Thread: Metro Coon

Thanks

Post Metro Coon

Salutations Niggermaniacs,

So this recently occured to me just 2 months ago. Background before I start, I live in New York City, I was still a student at the time going to Highschool. The area in which the highschool was hosted at happened to be filled with niggers.

This day, I had accidentally forgotten my metro card but not a problem nonetheless as I could use 3 USD to depart to and back from school. The whole day went as well as you expect it to be in a shithole highschool with coons. As you can imagine I just wanted to get back home with no issues but it wouldn't be a coontact without a coon. So there I am, in the train station taking out 3 USD when a disgusting looking coon and it's companion approach me, it offers me to swipe me in for 2 USD, I don't respond because not only is it a nigger but also because selling swipes is illegal but as documented by our fellow niggermania zoologists, a nigger doesn't know what is or isn't illegal. Either way, there I am thinking to myself, "a coon without a respectable job, who would have guessed?" I ignore it, I go to put 3 USD in the machine but I was stopped at 2 USD by the coon, that son of a bitch had the audacity to cancel a purchase I made with my money. I get pissed and make the decision I regret doing, I told it to get a job and stop haggling people. The thing starts cussing me out in it's coongrish language, it's side kick starts to hold him back, evaluating the mistake I made, I quickly put 3 USD for the single ticket ride and left for the train as fast as I could but whilst walking by the booth where an MTA worker is located at, I noticed it was groidess so naturally it pretends that nothing happened and that no nigger is illegally selling swipes in front of it's eyes. Let's just say I avoided the Metro for the rest of the school month.
    Last edited by Eye See; 07-13-2019 at 11:01 PM.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Heracles Isidoro For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (07-13-2019),BoBoLeHoe (07-12-2019),da_bling (07-20-2019),DivorcedTeeth (07-14-2019),jack2520 (07-22-2019),Nignog78 (07-22-2019),Simia Pavimentum (07-16-2019),Tribe of Dindus (07-22-2019),Yowsa Massa (07-13-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,767 Times in 463 Posts

Niggers have totally ruined every metro station its not just a north american issue too, when i was traveling to germany virtually every bahn (train) station was totally filled with jobless niggers loitering about, the worst of it was frankfurt. All the germans were working their jobs meanwhile the niggers were loitering around selling drugs and doing nothing, i was even sized up by a toothless crackhead nigger on a bike. The crack ape gave up as i remained stoic and undisturbed. Avoid metros and train stations at all costs
    A leopard doesn't change his spots just because you bring him in from the jungle and try to housebreak him and turn him into a pet. He may learn to sheathe his claws in order to beg a few scraps off the dinner table, and you may teach him to be a beast of burden, but it doesn't pay to forget that he'll always be what he was born: a wild animal.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aryan_persian For This Useful Post:

da_bling (07-20-2019),DivorcedTeeth (07-14-2019),jack2520 (07-22-2019),Simia Pavimentum (07-16-2019),Tribe of Dindus (07-22-2019)

Thanks

It's even worse on the West Coast, our subways, all the elevators to them, and the surrounding areas of every station, niggers everywhere, and they piss in the damn elevators DAILY..

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nexus1961 For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (07-14-2019),da_bling (07-20-2019),DivorcedTeeth (07-14-2019),jack2520 (07-22-2019),Simia Pavimentum (07-16-2019),Tribe of Dindus (07-22-2019)

Thanks

I agree with nexus1961 as it happens in the San Francisco region. Niggers love to congregate around metro stations to axe patrons for gibbs and they also love to scam with rigged tickets. Niggers also love to harass tourists or people seemingly to be from out of town.

I was wondering, can customers load money to their metro cards somewhere else besides the metro station? Here in the Bay, we may go to a Walgreens and other participating stores to load money to our cards (to avoid coontact with niggers in the metro stations).
    Why are non-black people forced to co-exist with niggers?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DivorcedTeeth For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (07-14-2019),jack2520 (07-22-2019),skidmark (07-22-2019),Tribe of Dindus (07-22-2019)

Thanks

Great idea to load metro cards elsewhere- but that would cut down on ape-firmative action jobs. Slightly off topic, business at the normally nigger infested usps seems to be slowing down, probably due to completion from ups, etc. one can only hope technology can make these beasts redundant.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nignog78 For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (07-28-2019),jack2520 (07-22-2019),skidmark (07-22-2019),Tribe of Dindus (07-22-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,349 Times in 337 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DivorcedTeeth View Post
    I agree with nexus1961 as it happens in the San Francisco region. Niggers love to congregate around metro stations to axe patrons for gibbs and they also love to scam with rigged tickets. Niggers also love to harass tourists or people seemingly to be from out of town.

I was wondering, can customers load money to their metro cards somewhere else besides the metro station? Here in the Bay, we may go to a Walgreens and other participating stores to load money to our cards (to avoid coontact with niggers in the metro stations).
    "Dem niggaz" be hiding from the po-po when police officers are patrolling the ticket purchasing area, but I would still load my card at Walgreens.
    Millions of niggers thought that they will be receiving gibbz when Oobama said there will be "change".

Some niggers believe that the ancient Egyptians and Hebrews were black, but so are skidmarks.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to skidmark For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (07-28-2019)

Thanks

Ugh, I also live in a city a lot like New York and there are groids EVERYWHERE. trying to get people to swipe them into the train station for free and all kinds of other niggertry. I’ve been to New York too and it is swamped with niggers! Within 3 minutes of walking down a sidewalk in manhattan I counted 12 niggers!! And only 3 YTs. What a shame they are truly taking over
    NAACP = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems