+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Niggers and hurricanes

Unregistered Guest

Default Niggers and hurricanes

So with a potential hurricane bearing down on the gulf letís discuss this. It seems that all the photos of preparations show white folks bagging sand or nailing up plywood etc. then after the storm itís whites who man the rescue boats and volunteer to clean up and guard vacant homes. So where are the niggers? I know thereís plenty slinking around Louisiana. Seems the niggers are ones that end up waving their paws from roof tops begging for help. You will photos of the niggers in the final aftermath ; looting. I donít think volunteerism and niggers mix.

Tropical Storm Barry begins to thrash Louisiana coast, evacuations ordered

https://www.foxnews.com/weather/wind...al-storm-barry

Unregistered Guest

Bush got blamed for Katrina. Will Trump get blamed for Barry?

Unregistered Guest

I have already seen pictures in the news of Sow beasts with butt nuggets hanging under each arm wading through Knee deep water "Bellering" foh hep... Always a
    nigger, my nigger fatigue is maxed out......

Unregistered Guest

Default I'm so hoping.....

for another Katrina. Just for my entertainment.

(Sorry for you humans who live in that area....)

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So with a potential hurricane bearing down on the gulf letís discuss this. It seems that all the photos of preparations show white folks bagging sand or nailing up plywood etc. then after the storm itís whites who man the rescue boats and volunteer to clean up and guard vacant homes. So where are the niggers? I know thereís plenty slinking around Louisiana. Seems the niggers are ones that end up waving their paws from roof tops begging for help. You will photos of the niggers in the final aftermath ; looting. I donít think volunteerism and niggers mix.

Tropical Storm Barry begins to thrash Louisiana coast, evacuations ordered

https://www.foxnews.com/weather/wind...al-storm-barry
    You'll soon see the niggers on the 6 o'clock news standing on the bridges with their coolers of cheap beer, waving at the news helicopters and acting like they're suddenly homeless . . when the fact is most of these coons were homeless to begin with and just looking for handouts and free shit. (notice the lawn chairs) Of course, most of the rest of the nigger population will also be featured on the evening news running out of stores pushing grocery carts loaded with stolen shit.

Unregistered Guest

Default Niggers be prepairing to loot for some free gibs

The worthless dumb niggers are getting ready to loot after the storm abates. They are scooping out all the stores for the items that they will loot. Then they will organize a flash mob to storm the stores for free gibs. And of course they will be first in line for free government gibs after the storm. Filthy niggers, they are parasites.

Unregistered Guest

! New Orleans Cam Tropical Storm Barry Live Stream Webcam " Hurricane Camera "
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jft4YxPJxC0

Unregistered Guest

"Dem hurrimucanes beez raycisst!"

Unregistered Guest

Niggers love Fema trailers and watching white people work their asses off to feed and care for their worthless asses

Unregistered Guest

Default Flood water

I have seen healthy young nigger bucks drive their car into waist deep flood water in New Orleans (such flooding is a common occurrence there) , stall the car out and then climb on the roof of the car and wait for the white man to rescue him. They would not even wade to the curb. Useless sacks of shit.

+ Reply to Thread