+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bahamas welfare state now needs to feed 60000 niggers

Unregistered Guest

Default Bahamas welfare state now needs to feed 60000 niggers

The Bahamas is 85% niggers. It is a crime hellhole. It already had a lazy welfare based society. Now they will need to be fed. What ever happened to natural selection?

https://thenassauguardian.com/2018/0...ce-on-welfare/

Unregistered Guest

I was invited a few years back to go with another woman from work on a cruise to the Bahamas. The husband of my female co-worker, who was nearly frantic to go on this trip, finally cornered me and asked why I was being "such a Debbie Downer" and wouldn't agree to go with her and keep his wife company. I had to just say what was on my mind that, as a white woman, I would feel unsafe being in a foreign country inhabited by "blacks" when what I really wanted to say was "because I am a Niggermaniac and I have better sense than you do." And I wondered why he didn't just go with her himself if it was such a great place and a fabulous idea.

Unregistered Guest

They should feed the dead niggers to the living niggers.

Thanks

why the hell do we have to feed every goddam nigger in the world there fuckin parasites

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to buck weat For This Useful Post:

Bofum (09-15-2019),jack2520 (09-09-2019),Niggerweary (09-13-2019),Stankassnignog (09-14-2019)

Unregistered Guest

Well, if there are 60,000 hungry niggers that need to be slopped then here is what I suggest. Send them 50,000 of those Popeye's chuggun sammiches (with grape drink) they go bongo over, sit back and watch the 10,000 slighted niggers chimpout on the 50,000 that received the greasy goodness of their gods.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, if there are 60,000 hungry niggers that need to be slopped then here is what I suggest. Send them 50,000 of those Popeye's chuggun sammiches (with grape drink) they go bongo over, sit back and watch the 10,000 slighted niggers chimpout on the 50,000 that received the greasy goodness of their gods.
    Lol. There'd be a lot more than 10,000 niggers chimping out since one nigger alone would take 20 sammiches fo' itself fo' its brikfuss, luntch and dinna the moment sandwiches started being offered. The fighting would erupt immediately and involve all 60,000 niggers.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,755 Times in 2,197 Posts

Didn't know that there was a nigger country that ran a welfare system which didn't involve UN relief trucks. Wonder where they get the money to pay for it?
    "The Negro is a wise and noble race who carries themselves with a quiet dignity", said no one, ever.

One day niggers will only be found in museums and fossil beds.

Give a hungry nigger a fish, you've fed him for a day;
    Let him starve to death and you can forget about him forever.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Warlord For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (09-09-2019),Nigrum Barbara (09-06-2019)

An ALL white neighborhood/town.. no nig-nogs here!
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,560 Times in 444 Posts

I'm really surprised that there are not more reports of rock fish for the Bahamas.
    Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the feral African Nigger beast has invented nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Not a written language, a weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel. It is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for its own use.

The only things Niggers do well is to leach off of and annoy humans.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caucasian Ju-Ju For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (09-09-2019),Nigrum Barbara (09-06-2019)

Unregistered Guest

I have been thinking the same thing myself, here we go MORE NIGGERS to feed AGAIN.... And guess who is gonna do it.. America and YT..... And the niggers will hate YT even more after this...
    Is China or Iran, or Africa, or Japan, or Russia, or France ( could go on) gonna help feed the niggers???????
    AND if Florida would have been hit, would the Bahama's have helped ( send money and sheeeit) us?????

Thanks
    Thanked 3,414 Times in 791 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Caucasian Ju-Ju View Post
    I'm really surprised that there are not more reports of rock fish for the Bahamas.
    There are still reports of many missing in the Bahamas. Ol’ Dorian may well have turned out to be Nature’s great big water cannon, blasting lots of these island bound nogs out to sea.
    Last edited by Nigrum Barbara; 09-06-2019 at 10:08 PM.
    THE NEGRO NEVER FAILS TO DISAPPOINT

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nigrum Barbara For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (09-09-2019)

+ Reply to Thread