+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Back to skoo gibs

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I like to think the cops' altruism was an act, and that they were just trying to get a bead on all the little nigger faces and a real name to go with it to prepare them for the time when these keeeds will become "teens" and start up with the next generation of niggardry. It's pretty bad when a police department's first line of mugshots comes from the local high school yearbooks.
    When the niglets go to a school orientation, they should have the cops take over to extend the trip to jail orientation to show them where they'll be spending most of their time. They could look at the cell amenities and meet Deran'davious "The Ass Popper" Johnson. Then they can get a bag of supplies they'll really need and use - a pre-made and branded shiv, crack to sell, and the prison delicacy Honey Buns

Thanks
    Thanked 3,054 Times in 849 Posts

Oh the plot thickens. I actually forgot to post about this. Days before the big campaign for gibs, the HNIC of the skoo board that makes $230k per year is suspended WITH PAY! But they just canít figure out why the district is broke

http://longisland.news12.com/story/4...ndent-with-pay
    Let me guess: The "special monitor" that Cuomo wants to appoint will be another nigger. One more pair of monkey paws to steal the money before it gets to the schools. Not that it matters. It's useless to try to educate these apes anyway.

Unregistered Guest

When the niglets go to a school orientation, they should have the cops take over to extend the trip to jail orientation to show them where they'll be spending most of their time. They could look at the cell amenities and meet Deran'davious "The Ass Popper" Johnson. Then they can get a bag of supplies they'll really need and use - a pre-made and branded shiv, crack to sell, and the prison delicacy Honey Buns
    What they will really need is a prescription for Truvada, which will assist them in not getting SIV (the Simian Immunodeficiency Virus) when they have downlow nigger sex with nigger bucks while they are in nigger university. They should probably also give Truvada to niglets so they don't get SIV from the nigger schoolteachers that will inevitably muh dik them.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,966 Times in 3,877 Posts

I got accosted outside an Applebee's about a month ago, some charity called Childhelp was "partnering with Applebee's" to make sure kids got all of the back to school stuff they would need. I said no thanks, gladly accepted the look of contempt I got from the solicitor and left. I'm a human, damn it, and I know that's just another money grab for niggers. Why should I pay for a nigger's skoo supplies when its baby momma just has to give up its weave to pay for its chirrins?

Oh by the way, fuck Applebee's. I went there with someone else who wanted to go, I've never given much of a shit either way about the place. I don't give a fuck how much "social responsibility" a company's management wants to preen with, I don't visit businesses to get shaken down for gibs.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NigorMortis For This Useful Post:

AuntJemima (08-27-2019),Coon's Bluff (08-25-2019),jack2520 (08-25-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,192 Times in 736 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chimpy Cheese View Post
    I just looked up that school district. It is only 1% white.
    Only a school deep in the Congo, if such a thing could ever exist, would be more niggerfuxated.
    THE NEGRO NEVER FAILS TO DISAPPOINT

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nigrum Barbara For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (08-25-2019)

Unregistered Guest

Within the city limits of my city, there's only a 4% niggerfuxation. However, any time there's anything going on that involves free stuff- school supplies, toys for tots or any other program- you can count on the vast majority of those showing up to be fat, obese niggers with their niglets in tow. The same thing happens at food pantries or at misguided churches that are handing out bags of food for the poor but what is seen is niggers showing up in their fancy SUV's to pick the place clean. It's precisely because of this niggery behavior that I won't donate to any city effort or any organization's effort- I know that whatever is given is most likely to wind up in an undeserving, lying nigger's paw.

Even the Xmas trees that get put up where people can select the name of a needy kid to buy a gift for...Ö.what do you see? Nothing but nigger names on the cards! Demonte, Sharonda, Molicia, Contrarious, Xylophonia, Shareeka, Ja'Darius etc. No truly needy human child has a chance! The tree will be chock full of nigger names!

If there are any niggers around- even a small percentage- advertising anything for free is like putting bushels of fruit in front of a monkey cage at the zoo and opening the door.

Unregistered Guest

all the gibs - -they are not poor as mentioned they have new sports apparel and $200 hairdoos and nails, etc. Let them stop being selfish and buy the sprogs what is needed. But no they are nigs!

Unregistered Guest

Instead of sending niglets to public schools, they should create special schools just for niggers so they can get a head start on their lives as niggers.

We could call these schools "juvenile detention," and instead of calling the niggers "students," we could call them "particular individuals."

Unregistered Guest

Around here we are getting bombarded with advertisements to "Stuff the Bus" & "Cram the Cruiser", we even have a new one this year that I call "Shoes for Jigaboos" where you are supposed to donate money that will in turn be used to purchase hind paw coverings for the niglets. It is almost laughable though when you see pictures of the sows (and a very few bucks) with their picanninies in tow to obtain their free gibs. Most of the sheeboons are massively obese with rainbow colored fur, artificial claws and flashy "jewelry". The bucks are all wearing sportsball apparel and bakkabawl shoes, both of which are quite pricey.

In another month or so we will start hearing about donating cold weather clothing, giving to energy assistance, Thanksgiving meals, Christmas Gibs... you get the point. All of this is on top of the free breakfast, lunch and in some locations, a take home bag for an evening feeding, while they still get free rent and all of the EBT!
    We likely live in similar areas. "Pay my heatin' bill" gibs comin' up soon, 'doh! Often called "Heat Up ______________" (insert your city here).

Disgusting niggers. Every year - EVERY DAY - the Christmas gibs stories are in the local paper. Sob stories of injustice and "hard luck." It's obvious the editors struggle to find needy white families to show their faces or stories in these articles.

Ruins my holidays.

Unregistered Guest

If there are any niggers around- even a small percentage- advertising anything for free is like putting bushels of fruit in front of a monkey cage at the zoo and opening the door.
    We used to have majority nig at work. Sometimes near our place a truck to give out food to the "indigent" would be set up. A couple times a few negresses at my job got together and went down to wait in line. They came back saying they got good. When the guy at the truck asked how they were doing, they said "Cold. Hongry."

+ Reply to Thread