Thread: Remus flies to Chicago

Thanks

Default Remus flies to Chicago

Remus is flying from New York to Chicago.

He presents his boarding pass to the stewardess on the plane then goes and sits down in the 1st class section.

The stewardess dashes over to him: “Sorry sir, I’ll have to ask you to move. This is 1st class and your ticket is for economy.”

Remus ooks back: “Dat’s raciss! Yo’ t’ink my nigga ass ain’t good enuf tuh sit in yo’ honky white seat!”

“No sir,” she replies politely, “It’s just that your ticket is for economy and this section is for 1st class ticket holders only.”

The argument goes on and eventually the stewardess has to leave it in order to attend to the other passengers. She comes back twenty minutes later.

“I’m sorry sir, but if you don’t move, I’ll have to inform the captain.”

“Yo’ inform who da hell yo’ like. I ain’t movin’!”

She tells the captain who says to her: “Don’t worry. I know how to deal with this.”

He goes over to Remus, bend over and says a few quiet words in Remus’s ear. Immediately Remus stands up and walks back to economy.

“That’s amazing!” says the stewardess. “How did you do that?”

“Simple.” replies the captain. “I told him that we'll be flying on to Los Angels, and the 1st class section doesn’t stop at Chicago.”

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bilbo For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (09-01-2019),AuntJemima (09-09-2019),Marxist Lucifer Coon (10-03-2019),realrasslinfan (09-04-2019),spookchaser (09-13-2019)