Thread: Niggers and the "snitches get stitches" code

Thanks

Default Niggers and the "snitches get stitches" code

This coontact happened when I was in high school. In summary this coontact is about niggers making problems worse by avoiding "snitching" to cover up their friend's crimes/sins.

I went to a mostly white high school, but there were pockets of niggers. I was walking with my classmates to one of their house because it was closest to school for an upcoming project. On our way, a nigger was attacking a student (let's call him Bob) from one of my classmate's (John) classes for money. We all ran towards the situation to help the student, and the nigger ran away when we were approaching. Bob's face was bruised and had a black eye from the coontact. One of the shegroid witnesses (Bonquisha) was Bob's classmates as well. Bob also had a nigger friend (Tyrone) who was friends with the suspected nigger (habitual truant & probably with a future scholarship to NU).

My group called the police, gave details and followed up with Bob and school authorities the next day. Bonquisha, and Tyrone were docile niggers (but still unreliable and pretended that they care about what happened to Bob). Bob asked the two useless niggers for information about the suspook, but the cowardly niggers followed the "snitches get stitches" code. We gave as much information to the police and school authorities. No one knew what happened to the suspook, but I'm glad Bob burnt bridges with the two niggers during those years and now doing something useful today in 2019.
    Why are non-black people forced to co-exist with niggers?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DivorcedTeeth For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (09-15-2019),despisecoons (09-18-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,798 Times in 472 Posts

The nigger is a parasitic animal im glad your friend ditched these niggers after the coontact. He would be better off befriending ticks and mosquitoes, at least insects can contribute to the ecology.
    A leopard doesn't change his spots just because you bring him in from the jungle and try to housebreak him and turn him into a pet. He may learn to sheathe his claws in order to beg a few scraps off the dinner table, and you may teach him to be a beast of burden, but it doesn't pay to forget that he'll always be what he was born: a wild animal.