+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why are black women so slow?

Unregistered Guest

Default This is...

...simply TNB. Niggers are slow in general. Ever seen a male nigger cross the street in front of oncoming traffic? I've never seen a nigger of any sex act with any sense of a person's consideration.

Unregistered Guest

If sheboons weren't slow they might outrun rape apes and limit nigger reproduction.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I live in South East Asia which has very few nigger sows visiting, but when I do see them, even the thin, tall nigger sows just shuffle along. These nigger sows have never been to the United States but are visiting from their pathetic Africa. I really think it is part of their primate genetic makeup. They move along like knuckle dragging monkeys.
    Some actual primates can move pretty quickly when they want to. I think that's the key with all prosimians.....WHEN THEY WANT TO.

Unregistered Guest

I noticed the sheboons in my high school doing this. They'd gather three or four abreast and walk very slowly down the hallways, just to inconvenience the white students who needed to get somewhere. They don't even have to get together and plan it. It's their natural behavior when you put them among humans.

Unregistered Guest

When the repo man or the cops show up they can suddenly move really well

Unregistered Guest

They have a host of STDs that cause pain in the abdominal area so that when they are walking it's a real effort. That and the fact that their thighs and buttocks are enormous, like a rhino or hippo. And they have obvious anatomical differences from human beings; for one thing, underdeveloped calves and deformed ankles. Notice a nigger's feet and see the angle of protrusion of the heel behind the ankle. And so many of them have bunions and corns it hurts to walk.

But the number one reason is that they are too lazy to propel themselves forward in a normal manner.

+ Reply to Thread