+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 10 Occupations That Don't Work Well For Niggers

Unregistered Guest

Default 10 Occupations That Don't Work Well For Niggers

Jobs That Niggers Are Unable To Hold Down . . or Just Too Stupid to Stay In Business:
    #1) Doctor - This one's obvious. Would you go to a nigger doctor, or let a jig surgeon in a blue apron operate on you?
    #2) Accountant - Niggers can't even balance their own checkbooks.
    #3) Plumber - If one shows up . . do yourself a favor and tell him you already fixed it.
    #4) Barber - A nigger barber can trim a cornpone on a brother, but would I trust one to cut MY hair? . . hell no.
    #5) Veterinarian - I wouldn't take a sick pig, much less my dog, to a nigger vet.
    #6) Electrician - This one's indisputable. Houses have burnt down due to nigger electricians.
    #7) Boat Captain - Also a No Brainer (remember the Ride the Ducks fiasco?) Just make sure you can swim.
    #8) Astronaut - NASA had a few token nigs for the press, but they were seldom used in space.
    #9) Bee Keeper - Niggers don't like to get stung . . and bees love to sting niggers.
    #10) Librarian - well . . you can figure it out.

Unregistered Guest

Default I'll add en 11th.....

A job.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,761 Times in 3,843 Posts

I can vouch for #2. In the 33rd year of my professional career, never interviewed a nigger, never hired a nigger, never had to deal with a nigger accountant. I wasn't thinking about that when I chose my profession, but wow what a fringe benefit.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NigorMortis For This Useful Post:

Bofum (07-28-2019),DeeShawn (07-28-2019),goodoldrebel (07-27-2019),Purple Drink and Fried Chicken (07-24-2019),Yowsa Massa (07-21-2019)

Unregistered Guest

Default Such truth....

Quote Originally Posted by NigorMortis View Post
    I can vouch for #2. In the 33rd year of my professional career, never interviewed a nigger, never hired a nigger, never had to deal with a nigger accountant. I wasn't thinking about that when I chose my profession, but wow what a fringe benefit.
    Niggers cannot visualize anything but the immediate...the physical that can be touched. They have no concept of delayed gratification or bettering themselves. Many of these apes live in a cycle of poverty simply because of their own inability to see anything else.

Many will not have bank accounts and rely on cash (often paying fees to obtain the cash). They will physically portion out tangible currency into piles vaguely representing bills that need to be paid or other immediate needs.

Contrary to what false evidence is forced upon humans, this is also why spades are the main drivers of their own poverty:
    https://www.npr.org/sections/money/2...and-debt-traps

Unregistered Guest

I haven't been to a barber in years. I trim my own hair with a special comb that holds razor blades inside of it. Use a hand mirror and the bathroom mirror to see that back or your head. I learned how to do electrical work myself while working in construction years ago and have done a lot myself at home. I also fixed and changed some leaky faucets and valves myself.

Thanks

And yet every other commercial on TV wants to depict them as 'professional' this or that's....Just like us!

humans entrusting and receiving investment strategies from a nigger financial advisor for their life savings and children's college fund
    human visiting a nigger physician for advice on whatever ailment they might be suffering from
    human hiring nigger contractors through Angie's list or other advisor service
    human father of the bride proudly dancing with new nigger son-in-law's mammy sow magic nigger in a pharmaceutical ad
    nigger 'dad' cleaning his spotless beautiful $400k house in a nice suburb with a Swiffer that magically arrived on his doorstep
    and the list goes on and on..
    I have judged them by the content of their character and doing so has resulted in the same conclusion. They are niggers.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Who U Beez For This Useful Post:

Bilbo (07-23-2019),goodoldrebel (07-27-2019),Nigrum Barbara (07-26-2019),WilliamTheConquerer (07-27-2019)

Thanks

Niggers can't do anything right so no job works for them. Please add food service to that list.

Unregistered Guest

A few additions ...

Pilots and Aircraft Engineers - Niggas don't fly!
    Farming - why work when YT will grow the food and you can steal it with EBT cards?
    Pharmacist - niggers would be like kids in a candy store!
    Environmental Scientists - Niggers don't care about the environment
    News Reporters, Correspondents - the only nigs here are tokens the libs hire
    Speech therapist - this one is self-explanatory "no-whot-I'm-sayin' homie?"

... basically, any job based soley on performance and aptitude

Unregistered Guest

Nigger "farmer" - "I'za planded suhm fry-ed eggs buh I'za did'n gets no fry-ed chigguns."

Add to the list:
    Nigger worker at a human daycare - we don't give a rats ass what they do to their own kind.
    Lifeguard
    Worker at a human nursing home - we've all read horror stories right here.
    Anything around human children or handicapped humans - the urge to muh-dick is too strong.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A few additions ...

Pilots and Aircraft Engineers - Niggas don't fly!
    Farming - why work when YT will grow the food and you can steal it with EBT cards?
    Pharmacist - niggers would be like kids in a candy store!
    Environmental Scientists - Niggers don't care about the environment
    News Reporters, Correspondents - the only nigs here are tokens the libs hire
    Speech therapist - this one is self-explanatory "no-whot-I'm-sayin' homie?"

... basically, any job based soley on performance and aptitude

Not only do nogs not fly, they can't direct flight paths of aircrafts either!!

Witness this incident out of LAX a few years back....

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...220-story.html

+ Reply to Thread