Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If there is any such thing as a glorious coontact, this was it

Thanks

Default If there is any such thing as a glorious coontact, this was it

First of all, hello. I am a long time reader, first time member. I may consider doing an introduction although in my line of work there is very little I can reveal here. I miss the days when we could openly refuse to do business with niggers, or I would if I wasnt born in 1989. Also I apologize if this is long, but I'll set the background and I do tend to make short stories long when I type, without realizing it LOL.

Anyway, I have saved up enough to get my dream summer car. A Camaro Convertible. It is a beut. 2018, 14k miles, yellow with black stripes and accents, manual transmission, naturally. Not my daily driver of course, I bought a 2017 Altima a few months ago, but hung on to my 99 Pontiac Grand Prix until today to use as a spare car, and trade it in at the Chevy dealership instead of the Nissan Dealership so I could get the GM Loyalty discount. BTW, dont buy cars from niggers. Bought the Grand Prix from a very nice old Asian man a few years back who takes great care of his cars as do I.

But on to the story: A friend of mine is a salesman at the Chevrolet Dealership so I went through him. I dont buy new. I buy barely used cars, let someone else take that instant depreciation hit. I tell him what I want, and this week he found it and I went to the dealership today to test drive and make the deal.

I walk in, and there is a 20 something sheboon sales "person" named "Quanice" to greet me. I say I have an appointment with (insert friends name here) to look at a car.

She tells me he was fired last week. I know instantly she is lying and trying to steal his sale because he just called me yesterday to say it would be in today. But I decided to have some fun so I played along. I say "Really? Do you know if he works somewhere else?"

Sheboon says: "I dont know but I can help you pick out a car."

I pull out my cell phone, pretending I believe her, and say: "Well first let me gjve him a call and ask him if he works elsewhere."

I shit you not I have never seen a scared nigger actually turn pale before, but I swear to God for the briefiest of moments she actually turned white!

Me: "Hey (his name) it's (-my name), I'm in the showroom, just found out from Quanice that you got fired a week before you told me you found the car. Funny we should have our 9am appointment here today. How'd you manage that?"

Him: "Oh you've got to be kidding me! I just went to the restroom, washing my hands I'll be right out."

He comes out with the human manager and neither of these guys look like happy campers. Quanice had since gotten the hell out of Dodge.

I retell the manager what my friend has already briefed him on. The three of us go into his office and he pages the token nigger in.

He asks her if what I told him is true. She denies everything. Says she never spoke to me. He pulls up the surveillance footage. She says "Um yea.,..I thought um..,,.he was out sick today."

Manager: "Well evidently he called out fired. You dont get to take other associates sales from them. Go home. Do not come back."

Instant category 5 chimput ensues. "MUTHAFUGGA RAYCISS CRACKA I GOT KEEDZ TO FEED MOTHAFUGAA" and it starts slamming things off his desk as manager picks up landline to call police in response. Nigger sees this and runs out, manager puts down phone, and follows to make sure shes out the door.

After shaking our heads and laughing at her stupidity, manager tells my friend to throw in some free all weather floor mats for me if we make the deal, he apologizes to me and tells me hiring her wasnt his decision, coorporate politics, and we all know what that is code for.

I test drive the Camaro, love it, my friend and I banter back and forth on price joking and shooting the shit the whole time, trade in gets done, deal is finalized, and after ten minutes signing the forms I am out the door.

But the story doesnt end there. This dealership is huge, they shuttle buyers around in a golf cart. So I am making my way to the road through a different section of the lot than where we exited to do the test drive, and who should I see, the recently discharged nigger, yapping into her sail foam about raycisim and begging for a ride. You see, it is standing next to a beat up 80s oldsmobile with a flat tire preventing it from going back to it's nest. This is GOLD. I LITERALLY didnt know if it was factory brown or that was just rust. This is my best coontact ever if there is such a thing as a good one, which prompted me to join today.

As I drive by I call out, "Have a nice life, loser!" To which she looks up, sees me and starts angrilly flapping her arms, trying to fly.

I didnt say nigger only because I didnt want word of it getting to the groids in the service department who might dick with my car in retaliation. My friend the salesman is also a NM and tells me there are only a few in there and they do real low level stuff under constant supervision, but any chance they get to mess things up I'm sure they'll take it.

Sorry again for the long post but lets review nigger stupidity, and their inabiliy to think beyond the moment , as if we all didnt know.

Nigger tells me the salesman I ask for was fired so she can steal the sale. Welp:

1. Her claim is so easy to check up on. I asked for him by name. That means there is a good chance I know him personally.

2. Even if I didn't know him on a personal basis, maybe he helped me before and that's all, then she could be found out so easily even if I believed her. All it takes is the customer to mention to the finance guy: "I heard so and so was fired." And he says: "I dont think so, that's the first I've heard of it."

3. He was on site working that day you stupid nigger! Did she consider the possibiliy that we might, gee I dont know, run into each other at some point? Of course she didnt.

There are dishonest humans sure, but with a human, even if the salesman I asked for was off that day, they would have the basic cognitive function to not like their odds if they pulled something like that.

Anyway, I got my dream car, nigger got fired for its TNB, and good luck getting a job at a different dealership after prospective employer calls previous employer!

For once, I'm happy for having a coontact.
    Last edited by Tattoo Johnny; 08-25-2019 at 06:43 AM.

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Tattoo Johnny For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (08-25-2019),AuntJemima (08-25-2019),Carbone Bricchette (08-27-2019),Cloud (08-30-2019),Coon's Bluff (08-25-2019),DeeShawn (08-25-2019),flyin gypshun (08-25-2019),Isaac Uminmassah (09-01-2019),jack2520 (08-25-2019),JohnnieWalker (08-27-2019),Mac Heath (08-28-2019),Macceroni (08-25-2019),MartinLoofaKing (08-28-2019),Nice Polish Girl (08-27-2019),Niggersareshit (08-28-2019),NigMode (08-29-2019),Nignog78 (08-29-2019),NigorMortis (08-25-2019),Nigrum Barbara (08-25-2019),Nogroidsplease (08-25-2019),Overseer2 (08-25-2019),Picaninny Rail (08-26-2019),Platina (08-25-2019),Purple Drink and Fried Chicken (08-30-2019),red.foreman44 (08-25-2019),scarecrow (08-28-2019),SowPlow (08-28-2019),Warlord (08-26-2019),Yowsa Massa (08-27-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 34,063 Times in 11,874 Posts

Good on you for getting a worthless apefirmative action niggaboo sow fired. I am so sick of those shite-skinned, tyre-lipped, gorilla-eared, yak-nostrilled, slant-eyed, good-for-nothing niggaboos and their rampant TNB.
    Pizza for humans, dirt pizza for nigger animals.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jack2520 For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (08-25-2019),AuntJemima (08-25-2019),DeeShawn (08-25-2019),Macceroni (08-25-2019),Overseer2 (08-25-2019),Yowsa Massa (08-27-2019)

Thanks

That made my morning! Nigger going from black to ghost white. At that moment, it knew it was canned. It caused a cat 5 chimpout because it knew it’s little scheme backfired on it. Ha Ha! Enjoy the new car.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to schmidie08 For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (08-25-2019),AuntJemima (08-25-2019),DeeShawn (08-25-2019),jack2520 (08-25-2019),Nice Polish Girl (08-27-2019),Yowsa Massa (08-27-2019)

Thanks

That sounds like one glorious coontact. Here we get to see a nigger participate in the usual TNB, not having a single thought of the ramifications of its behavior. Anything for the now, and anything to one up a human. Then to be able to set them up for their failure, and watch the chimpout ensue. The flat tire is the icing on the cake. Damn niggers are such low lives and so stupid, they get everything they deserve. Enjoy the Camero.
    “Melanzanas, they stink!”

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Knuckedragger For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (08-25-2019),AuntJemima (08-25-2019),DeeShawn (08-25-2019),jack2520 (08-25-2019),Yowsa Massa (08-27-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,934 Times in 3,871 Posts

A few random comments. First, welcome aboard. That coontact was WELL WORTH the read. It was long, but it wasn't stuffed with any fluff. There was so much TNB it couldn't be summed up in a few sentences.

I am on record that buying cars from dealers is a pain in the ass. I buy new cars and what you do is smart. What I do is buy and hold, so I overcome that initial depreciation hit by having the car in later years where the spread narrows considerably. I buy new cars because I guess I'm a little bit OCD with respect to cars.... if something on the car goes wrong I have to know that I caused it. And in my advancing age and after having busted my ass in a 30+ year professional career I will admit to cars being my one weakness. I've lived in the same house for 24 years, the house I bought when my annual income was about 1/3 of what it is now. I can't take it with me so to speak and I figure if government is going to steal so much of my property to prop up niggers I have to have some luxuries somewhere. I'll leave it to others to determine the reasonableness of my attitude(s) on that.

Now back to buying cars from dealers being a pain in the ass. I've done the dance enough times to see most of the bullshit that comes from salespeople. It's cutthroat, lots of strategies are employed for a given salesperson to get the lead, etc.. That said I have NEVER seen anything even close to a salesperson trying to steal a lead by saying the requested salesperson was fired. Only a nigger could be that stupid. Had you walked in and said something like "I met with a guy, his name was... Brad? I'm pretty sure" the nigger would have plausible deniability when coonfronted later. "Yo ah thought Brad was da mufuggah u dun fired lass week. Oh, hiz name beez David? Brad wuz juss usin' da baffroom? Oh sorree, mah bad n sheet." Asking for a specific person with confidence is of course a totally different matter. But we're humans, and we get it.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to NigorMortis For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (08-25-2019),AuntJemima (08-25-2019),DeeShawn (08-25-2019),jack2520 (08-25-2019),johnnyc212 (08-28-2019),Nice Polish Girl (08-27-2019),Purple Drink and Fried Chicken (08-30-2019),Warlord (08-26-2019),Yowsa Massa (08-27-2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NigorMortis View Post
    A few random comments. First, welcome aboard. That coontact was WELL WORTH the read. It was long, but it wasn't stuffed with any fluff. There was so much TNB it couldn't be summed up in a few sentences.

I am on record that buying cars from dealers is a pain in the ass. I buy new cars and what you do is smart. What I do is buy and hold, so I overcome that initial depreciation hit by having the car in later years where the spread narrows considerably. I buy new cars because I guess I'm a little bit OCD with respect to cars.... if something on the car goes wrong I have to know that I caused it. And in my advancing age and after having busted my ass in a 30+ year professional career I will admit to cars being my one weakness. I've lived in the same house for 24 years, the house I bought when my annual income was about 1/3 of what it is now. I can't take it with me so to speak and I figure if government is going to steal so much of my property to prop up niggers I have to have some luxuries somewhere. I'll leave it to others to determine the reasonableness of my attitude(s) on that.

Now back to buying cars from dealers being a pain in the ass. I've done the dance enough times to see most of the bullshit that comes from salespeople. It's cutthroat, lots of strategies are employed for a given salesperson to get the lead, etc.. That said I have NEVER seen anything even close to a salesperson trying to steal a lead by saying the requested salesperson was fired. Only a nigger could be that stupid. Had you walked in and said something like "I met with a guy, his name was... Brad? I'm pretty sure" the nigger would have plausible deniability when coonfronted later. "Yo ah thought Brad was da mufuggah u dun fired lass week. Oh, hiz name beez David? Brad wuz juss usin' da baffroom? Oh sorree, mah bad n sheet." Asking for a specific person with confidence is of course a totally different matter. But we're humans, and we get it.
    Thank you for the advice. Just curious, when you buy and hold new cars, do you mean that you make the purchase but wait a few years before really driving it, and combat depreciation by keeping the mileage low?

I make a high middle class income, enough to save up to buy cars in cash, and to the extent the summer driver purchase isnt living beyond my means, but don't quite have the luxury of buying to hold just yet.

Although technically, I dont buy cars in cash at the dealer. What I did with the camaro, is I traded in the Grand Prix and gave them a cashiers check to use as an additional down payment, then I used their in house financing. Plus it is nice to have that on my credit report as a positive entry.

I'm sure you know as an older gentleman that you can get a lower price for the car itself by using in house financing as oposed to paying cash or bringing your own pre-approved financing to the dealership, because they tend to get commissions from the lender if you go through them.

So I let them sign me up with a lender that has no early payoff penalty, then turn around and pay off the lender in full.

I fully agree with you on salesmen, especially since I am one myself. I am a Real Estate Agent. And I work hard to set myself apart from all the dishonest ones out there, who make us all look bad. If I meet a client to show them a house that has a few problems, and the seller isn't wiling to make repairs, I always say the same thing:

"I want to establish this relationship on the foundation of honesty and do right by you. There are a couple of problems with this house, and if it is okay with you, I would like to take you directly to show you those issues first, and if they are not deal breakers, I'll be happy to show you what is right with this house. And if these issues are not acceptable to you, you will not upset me in the least if you walk back out the door."

Sometimes I lose sales that way, but more often than not, these same people give me a glowing review for leveling with them and helping them make the best decision possible for their situation, even though the sale didn't happen through me.

This has helped establish my reputation to the extent that at only 29 years old with only three years experienced, I am highly rated, and living the American dream, I've met many human agents who are twice my age and have been doing this longer than I have been alive, who barely make a living wage, because they focus on the here and now of making the sale and not the long term results of their reputation, albeit not with the level of stupidity of the nigger in my post.

Do right by someone, maybe you get a good review and they tell one or two people. Do wrong by someone, and they'll tell everyone they know.

That's exactly why I went through a friend of mine. He is an older gentleman in his 60s who was raised right. Me, I often find myself apologizing on behalf of millenials everywhere lol.
    Last edited by Tattoo Johnny; 08-25-2019 at 05:04 PM.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tattoo Johnny For This Useful Post:

AuntJemima (08-25-2019),DeeShawn (08-25-2019),jack2520 (08-25-2019),Nice Polish Girl (08-27-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,242 Times in 2,133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo Johnny View Post
    Thank you for the advice. Just curious, when you buy and hold new cars, do you mean that you make the purchase but wait a few years before really driving it, and combat depreciation by keeping the mileage low? ......
    I imagine he means drive the car normally from day one but keep it a long time which keeps the annual depreciation very low. I bought my 2009 Toyota Camry (with Lexus V6 engine and made in Kentucky) in April 2008 for $22,000. With 120,000 miles on it now ... (and the only "repair" being a $300 brake job at 100,000 miles) ... the paint looks like new and it drives like it did when I drove it off the showroom floor 11 years ago and it's worth about $6,000 now (sale by owner) so my annual depreciation (plus $300 repair) over 11.3 years of ownership is under $1,500.

But back to the main subject: coontact. I normally don't read all the details of a long story all that carefully ... but your story was sooooooooooooooooo good that I read every word TWICE and found it incredibly entertaining so I just wanted to give you a special thanks for taking the time to post it !!!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeeShawn For This Useful Post:

AuntJemima (08-26-2019),jack2520 (08-25-2019),Nice Polish Girl (08-27-2019),NigorMortis (08-25-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,934 Times in 3,871 Posts

No, what I'm saying is that I buy a new car and drive it for several years. I don't drive more or less, if I need to drive I drive. As a general rule, I get rid of cars around 100K miles. So after several years the depreciation on a car will even out. It doesn't happen straight line, e.g. in the first year a car depreciates say 20% after being driven 15,000 miles. In year 5 it depreciates say 8% after being driven 15,000 miles.

Bottom line is that the decisions around buying vehicles are different for different people, with both quantitative and subjective factors.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NigorMortis For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (08-26-2019),jack2520 (08-25-2019)

Thanks

Yeah, it was so good, that I had to have a second read

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to schmidie08 For This Useful Post:

AuntJemima (08-26-2019),DeeShawn (08-26-2019),jack2520 (08-25-2019),Nice Polish Girl (08-27-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,589 Times in 2,147 Posts

I buy new and keep a car 8 - 10 years. My first car was a used Toyota Tercel. When it was time to replace it I went to a dealer and was met by a nigger. I asked to see the new Tercels (they had just redesigned them) but he showed by a used car that had a hole in the trunk. I insisted in seeing a new one but didn't like the new design (I suppose others didn't as it was redesigned again a few years later) then got the hell out and bought a Mazda.
    "The Negro is a wise and noble race who carries themselves with a quiet dignity", said no one, ever.

One day niggers will only be found in museums and fossil beds.

Give a hungry nigger a fish, you've fed him for a day;
    Let him starve to death and you can forget about him forever.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Warlord For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (08-26-2019)