+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Do Niggers Drive Reclined

Unregistered Guest

Default Why Do Niggers Drive Reclined

Last week while I was out and about I noticed several vehicles that appeared to be "driverless" until I got right up to them and then, and only then, could see buck niggers behind the wheel with the seat reclined. Why do they do this? They can't see where they are going or what is going on around them. Is it so they are not such a target for other niggers? Hiding from law enforcement? Just so lazy they can't sit up?

Thanks

because there to stupid to know the rear view mirror is adjustable

Weavie Wonder Guest

Long arms like chimps so more comfortable to reach the steering wheel from further back. Also to look cool like not wearing trousers properly or holding guns sideways.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Last week while I was out and about I noticed several vehicles that appeared to be "driverless" until I got right up to them and then, and only then, could see buck niggers behind the wheel with the seat reclined. Why do they do this? They can't see where they are going or what is going on around them. Is it so they are not such a target for other niggers? Hiding from law enforcement? Just so lazy they can't sit up?
    What a stupid question.

Everyone knows that niggers do this so that the passenger seat nigger can shoot over the driver's head on the drive-by run. I mean come on, you need a driver.

Unregistered Guest

What a stupid question.

Everyone knows that niggers do this so that the passenger seat nigger can shoot over the driver's head on the drive-by run. I mean come on, you need a driver.
    Niggers will still find a way to shoot the driver in the head.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,192 Times in 736 Posts

My speculation is that their simian arch prevents them from adopting a perfectly upright posture in the seat. Ook, ook, eek, eek!
    THE NEGRO NEVER FAILS TO DISAPPOINT

Unregistered Guest

They call it a "gangsta' lean" but one of the main reasons why niggers steer from the U.S. and sit in Mexico is because of the fact that many niggers are so fat, they need a large car, such as a Cadillac, with power seats and luxury room, to accommodate their fat, nigger asses. That's why the steering wheel is cocked up like you'd see on a city bus, seats are as far back as they can go, and the backrest as well, to allow for the girth of their chitlin' and watermelon hoarding bellies.

My grandfather used to sell used cars in the 50's through the mid 70, one time he had a car, the kind with a bench seat for sale and a huge nigger preacher bought it. The first thing he did was detach the bench seat from the floor pans so his fat, gospel bird gobbling ass could get in the car.

Unregistered Guest

they recline down behind the pillar because they think the smell is coming in through the window

Unregistered Guest

I will never forget the time I saw, at the age of 10, a nigger having what I thought was a seizure in his car. We had pulled up at a light, Mom was driving, and I looked over at the next car and saw a nigger jerking and jumping in his car, and he had his head pressed way back. I said to my Mom I thought the "man" was having a stroke or something.

Later that night I heard my Mom behind closed doors tell my Dad "Sheila saw some goddamned nigger jerking off today, right out in front of everybody!" And she filled him in that she explained to me that the "man" might have been having a seizure, and then explained what that was. I had no clue what was going on.

Unregistered Guest

Same reason some of 'em strut around with their pants down below their crack . . 'Cause they're NIGGERS.

+ Reply to Thread