+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NFL now a nigger political party

Unregistered Guest

Default Niggers on the Run

Football used to be fun to watch before the niggers took over the game. Now the game detests me as I cannot stand to watch the nigger primates on the field.

Unregistered Guest

I don't watch niggerball. Football used to be like a fine platter of steaks and chest of beer to be enjoyed all afternoon.

Now the whole thing's like a paper plate of turds and bottles of warm piss while greedy, ungodly, hateful, unpatriotic niggers make a mockery of sportsmanship, following the rules, decency, and America.

It's turned into some kind of uppety nigger show that wastes millions of watts of electricity and dozens of hours of valuable air-time that could be used to broadcast good content like old movies and classic series johnny quest cartoons. Or motocross or horse racing or something else good and patriotic and wholesome.

half time is full of nigger music and even had a nigger tit popping out of a costume, as if that wasn't slutty and whorishly disgusting enough, especially when innocent little children see the half time and are corrupted by TNB, writing whores, Crap music, and smolletisms snuck in just to make sure it's nasty.

I'm just waiting for the huge blob sheboons to be on half time waddling around twerking to get all the rape apes excited. Or more correctly I'm waiting to hear about such an abomination from those who saw it and have finally stopped vomiting. I refuse to acknowledge the so-called 'sport' at all any more because niggers have ruined it. I'm in Fort Worth and will not acknowledge the dallas cownigs.

The Sport of Sprogs!

------------------

make no mistake: "social justice" is commie-nigg-liberal doublespeak for "TAKING YOUR MONEY FROM YOU and giving it to niggers".

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Boycott the NFL.
    Oh, no. Don't boycott it, take it back to the good old leather helmet days where there was no padding, and the rules were they way they were before Teddy Roosevelt and his friends amended the game rules and how plays were executed.

The jigaboos would have something to really whine about when they're pissing blood for a week, or it takes Jamal, Dontridorious, and Aflac to haul the pieces of their worthless nigger asses off the field.

I fail to see why people still watch the NFL, even without the niggershines.

Unregistered Guest

Football used to be fun to watch before the niggers took over the game. Now the game detests me as I cannot stand to watch the nigger primates on the field.
    If truth be told, niggers were 90% directly responsible for the NFL fan boycott over the past 2 seasons.
    The NFL has gone the way of CNN and Netflix . . never mind about classy or true entertainment . . they've got an in-your-face agenda . . "watch our shitty nigger version of the sport or don't watch it . . we don't care".

Also notice who the advertisers are now. Tells you all you need to know to justify flipping the channel.

Unregistered Guest

O J Chimpson must be a memba.

Unregistered Guest

If truth be told, niggers were 90% directly responsible for the NFL fan boycott over the past 2 seasons.
    The NFL has gone the way of CNN and Netflix . . never mind about classy or true entertainment . . they've got an in-your-face agenda . . "watch our shitty nigger version of the sport or don't watch it . . we don't care".

Also notice who the advertisers are now. Tells you all you need to know to justify flipping the channel.

Agreed! The NFL absolutely doesn't care. They are counting on fans having a short attention span and forgetting any offense. They count on getting away with it. They refused to stand for America and punish players who took a knee, raised their fists, linked arms ... protested against the anthem and the flag of this nation where they have the luxury of playing a little game and making millions. The NFL did nothing and in doing so, they gave tacit approval. They set a horrible example. After the initial disrespect, there were high school kids and college kids who decided to emulate these thugs.

The NFL players are being paid to play the game, NOT to protest. This is not the forum to whine and profess your politics. Fans tune-in for the game, not to see political complaints and dissent. Try taking a knee at your job and see if you get away with it. You will be shown the door ... buh bye, so long, you're done.

The NFL would not do the right thing. They allowed the ignorance to spread like a disease. Of course, the media loved it. They did their part to glorify and champion those who were "struggling for social justice" ... which is all just B.S. for "look at me, I deserve your attention, give your money and time for the oppressed, subjugated, persecuted ... we beez victims, and yous gonna pay ... lawdy, lawdy ... we shall overcome."

When you don't stand up for all that is right, then you are part of the reason why there is so much wrong in the world. Millions have fought and died for the flag ... the spirit of the anthem ... the country we call home. Refusing to stand is ineffective and counterproductive. Giving the simple respect of standing is too much for the groids. They are all about creating turmoil, being irreverent, unpatriotic, offensive. If this country is so horrible, they should leave it and play feetsball in Nigeria. We still have the freedom of turning the set off, not going to the games, not spending our money for NFL products. Kappernigger and his lot should just remain on their knees, because that is where they belong ... on their knees.

Unregistered Guest

Default I missed it for a minute . . .

. . . because I love sports. But last year, I successfully made the switch to hockey. It isn't completely nog-free, but almost (and they DO wear helmets). Between hockey and golf, I'm okay. Goodbye chimpouts, dreadlocks, and TNB.

Unregistered Guest

Then they shove these nig QBs in your face. The only positions they're good for are your basic running, catching, and pushing/blocking. Quarterbacking requires too much quick decision making and skill. A nig QBs's first instinct is to run like he's just stolen some lotion from Walgreens. Then he gets injured like Coon Newton just did in the pre-season. Patrick Mahomes is shoved in our faces, but I believe his white half is what makes him a good QB. Two incoming nig rookies - Murray and Haskins - were slobbered over by the media, but from what I can tell haven't impressed much. A white guy, Daniel Jones, was ridiculed when he was picked, but did very well yesterday.

+ Reply to Thread