Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Do shows without niggers exist anymore?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,678 Times in 1,351 Posts

My grand-uncle was laughing about the niggers in "every" TV show and movie back in the mid 80s. He'd laugh and call out there he is, when the first nigger would appear. It was very clear who the he was he was taking about. One of the first movies we had for our VCR was Ghostbusters. He called Winston the "Spook spook-catcher."
    Good times. I'd forgotten all about that!
    For 60 years, the jigs were given "equal opportunity" and equal access to all things in society and they've consistently shown that this social experiment was a total failure.
    Today the best gibs program for the niggers is a 1st Class, one-way ticket back to Da Mudda' Lan to never return or pay niggers to get sterilized. Even at $50k per sterilization, it would pay for itself in a single fiscal year.
    Without the burden of niggers we'd be 20 years further advanced in science & technology

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jigs&Libs For This Useful Post:

Chimpy Cheese (10-30-2019),coonhatingjews (10-30-2019),DeeShawn (11-01-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 69,794 Times in 16,273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stallan View Post
    Sadly almost all shows and movies have niggers today.

That's not true. In fact, we have a thread listing nigger free current movies. :

http://niggermania.net/forum/showthr...er-Free-Movies

Please be more careful about what you post on this forum.
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.com/tom/niggerarg...umentstext.htm

Thanks

Actually even if some movie or a show has some niggers in it I`ll like it. If the plot is good I`ll watch it. Just because there are a few niggers in the show it doesn`t mean the show will suck for sure. One nigger can`t ruin an entire show.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,117 Times in 560 Posts

Most shows on Animal planet don't have niggers,except pit bulls and parolees,which since they are ex cons, they fit in.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to botswana For This Useful Post:

coonhatingjews (11-01-2019)