+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stinking feral monkey attacks elderly human over a parking space...

Dirty Monkey Guest

Default Stinking feral monkey attacks elderly human over a parking space...

Hollywood, Florida:

Back in May a stinking, feral monkey who somehow must've been trained to operate a motor vehicle, parked in a restricted spot. The elderly human manager of the hotel where this occurred, made the mistake of asking the ape not to park there and you can see from the video what happened next...

The human received several severe bruises around the face and neck and had to seek medical attention.

I wonder... if the cops catch him, will he be charged with a hate crime?

This is nothing more than a typical nigger ape behaving the way it has been trained to behave since it was born. If niggers like this one continue to refuse to become civilized, the only solutions will be extermination or deportation back to the jungle they came from.

Still picture of feral ape...

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Monkey View Post
    Hollywood, Florida:

Back in May a stinking, feral monkey who somehow must've been trained to operate a motor vehicle, parked in a restricted spot. The elderly human manager of the hotel where this occurred, made the mistake of asking the ape not to park there and you can see from the video what happened next...

The human received several severe bruises around the face and neck and had to seek medical attention.

I wonder... if the cops catch him, will he be charged with a hate crime?

This is nothing more than a typical nigger ape behaving the way it has been trained to behave since it was born. If niggers like this one continue to refuse to become civilized, the only solutions will be extermination or deportation back to the jungle they came from.

Still picture of feral ape...

Close-up pic of same nigger:
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...IUk_6iOBJns-eV

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Goddamn, that was funny

Thanks
    Thanked 7,947 Times in 2,065 Posts

what a shame. Interesting ... that nigger really does look even more like a monkey than I had expected.

+ Reply to Thread