nigger Deleted

Thanks
    Thanked 2,279 Times in 541 Posts

Default Wild Naked Nigger Deleted

Autopsy: Multiple wounds killed naked teen shot by police

EDMOND, Okla. (AP) — A preliminary autopsy report says an unarmed, black teenager who was naked when suburban Oklahoma City police shot him died of multiple gunshot wounds.

The report released Monday doesn’t specify how many times Edmond police shot 17-year-old Isaiah Lewis or whether he had consumed drugs or alcohol. District Attorney David Prater has said he’s seeking a toxicology report in weighing charges.
    —> https://ktar.com/story/2627301/autop...hot-by-police/

This was from an incident on April 29, 2019 and surprise, surprise, they found drug paraphernalia on this nutty, nude nigger.
    THE NEGRO NEVER FAILS TO DISAPPOINT

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nigrum Barbara For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (06-24-2019),Catholic Conquistador (06-24-2019),DeeShawn (06-24-2019),jack2520 (06-25-2019),Stankassnignog (06-24-2019),Tribe of Dindus (06-25-2019),Trump2020 (06-24-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,296 Times in 341 Posts

Do i even want to know where the monkey wranglers found the paraphernalia?
    A leopard doesn't change his spots just because you bring him in from the jungle and try to housebreak him and turn him into a pet. He may learn to sheathe his claws in order to beg a few scraps off the dinner table, and you may teach him to be a beast of burden, but it doesn't pay to forget that he'll always be what he was born: a wild animal.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aryan_persian For This Useful Post:

BoBoLeHoe (06-24-2019),DeeShawn (06-24-2019),jack2520 (06-25-2019),Nigrum Barbara (06-24-2019),Stankassnignog (06-24-2019),Trump2020 (06-24-2019)

Thanks

utopsy: Multiple wounds killed naked teen shot by police

EDMOND, Okla. (AP) — A preliminary autopsy report says an unarmed, black teenager who was naked when suburban Oklahoma City police shot him died of multiple gunshot wounds.

The report released Monday doesn’t specify how many times Edmond police shot 17-year-old Isaiah Lewis or whether he had consumed drugs or alcohol. District Attorney David Prater has said he’s seeking a toxicology report in weighing charges.

That last statement really disturbs me. As follows: "District Attorney David Prater has said that he's seeking a toxicology report in weighing charges." Hmmmmm...that sounds to me as though this District Attorney is contemplating bringing charges against the Police Officer (or Police Officers, in the plural). After all, this drug-addled, moon-cricket, thick-lipped, vine-swingin, porch monkey, jungle bunny, DEAD nigger is--after all--DEAD. So, the District Attorney can't be contemplating bringing charges against the shitskinned DEAD nigger.

As I stated in another post yesterday, the average length of a career in law enforcement for Police Officers in municipalities, towns, cities, counties, and regions that are predominately inhabited by niggers is a mere seven (7) years. And while this doesn't shock me in the least, I don't blame the Police Officers one fuckin' bit. After all, who in their right mind would want to deal with these wild Ubangi, Swahili, sub-human, pond-scum-smelling, rotting pieces of festering feces.

As quickly as you lock up a shitskinned, moon-cricket, jungle-bunny, blue-gummed, knuckle-draggin' nigger, and then arraign it in court, a judge will place an extrarodinarily low bond on the shitskin, and...whala...quicker than you can say "I hate the livin' fuck out of fuckin' niggers" the ape-faced, ghetto-lobster-eatin, welfare-collectin', totsoon, molenjohn nigger is back out on the streets, free to commit more violent crimes.
    Our Constitutional Republic was meant for a homogeneous people. And the homogeneous people in the United States of America are the White / Caucasian European Americans. As long as niggers continue to live with the Caucasian / Whites they constitute a threat to the national life. Family life will very likely collapse and the increase of mixed breed, mud-race bastards may some day challenge the supremacy of the White / Caucasian man and woman.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Proud_Rebel For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (06-24-2019),AuntJemima (06-24-2019),DeeShawn (06-24-2019),Nigrum Barbara (06-24-2019),Overseer2 (06-25-2019),Tribe of Dindus (06-25-2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Proud_Rebel View Post
    utopsy: Multiple wounds killed naked teen shot by police

That last statement really disturbs me. As follows: "District Attorney David Prater has said that he's seeking a toxicology report in weighing charges." Hmmmmm...that sounds to me as though this District Attorney is contemplating bringing charges against the Police Officer (or Police Officers, in the plural). After all, this drug-addled, moon-cricket, thick-lipped, vine-swingin, porch monkey, jungle bunny, DEAD nigger is--after all--DEAD. So, the District Attorney can't be contemplating bringing charges against the shitskinned DEAD nigger.

As I stated in another post yesterday, the average length of a career in law enforcement for Police Officers in municipalities, towns, cities, counties, and regions that are predominately inhabited by niggers is a mere seven (7) years. And while this doesn't shock me in the least, I don't blame the Police Officers one fuckin' bit. After all, who in their right mind would want to deal with these wild Ubangi, Swahili, sub-human, pond-scum-smelling, rotting pieces of festering feces.

As quickly as you lock up a shitskinned, moon-cricket, jungle-bunny, blue-gummed, knuckle-draggin' nigger, and then arraign it in court, a judge will place an extrarodinarily low bond on the shitskin, and...whala...quicker than you can say "I hate the livin' fuck out of fuckin' niggers" the ape-faced, ghetto-lobster-eatin, welfare-collectin', totsoon, molenjohn nigger is back out on the streets, free to commit more violent crimes.
    One thing i noticed too is that very often police have to see and deal with the worst of TNB they have to scrape up the remains of dead sporgs, visit jenkim infested nigger dens, witness the aftermath of tribal monkey warfare, this probably causes mental trauma over time, not to mention the fear that the next monkey the police has to wrangle can and will try and fire back. Police are probably always on mental high alert. Sometimes the tools dont even work on niggers, if the nigger is too high tasers pepper sprays and batons may not work as intended. No wonder police only average out to 7 years of service, even when police show up to niggerhoods the nigger monkeys fling rocks, random objects even actual shit, and the baboons will ook and eek “craka ass rasis poelice beez brutalisin us”
    A leopard doesn't change his spots just because you bring him in from the jungle and try to housebreak him and turn him into a pet. He may learn to sheathe his claws in order to beg a few scraps off the dinner table, and you may teach him to be a beast of burden, but it doesn't pay to forget that he'll always be what he was born: a wild animal.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aryan_persian For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (06-24-2019),jack2520 (06-25-2019),Overseer2 (06-25-2019),Proud_Rebel (06-24-2019),Tribe of Dindus (06-25-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,059 Times in 1,849 Posts

They say they shot Lewis April 29 after a stun gun didn’t work and he attacked two officers after breaking into a house.
    Attorneys for Lewis’ parents have filed a civil rights lawsuit against the city and police

I hope the cops had body cams ..... self defense comes to mind .... especially if they were in fear a potentially AIDS infected piece of scum might bite them or something. Usually those naked niggers are on PCP which makes them unusually strong so their hands could be considered deadly weapons.

Oh, and I can't wait to hear what a "goot boi" it was in the lawsuit papers.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeeShawn For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (06-24-2019),jack2520 (06-25-2019),Stankassnignog (06-24-2019),Tribe of Dindus (06-25-2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DeeShawn View Post

I hope the cops had body cams ..... self defense comes to mind .... especially if they were in fear a potentially AIDS infected piece of scum might bite them or something. Usually those naked niggers are on PCP which makes them unusually strong so their hands could be considered deadly weapons.

Oh, and I can't wait to hear what a "goot boi" it was in the lawsuit papers.
    Soon the fambily will be setting up a go gibs me campaign for “the good boi” its always the same shit with niggers

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aryan_persian For This Useful Post:

Catholic Conquistador (06-24-2019),DeeShawn (06-24-2019),Proud_Rebel (06-24-2019),Tribe of Dindus (06-25-2019)

Thanks

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Catholic Conquistador For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (06-24-2019),DeeShawn (06-24-2019),Nigrum Barbara (06-25-2019),Overseer2 (06-25-2019),Stankassnignog (06-24-2019),Tribe of Dindus (06-25-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 Times in 2,731 Posts

and of course they filed a "cibbel rights law suit an sheit"

When are the courts just going to say fuck you nigger act like a wild ape get shot like a wild ape

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jan For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (06-25-2019),DeeShawn (06-25-2019),jack2520 (06-25-2019),Nigrum Barbara (06-25-2019),Tribe of Dindus (06-25-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 Times in 584 Posts

Why do we even have to spend tax money on an autopsy?

If the nigger was shot 17 times by Mr. Glock 23 then isn't the method of death clear and concise?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMontanaBoy For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (06-25-2019),DeeShawn (06-25-2019),Nigrum Barbara (06-25-2019),Tribe of Dindus (06-25-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 336 Posts

It might be the law.They want to know how he died, where he wasw shot(fin the back)and other items exactly and scientifically to buttress the nigger lawyers lotto attempt.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to botswana For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (06-25-2019),DeeShawn (06-25-2019),Nigrum Barbara (06-25-2019),Tribe of Dindus (06-25-2019)