Thread: Medical Coontact: PCP and the Ditch with His Sister

Thanks

Default Medical Coontact: PCP and the Ditch with His Sister

So this one is actually a patient lol. For 2 years I worked in the county hospital ER in Houston, and at the time PCP was a biggie. I mean I have so many PCP stories, and all but 1 are nigger stories 'cause only a retarded fuckin nig nog would touch that shit. But this one in particular was so fuckin funny mostly because of the country old school badass sheriff that brought his ass in.

So generally when a nigger on PCP hits the ER, they go straight to the trauma rooms, where they get tied up, sedated, bandaged, put to sleep and everything else. One hallmark of PCP is, in stage 3 they git nekkid. Once they are asleep they go to emergency psych, which is where I often was.

So I was used to getting tied up unconscious naked niggers chained to their stretcher at this point, but this particular nigger, when I pulled back the sheet to examine him (I was liable, nig or no), is soaking fucking wet, muddy and covered in leaves and like, I dunno, swamp grass or something.

So I interrupt the very professional and kind and southern accented sheriff giving me report before signing off, to say, WHY IS HE WET AND MUDDY AND COVERED IN LEAVES???!!!!

And the Sheriff politely says, well ma'am, when I came upon the suspect, he was in a ditch with his sister (it had just rained, and if you know anything about Houston, it damn near always floods).

Looking at his injuries, I said, Oh my God, he was beating up his sister?!

And he says... Ummm... No ma'am... Ummm... That's not what he was engaged in with his sister, if you understand me ma'am.

And I say, OH MY GOD. You found him raping his sister in a flooded ditch???!!!

And without missing a beat he replies, No ma'am, from what I observed ma'am, I would not say it was nonconsensual ma'am.

AHHHH. NIGGERSSSSSSS lol
    Last edited by Marxist Lucifer Coon; 11-11-2019 at 06:06 AM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to apeartheid For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (11-12-2019),ghetto lobster (11-12-2019),jack2520 (11-11-2019),Overseer2 (11-11-2019),Purple Drink and Fried Chicken (11-18-2019)

Thanks

Hey thanks for the edit, it took me awhile to catch it but once I did I could see why that could be perceived a certain way!! Got it, I'm new to posting coontacts but I'll be mindful thanks

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apeartheid For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (11-12-2019),jack2520 (11-11-2019),Marxist Lucifer Coon (11-11-2019)

Marxist Lucifer Coon is offline Super Moderator

HazNig Officer

Gorilla Fighter Commander

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 19,363 Times in 5,528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by apeartheid View Post
    Hey thanks for the edit, it took me awhile to catch it but once I did I could see why that could be perceived a certain way!! Got it, I'm new to posting coontacts but I'll be mindful thanks
    Funny comment, made me laugh, but it had to go.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marxist Lucifer Coon For This Useful Post:

apeartheid (11-11-2019),DeeShawn (11-12-2019)

Thanks

Do niggers hit on you alot i know there are plenty of goodlooking white nurses that niggers always want to muhdick but if you are a small slender white girl be aware of the nigger bucks muhdicked

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to becca29 For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (11-12-2019),jack2520 (11-11-2019)

Thanks

Lol no, I don't work as a nurse but when I did I worked in critical care, believe muh dik is the least of their worries. And no, I'm ugly, fat, old, mean and incredibly outspoken. Too much d is the least of my worries lol

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apeartheid For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (11-12-2019),jack2520 (11-11-2019),Marxist Lucifer Coon (11-11-2019)

Marxist Lucifer Coon is offline Super Moderator

HazNig Officer

Gorilla Fighter Commander

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 19,363 Times in 5,528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by apeartheid View Post
    Lol no, I don't work as a nurse but when I did I worked in critical care, believe muh dik is the least of their worries. And no, I'm ugly, fat, old, mean and incredibly outspoken. Too much d is the least of my worries lol

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marxist Lucifer Coon For This Useful Post:

apeartheid (11-11-2019),DeeShawn (11-12-2019)