+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Tom Clancy character niggerfied

  1. #1
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Tom Clancy character niggerfied

    So not how many here enjoyed Tom Clancy/Jack ryan novels but personally they are the best.... One of the characters in his books was John Clark.. A navy seal take no sheeit kind of guy... I just read where there will be a new show out about him with a NIGGER playing the part of John Clark who is NOT a nigger... It just keeps getting worse and worse....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Chiraq
    Posts
    782
    Thanks
    2,251
    Thanked 3,022 Times in 720 Posts

    Default

    I didnít hear of this. What a travesty. Why must everything be niggerfied? Itís sickening.
    ďMelanzanas, they stink!Ē

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    1,520
    Thanks
    9,804
    Thanked 6,583 Times in 1,446 Posts

    Default

    There aren’t that many nigger SEALs anyway. That rockfish thing allows for a very rigorous selection process.
    THE NEGRO NEVER FAILS TO DISAPPOINT

  4. #4
    Unregistered Guest

    Default

    My sainted mother used to read his novels before she passed.
    I'm glad this only now comes out so she won't have to be confused by it in her innocent old age.

  5. #5
    Unregistered Guest

    Default 15

    This really is disgusting to hear about. Kind of like having a nigger James Bond.

    I guess more niggers have time to go to the movie theater and watch TV. I don't have time for either one, really.

  6. #6
    Hi Nigs Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigrum Barbara View Post
    There arenít that many nigger SEALs anyway. That rockfish thing allows for a very rigorous selection process.
    There are virtually NO nigs who are actually SEAL qualified or on a SEAL team. Any that you see in a larger SEAL unit will not sport the trident, and is simply a supply clerk, arms room person, or in some other support role. They also don't tend to either try or make it through Army Ranger training, Special Forces Q course, or anything hard, dirty, or dangerous and that also takes intelligence and ability to think quickly on your feet.

  7. #7
    Unregistered Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hi Nigs View Post
    There are virtually NO nigs who are actually SEAL qualified or on a SEAL team. Any that you see in a larger SEAL unit will not sport the trident, and is simply a supply clerk, arms room person, or in some other support role. They also don't tend to either try or make it through Army Ranger training, Special Forces Q course, or anything hard, dirty, or dangerous and that also takes intelligence and ability to think quickly on your feet.
    You mean the show "Seal Team" is untrue?? Days gots niggahs on it???

  8. #8
    Unregistered Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You mean the show "Seal Team" is untrue?? Days gots niggahs on it???
    I can't wait to hear the response on this from some actual elite military brothers.

  9. #9
    Unregistered Guest

    Default for fucks sake

    I was ultra pissed when Ryans boss turned out to be a sheboon.... fucked up the whole show from the beginning..... but fuck it was good in other ways, the 3rd season is taking a long time to come out.... probably cuz his boss is lazy and slow to learn her lines. they probably have a teleprompter for her

  10. #10
    Unregistered Guest

    Default

    Also the beloved Jack Bauer from 24 went nignog in-- 24 legacy---. Lasted one season. I am not sure if it was intended for 1 season or flopped. Either way what a slap in the human face after about 8 seasons of the fantastic Jack Bauer. At the time I was absolutely insulted with the niggerfication of one of the greatest series ever.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •