+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sheboon teenaper puts dog in dryer

Unregistered Guest

Angry Sheboon teenaper puts dog in dryer

Niggers should never be allowed to care for any living thing that isn’t one of their own vile offspring.

https://www.ksat.com/news/texas-teen...-turning-it-on

Thanks
    Thanked 65,595 Times in 15,274 Posts

Lewisville Police Department is investigating the incident as an animal cruelty case but there are no charges at this time.

Niggers get a free pass.
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.com/tom/niggerarg...umentstext.htm

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

Azeotrope (08-14-2019),DeeShawn (08-14-2019)

Unregistered Guest

This is another example of niggers pushing boundaries. First, it was licking ice cream and putting it back on the shelf ... now it's abusing small, helpless animals and laughing at how cruel they can be. What's next? ... Giggling at human sacrifice? Niggers are showing themselves to be on a level below actual animals. They know that they will get away with such behavior, because too many people are not standing up and calling them out for being disgusting, vile, demonic creatures. That little sheboon should be locked in a cage for a few years, then she wouldn't be laughing ... but, at least that puppy would be safe. They ook and eek about "White supremacy" ... incidents such as this would seem to prove that there IS a superior race which should dominate society. Niggers belong back in the jungle, flinging their crap at each other.

Unregistered Guest

This type of "daycare" is rampant in cities nationwide. Human parents (and breeding apes) are very hard-pressed to afford exceptional daycare.

Where I live (and where I've worked), I've seen all sorts of ramshackle houses made into "day-kerrs," often flying tattered "Enrolling now!" banners, with names like "Cherished Moments Childcare," "Miss Clarita's Daycare," "Nana's Kidz."

I understand we all have to make choices, and sometimes those choices are hard. I couldn't give a crap where nigs board their offsprog, but I'll be damned if I would EVER allow my children to spend one CHERISHED MOMENT in one of these poorly-run, under-inspected hellholes.

Someone I know once worked at what was called a government-funded facility that was intended to serve young children in extra-special conditions (parents arrested or in an accident, holding of children in court-ordered cases, etc. The facility did, however, allow "parents" of children facing extraordinary conditions to arrange for babysitting on an as-needed basis.

This person told me of seeing the SAME niggers - time and again - dropping off their sprogs of all ages due to "unforeseen circumstances" and often dressed up as if to go out to da clubs....usually on the weekends. These same niggers, while taking advantage of the heavily discounted (or free, based on income) rates, would often NOT pick up their chimps at the required time - sometimes not until the next day or days later.

Gibs are errwherr, folks. Ya just gotta know how to git um.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What's next? ... Giggling at human sacrifice?
    Human sacrifice is embedded in the niggers DNApe. One of their favorite rituals is called “necklacing” where they put a tire around their victims neck while their hands are bound behind their back, fill the tire with diesel fuel and make ghetto lobster. They’ll gather around and clap their paws and chimp out, much like monkeys in the zoo, at the spectacle of burning someone alive.

+ Reply to Thread