Thread: A plumber's view of his trade and niggers

Thanks
    Thanked 1,613 Times in 397 Posts

Default A plumber's view of his trade and niggers

Plumbing is one of my career/trades and in my experience, niggers are more vile and abominable than what I've seen as a plumber. Construction is my other trade and niggers are just destructive.
    Last edited by skidmark; 07-29-2019 at 05:54 AM.
    Black, Apefrican, Nigger, skidmark, shitskin: Same shit.

Some niggers believe that the ancient Egyptians and Hebrews were black, but so are skidmarks.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to skidmark For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (08-01-2019),Bofum (11-16-2019),DeeShawn (07-30-2019),DivorcedTeeth (07-31-2019),Joe Daddy (11-21-2019),Nigrum Barbara (08-01-2019),Ore (11-16-2019)

Thanks

I also do plumbing and construction, the worse I've seen is a cruel nigger flushed their dead dog down the toliet, oh the smell.
    Nigger: sheiiit Popeyes outta chiggun sammich! Muh dik finna slang iron on Deez hoes!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Coonster For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (08-01-2019),DeeShawn (07-30-2019),DivorcedTeeth (07-31-2019),Nigrum Barbara (08-01-2019),skidmark (07-30-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,613 Times in 397 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Coonster View Post
    I also do plumbing and construction, the worse I've seen is a cruel nigger flushed their dead dog down the toliet, oh the smell.
    Proof that niggers are subhumans. Dogs deserve a proper burial when they die. That's why I chose to go to trade school for plumbing, because I have a strong tolerance for it to make money while I have a low tolerance for niggers.
    Black, Apefrican, Nigger, skidmark, shitskin: Same shit.

Some niggers believe that the ancient Egyptians and Hebrews were black, but so are skidmarks.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to skidmark For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (08-01-2019),DivorcedTeeth (07-31-2019),Nigrum Barbara (08-01-2019),Ore (11-16-2019)

Thanks

Why is this in the jokes thread?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bilbo For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (08-01-2019),Nigrum Barbara (08-01-2019)

Thanks

I'm in the inspection side of construction and usually the only niggers I have to see are from the labor pool doing cleanup.
    That's usually as technical as they can get
    You say racism, I say ethnic awareness

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cultist For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (08-01-2019),Nigrum Barbara (08-01-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,005 Times in 1,336 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Plumbing is one of my career/trades and in my experience, niggers are more vile and abominable than what I've seen as a plumber. Construction is my other trade and niggers are just destructive.
    You must have some real war stories about the shit you’ve seen in the various nigger nests you’ve had a chance to see.
    THE NEGRO NEVER FAILS TO DISAPPOINT

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nigrum Barbara For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (08-01-2019),AuntJemima (08-04-2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Proof that niggers are subhumans. Dogs deserve a proper burial when they die. That's why I chose to go to trade school for plumbing, because I have a strong tolerance for it to make money while I have a low tolerance for niggers.
    Niggers are subhumans, i dont know what they are though in reality...
    Nigger: sheiiit Popeyes outta chiggun sammich! Muh dik finna slang iron on Deez hoes!

Thanks

I just searched "plumber" here on the site, and thankfully, I found stories. I live in a 4-unit condo building. Yesterday an elderly homeowner who's my neighbor had her handyperson use this humongous drill to create holes for fence posts (why our HOA gave permission I don't understand), and he hit the HOA water source, causing a geyser. The fence builder handyperson ran to my home and freaked out on my doorstep because related homeowner wasn't there and he didn't bring his phone, so I called the water company for him to have the water turned off and they showed up quick. Then the fence builder and the homeowner (who was home by then) whose fence is being repaired, called a local "Rooter" plumbing outfit. So this plumber, a nigger, shows up. It took him almost 8 hours to fix the dang thing while at one point calling for backup; he kept trying to patch, or more accurately attach, what I believe is called PVC coupling to the older PVC pipe. After the 1st fix, he told some of us in the building that the water was good to go, and as soon as we turned on our water sources, the "fixed" coupling busted loose with another geyser! So the plumber tried to fix it a 2nd time, and when he gave us the green light, I flushed the toilet, and the coupling busted AGAIN (I could hear the plumber dropping F-bombs at this point.). He went in a 3rd time and fixed it, yet today, I'm tentative about running water for fear it'll rupture. The plumber left behind clumps of mud on my pavers, and all over the walkways surrounding portions of our building that dried overnight. I went out this afternoon and swept some of it up so as not to track it into the house. While the water is working today, no one appeared to resume fence work, leaving this gaping, sopping mess. In fact, the homeowner seems to have taken a powder as well. I suspect they all might be afraid or too embarrassed to face the music. Chicken shits.
    Last edited by CuriousCaucasoid; 11-15-2019 at 11:13 PM.

Bofum is offline Honored Veteran

Retired Gorilla Fighter

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 23,273 Times in 7,740 Posts

Never send a nigger to do a man's job.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bofum For This Useful Post:

CuriousCaucasoid (11-16-2019)