+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NFL now a nigger political party

Unregistered Guest

Default NFL now a nigger political party

So they hire crapper jay z to work on social justice issues? Come on.

If niggers want to work on social justice maybe they should start with their criminality rates, their STD rates, their obesity rates , their out of wedlock birth rates and they academic achieve failures . Nope not niggers social just to them is blaming everyone else .

https://tucson.com/entertainment/mus...e14d30394.html

Unregistered Guest

If anyone needed another reason to NOT watch the NFL this season here it is. If the "owners" can piss away $89 million to "charities" that the players choose than they can do it without any money of mine!

Unregistered Guest

Boycott the NFL.

Thanks

I stopped watching once Collin crappernick pulled his don’t stand for the national anthem stunt, and many of the other niggers followed in suit. To hell with them, if they don’t love our country, then they should go back to Africa where they belong to begin with.
    “Melanzanas, they stink!”

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Knuckedragger For This Useful Post:

Picaninny Rail (08-15-2019),Purple Drink and Fried Chicken (08-15-2019),Stankassnignog (08-15-2019)

Unregistered Guest

So NFL promos are now gonna feature nigger jive "music" on ads and nigger based PSA's nonstop. How niggerfuxated has the NFL become? I think soccer is boring AF but it's starting to look more attractive.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Boycott the NFL.
    FUCK the NFL-- nigger felon league

Unregistered Guest

Adverts are one of the most sinister ways this anti-racism crap is thrown at us, but no adverts get through into my head, simply because I push the MUTE button as soon as they come on. Works a treat!
    I recommend it. You soon get easily into the habit.

Unregistered Guest

Mr. Z is going to lecture us on social injustice now. He's thrown Kapernigger under the bus, selling him out, saying it's really about social progress ... instead of telling the truth -- it's about pure greed ... money and fake fame. The NFL is paying these groids ridiculous salaries for ooking and eeking. Enough is enough ... I will never watch the NFL again, will never go to a game, will never buy anything with an NFL logo on it. It's a shame to see the demise of an American institution ... taken down by the animals they glorify and coddle. It used to be about football ... now, it's a showcase for political protest and an opportunity for the niggers to demonstrate their ignorance. Many fans are now finding something more productive to do than watching the monkeys run up and down the field, chasing their little balls.

Unregistered Guest

Its just like all of TV and the TV coonmercials.... NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER.....

Unregistered Guest

I think this BS is hilarious. Let's cow-tow to the groids who dominate a multi-million dollar industry. It's the Nigger Felon League trying to appear more "socially conscious" to their patrons. Translation: "We're really about more than running shit beasts into the ground for seven years. We really do care about their communities, the ones they'll crawl back to once we're through with them to squander their fortunes on hookers and malt-liquor.

+ Reply to Thread